The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

OOC Thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Prophecy - Guardian_A -> OOC Thread Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
Raven Redstar took the time to dig up the stats for the stock version of the Azure Saber. As a thank you, I'm giving him one additional CP. Raven, feel free to add it to your own character in the characters thread.

Sweet! Good work, Raven.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the lack of posts this last week. The holiday made things a little more chaotic than usual. Combine that with the fact that I know a couple of my players have had an interesting week as well, . . .

Well, long story short, I'll try to get my next post up by this weekend.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas guys! Just wanted to leave an OOC post and let you guys know what's up. I'm pretty tied down with work and family this holiday season, and have been spending a great deal of time at my mother in law's house with a brand new baby. I'm hoping to be back home by the end of the week and posting on a much more regular basis. I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday season and look forward to the game pushing forward.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'd have posted it yesterday; however, I was down in Ohio for Christmas, and ended up driving back up yesterday to beat the winter storm that was moving in. I hope everyone had a great day.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! And I hope everyone got lots of new goodies.

For Christmas, I got a couple pairs of pants, a model train set that my two 11 month old boys LOVED, and my boys got the flu, . . . and thats the gift that just keeps giving!

I'm going to try posting in both of my game threads before tomorrow afternoon (More likely it will be before this afternoon.) With my inlaws spending the better part of a week with us starting tomorrow *shudder* regular posting should resume late next week.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right before Christmas, I picked up the Darth Bane duology. I'm enjoying reading about the events that happened on Russan, especially since our characters are completely embroiled in it. I just finished the first today, and am off to the second.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great books! And there are three of them:
Path of Destruction
Rule of Two
Dynasty of Evil

The first book sets the stage with the events that lead up to where this story picks up. The next two will be running parallel to the two stories that I am currently running.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah...good to know! I'll have to pick up Dynasty of Evil.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, you might consider looking up the comic mini series "Jedi vs Sith." It follows the timeline of "Path of Destruction" from the perspective of the little girl who became Darth Zannah and a couple of her childhood friends. I thought the books were a lot better than the comic, but the comic is still a fun read.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
Hope everyone had a good Christmas! And I hope everyone got lots of new goodies.

For Christmas, I got a couple pairs of pants, a model train set that my two 11 month old boys LOVED, and my boys got the flu, . . . and thats the gift that just keeps giving!

I'm going to try posting in both of my game threads before tomorrow afternoon (More likely it will be before this afternoon.) With my inlaws spending the better part of a week with us starting tomorrow *shudder* regular posting should resume late next week.

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you as well! Glad to be back to the usual routine and ready to get back into the game.

Good luck with the in-laws. I like mine, but a week is a LONG time, Shocked
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Skyler wrote:
Ah...good to know! I'll have to pick up Dynasty of Evil.

I should check those out as well. Maybe I'll find them cheaper on Kindle?
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisconsin Wookie wrote:

Yeah, it was 13 people in our house (Four of them under 16 months old.) And I only like/tolerate about half of them. I enjoy spending time with them when its only a few hours, but at the one day mark, things tend to head downhill, . . . fast.

The Darth Bane series is a really fun read, I recommend them to a lot of people. A for Kindle, I dont have one, so I honestly dont have a clue what they would run. I dont know if this helps or not, but I've cound several copies of the books at my local second hand stores nice and cheap over the last couple of years.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
Wisconsin Wookie wrote:

Yeah, it was 13 people in our house (Four of them under 16 months old.) And I only like/tolerate about half of them. I enjoy spending time with them when its only a few hours, but at the one day mark, things tend to head downhill, . . . fast.

The Darth Bane series is a really fun read, I recommend them to a lot of people. A for Kindle, I dont have one, so I honestly dont have a clue what they would run. I dont know if this helps or not, but I've cound several copies of the books at my local second hand stores nice and cheap over the last couple of years.

$18 for the three books on Kindle. I'm going to try a half-price books store nearby first.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck!

Things around here (And in the other game thread) slowed down a bit over the holidays, but now that we are past them and things have settled down a bit, I'm going to try kicking things back into gear around here. Expect weekly posts to resume this weekend (With or without our wayward players. They can catch up later as they have the time.)
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the delay in posting. I wanted to wait another day or two in the hopes that one or more of our wayward players would make a post. I plan to make my post in a few minutes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Prophecy - Guardian_A All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: