The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Jedi business
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong -> Jedi business Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rownn, having closed the door and sitting with Saba and Tiny. As the rush of Saba's power washes past him, his eyes flash, and he glances her way, before turning his attention more closely towards to Tiny, taking in the repeated information, and, as the Esoomian recounts his dream experience his attention is more firmly engaged on the tale. He extends is own senses to gather the state of his two companions through the telling, and to attempt to understand how Saba is watching Tiny's state.

The monologue completed, Rownn regards Tiny for a moment before turning his attention towards Saba.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zinn bows slightly as Saba asks him to ensure she and the others are not disturbed. As Rownn closes the door, Zinn turns and takes an at ease stance before the door, waiting patiently for Master Sabatyne to finish speaking with Tiny and Rownn.
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Rownn, it seems as if Saba is sending a stream of Force Energy toward Tiny, and then pulling it back in a loop. Concurrently pulling and pushing the Force between the two of them. While he is unable to read the master He is able to pull out some of the imagery from Tiny's dream. Right about the end of Tiny' story Rownn thinks he sees Tiny's eyes glow red... but as soon as he focuses on them they do not appear to be glowing at all. It may have just been a trick of the light or a super-imposition of the imagery he was seeing from Tiny's dream.

Saba remains quiet for a minute after the tail before saying "You have two youzz within you. One is prey, weak and afraid. Ready to be hunted by any being. The other izz a Predator. Ztrong and unmerziful. Individually, neither iz whole. You muzzt find balanze between the two. Only then will you be able to fight the darknezz within you. And there iz darknezz within you. It taztez" she says licking her lips "ancient. It reziztzz my probezz, unlezz that iz you that reziztzz?" she asks Tiny, a predatory look forming in her eye.

When she asks this Rownn can sense her posture shift slightly, as if she is ready to spring into a rapid series of attacks should he answer incorrectly.

ooc: Tiny feels nothing of the wave of force energy flowing through him, nor is he trying to resist.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rownn eyes Saba while dividing his attention between she and Tiny, uncomfortable with the Barabel's apparent state. He remains vigilant, ready to interject between the two, should it seem necessary, quite uncomfortable with the idea of stepping between the powerful Master and the powerful Esoomian.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny shakes his head "I don't understand how to reffifft I'm not trying to do it. How do I not reffifft?

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rownn can see her mental stance relax slightly as she says "You would know that you are rezzizzting. You would zzenze an intruzion on your mind, and try to forze it out. Did you not zenze me probing you?"

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny shakes his head again his voice taking on a worried edge as his good hand flies to his head like some sort of shield. "I can't do any of that fftuff on purpoffe!"

Last edited by Esoomian on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She seems to think for a moment before replying "Interezting. Let me attept zzomething. Do not be alarmed if I am thrown acrozz the room." She closes her eyes and reaches out toward Tiny. Her eyes are closed for about a minute before Tiny feels a distinct pressure on the back of his skull, at the base of his brain which causes him to flinch. Rownn sense a small push in the Force coming from Tiny to Saba, but has no affect on the master. She says "Odd, there zhould have been a greater reaczon." She turns to Rownn and asks "Do you mind if I try on you to ensure my technique is correct?"

Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny scratches the base of his skull where he felt the pressure as he waits to see what will happen with Rownn.

Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking quizzical, Rownn nods an affirmative to the Master.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jedi Master nods and Rownn can sense her drawing the Force to herself and reaching into Rownns mind. He can sense her probe digging around in his brain, searching for a particular spot. He spends effort to allow her to move around freely. All of the sudden you sense her reach a spot in your mind and you feel your mind automatically shoving her out with as much force as possible. This sends Saba flying across the room to be slammed into the far wall with a THUD. She lands on her feet but you can tell that she is slightly dazed.

She walkes back toward the circle and sits down saying "My technique izz correct. You have great Force Potential Jedi Rownn." She takes a deep breath and centers herself before saying "Thiz doez not make zenze. The technique I used is to gauge the Forze Potential of a candidate. The zztronger the rezponze, the greater the potential. My tezt zhowz that Tiny has next to no Force Potential. Yet the powers you dezcribed to me could only be uzed by a mazter. I must ponder for a moment" as she closes her eyes and thinks to herself

Zinn

Outside in the hallway Zinn hears a very loud THUD coming from inside the room.

Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rownn looks taken aback when Master Sabatyne is bodily hurled against the wall, and rises to one knee to go to her aid, but stops, seeing that she is only a little dazed. With her explanation he relaxes slightly and returns to a sitting position.

As Saba ponders the finding, Rownn observes her for a moment before looking to Tiny, his expression showing that he's almost as puzzled and curious as he is.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny shrugs not understanding what is so difficult "If there are two of me then perhapff the wrong one got poked or perhapff we're only fftrong together."

Last edited by Esoomian on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She shakes her head and says "Even if you have two perzonalitiez both would be operating from the zame whole. Both should have the zame potential. Any ideas Jedi Rownn?" she asks while she also thinks.

Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon hearing the tremendous THUD! from inside the room, Zinn automatically quick-draws his blaster, spinning toward the door. Putting his reflexes in check, he nevertheless wars momentarily between wanting to go check on the occupants of the room and Master Sabatyne's orders to make sure they're undisturbed.

Holstering his blaster, he turns his back to the door, assuming his at-ease posture once more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 2 of 19

Jump to: