The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

D6 Stats for Fractalsponge Projects
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> D6 Stats for Fractalsponge Projects Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I've been frequenting the Fractalsponge forum a bit too much, but I just can't escape the feeling that there is still a major power imbalance between what is essentially a Frankensteined ISD and an Executor (which is easily 20 times its mass). My view of tractor beams is that they use strong nuclear energy to create a virtual physical connection between two objects, so even a really strong tractor beam isn't going to matter if the tractoring vessel lacks the engine power to move the much greater mass of the target.

Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time I've discarded silly Disney Wars fluff because some fluff writer somewhere doesn't understand basic physics.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Maybe I've been frequenting the Fractalsponge forum a bit too much, but I just can't escape the feeling that there is still a major power imbalance between what is essentially a Frankensteined ISD and an Executor (which is easily 20 times its mass). My view of tractor beams is that they use strong nuclear energy to create a virtual physical connection between two objects, so even a really strong tractor beam isn't going to matter if the tractoring vessel lacks the engine power to move the much greater mass of the target.

Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time I've discarded silly Disney Wars fluff because some fluff writer somewhere doesn't understand basic physics.

Some context would help here.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:

The background of the Starhawk-Class battleship mentions that, during the Battle of Jakku, a Starhawk uses its "state-of-the-art tractor beam projectors" to lock onto an Executor-Class Super Star Destroyer, which is then subsequently attacked by other Alliance units and its engines are disabled. The Starhawk is also severely damaged, but manages to drag the SSD down into Jakku's atmosphere to collide with the planet.

I'm hesitant to accept this as part of my write-up because of the mass disparity involved; Starhawks are roughly comparable to an ISD (being cobbled together out of captured ISD components), and have only a fraction of the mass of an Executor.

EDIT: There's also this:
    "The tractor beam of the Starhawk was equipped with magnite crystals which gave it ten times the strength of a Star Destroyer's one. The Starhawk's tractor beam enabled it to trap and move a ship many times its size."
Magic crystal technology strikes again. Makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Scots Dragon
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Whill wrote:

The background of the Starhawk-Class battleship mentions that, during the Battle of Jakku, a Starhawk uses its "state-of-the-art tractor beam projectors" to lock onto an Executor-Class Super Star Destroyer, which is then subsequently attacked by other Alliance units and its engines are disabled. The Starhawk is also severely damaged, but manages to drag the SSD down into Jakku's atmosphere to collide with the planet.

I'm hesitant to accept this as part of my write-up because of the mass disparity involved; Starhawks are roughly comparable to an ISD (being cobbled together out of captured ISD components), and have only a fraction of the mass of an Executor.

And it might be way more than twenty times, at that.

The Executor should have an interior dimension of somewhere in the region of 38,100,000,000 cubic metres. Assuming an Imperial Star Destroyer's volume was used in its entirety to create a Starhawk, the Starhawk would be somewhere in the region of 278,000,000 cubic metres. It's not an accurate set of figures, but it's the best I can do without better measuring equipment available.

That's a disparity of hundred and thirty-seven times. If we assume the ships have a similar amount of material-to-space usage, the Starhawk would have had to be moving more than a hundred times its own mass.

It isn't too outlandish for Star Wars directly, given that a similar disparity exists between the Sphyrna and the during Rogue One. Though you can argue that this is equally ridiculous.

Calling up the direct source, Aftermath: Empire's End, we have this as the description of it happening.

Chuck Wendig wrote:
The exchange of destruction is a mighty one. The Concord’s barrage slams into the Ravager, ripping a hole in the side of the gargantuan ship with the ferocity of a biting, rending rancor. The injury is black and deep, but not fatal. And the dreadnought’s own weapons strike the Concord, slipping past what little is left of the deflector shields and punching clean through it. Oxygen whistles out into the void. Fire plumes as chemicals off-gas into space. The ship groans. Somewhere in the belly of the ship, explosions start going off—fuel cells and magna-batteries chain-reacting, boom, boom, boom. It won’t detonate the whole ship. But it has gutted it.

The ship is dead in the water.

And without the repulsors from underneath keeping it aloft, the atmosphere of Jakku is like a reaching, claiming hand. She feels the ship drift downward, drifting as it goes.

But the Starhawks were designed with one thing in mind: upgrade. So long did the rebels endure an aging, piecemeal fleet that when the time came to finally design something new to serve the nascent Republic, they went all-in. Every internal system, every external design feature, every weapon—all of it was upgraded beyond the watermark set by the Mon Cala ships prior and beyond the known capabilities of the Empire’s extant ships.

One of the features that saw the largest boost in ability?

The tractor beam.

The role of the tractor beam is simple: to grab an object in space, usually a spacecraft, in order to usher it safely into a docking bay or to seize the vessel and pull it closer. The tractor beams on a Star Destroyer were notoriously vicious, with the strength to draw a Corellian corvette into its bay—or to stop a Nebulon frigate from making the escape to lightspeed.

The tractor beam on the Starhawk is ten times that. Magnite crystals amplify both the range and the strength of the beam. A Starhawk could capture and move a ship many times its own size.

Agate dials up the tractor beam, points it at the Ravager—

She fires.

If I’m going down to the ground, she thinks, you’re coming with me.[/i]

[...]

Grand Moff Randd sits in a chair on the bridge of the Ravager. Up until now, he has felt supremely in control of this battle. The Ravager is a vessel whose might is presently unparalleled in the Imperial fleet, and to have been given command of it by Rax himself is an honor he will not squander. His forces have stopped the rebel-born False Republic fleet at every turn—though he is no true tactician, he has many great minds working for him, and their plan of forming a perimeter of vessels around the dreadnought was a sound one.

Until now.

The three ships pressing at the barrier—Starhawks, he believes they are called, manufactured for the False Republic—were held fast at the margins, even though the Star Destroyers were taking heavy fire as a result. And then something happened with the Punishment. The officer in charge of that ship, Captain Groff, appeared in a panic: He said that the Destroyer was suffering a coolant leak from the shield generators that was cascading through the upper levels. Some areas were experiencing fires. He seemed positively deranged—that was a factor Randd had long been worried about. Coming to this desolate world, this far-flung system, brought with it the chance to wear on a man’s soul. It could erode a weaker mind. When he explained that fear to Counselor Rax, the man said, Do not worry about that. The Imperials that have come to Jakku are the greatest of our kind. We will not break. The unkindness of this world will only bolster us. We will harden like calluses, Randd.

And that was the end of that.

In Rax, they trusted.

Randd still trusts him. They have survived this long. And there’s no doubt that Rax is admirable, capable, a true hero of the Empire. Randd is a fan of belt-tightening, and using Jakku to harden their hearts against the fight to come was, to his mind, genius.

But now…what he feared most has come true.

Groff lost it. He said that he would not abandon his ship. The New Republic would torture him and execute him. His own people would turn on him. He was frothing with distemper, screaming suddenly about how the New Republic were traitors and they all deserved death like dogs and how they must give no quarter, no quarter at all. The last thing he said was, “I must be a stronger blade! A…a blade with which to slit the throats of the traitors that crawl on their bellies toward our door!”

Randd recognized it as a line from Counselor Rax’s speech.

Groff’s comms went dark after that.

And then he crashed the Punishment into the nearest Starhawk.

That led to a chain of events even now Randd does not completely understand—debris from the two ships hit a second Starhawk, and that one he felt sure would be out of the picture. But no. That ship accelerated in the gap right toward the Ravager. Firing all its weapons, and so Randd demanded they return fire, all the way—reserving every weapons system they had launching ordnance in the direction of the onrushing Starhawk, a ship that now identifies itself as the Concord.

The Concord turned broadside and took the hits just as the Ravager took its own. That ship was scuttled. He did not need his systems to confirm it. His eyes told him all he needed to know. Meanwhile, the Ravager was fine—damaged, yes, and now more vulnerable, but he rerouted power to the deflectors to magnify protection over that chasm and—

Then the strangest thing.

The Concord snared the dreadnought with a tractor beam.

Randd is not a man given to humor—his wife, Danassic, says that she believes he laughs once, perhaps twice a year. But here he almost laughed. Why in all of space and time would the captain of that Starhawk see fit to lash him with a paltry tractor beam? Perhaps to save herself the fall into atmosphere? The Ravager serving as an anchor? He hates to tell her, but gravity is a cruel mistress. It takes what it wants and will not be denied.

The Ravager moves, suddenly.

It moves, but he does not command it to move.

“Status report,” he barks, his calm voice suffering a sudden break to it, like that of a boy just getting hair on his chest. “Status report!”

Nearby, Vice Admiral Pierson appears, sweat beading on his brow. “The Starhawk has affixed us with its tractor beam—”

“Yes. I know that. How are we—” The ship drifts again. “How is it moving us?”

“I—I have no idea, it must be powerful—”

“Strengthen our engines. Reverse course! Fire repulsors—”

Alarms go off. The ship shakes again—this time, the sensation is different. Like something is hitting it.

Pierson’s eyes go wide. “They’re concentrating fire on our aft.”

The screens show a sudden flurry of starfighters—every variety brought to bear against their engines. If they lose those…

“Engine five just went dark!” an ensign yells.

“Now sub-engines three through six!” an engineering officer cries.

The Concord is trying to drag us down to Jakku. The nerve. “Fire all weapons at that Starhawk—”

“Sir,” Pierson responds, “the weapon systems will cycle in two minutes. We already hit them with everything we had on your orders.”

“Then send TIEs after it!”

“But they’re protecting our flank. The engines!”

Again the ship shakes. Worse this time. And when it does, it’s like trying to move something heavy and failing until it suddenly gives way—the Ravager slides and dips downward so hard, Randd’s jaw snaps tight, teeth closing hard on his tongue. He tastes blood and curses.

“The atmosphere,” Pierson says. “We’re entering atmo, sir.”

“Bolster the engines! Bolster the repulsors! Bolster everything!”

But in his head, Randd knows the score: It is too late. The Ravager is done for. He has squandered his chance and now, hope is lost. The greatest weapon in the Empire’s arsenal is lost because of him. A flagging fear nags him: It should be Rae Sloane in this chair, not me.

The one thing about Randd is that he is not a sycophant. He is no zealot. He admires Rax. He trusted him. But he will not be crucified for this.

In the chaos of the moment—the flickering lights, the shaking ship, the flurry of movement going on across the bridge—Randd sneaks quietly away, boards an escape pod, and jettisons himself into space.

[...]

The Concord has leashed the larger ship with its powerful tractor beam and draws it down toward atmosphere. New Republic starfighters hit the engines of the Ravager, one after the other, again and again, a returning loop of fire while a pair of CR90s keep the TIEs off their backs. The Unity, the last remaining Starhawk, has pulled back to a safe distance and is using its considerable weapons load to provide the Concord with cover, peppering the nearby Star Destroyers with as much fire as it can muster.

And then the Starhawk dips considerably as the atmosphere kisses it, the underside of the ship glowing with the sudden heat of reentry.

Blade Squadron reports that the last of the Ravager’s main engines are out. Only the sub-engines remain, and they won’t save it.

The dreadnought’s front end is the first to follow the Starhawk, carving a line across the top of the sky where the black goes to blue like a fading bruise—an aura of fire begins to glow around the Ravager’s fore.
Ackbar watches the two titans fall.

The Concord goes first. Agate likely remains on board. She won’t answer his comms, but a scan of the Starhawk shows that not a single pod remains undamaged, and the fighter bays are empty or destroyed. She has no way off that ship, and it is too late and too risky for a rescue.

As the Starhawk drops, it drags the Ravager with it. Like a rider pulling its beast mount toward the edge of a waterfall, closer, closer—

Until both plunge through space and into sky. Until the gravity throttles each and draws them ineluctably downward.

Seems to have been an attempt at a cool sacrifice moment in the book more than anything else. And honestly, it doesn't read as the tractor beam doing most of the work, but tipping it over the edge when combined with other factors; as damaged as it is, the Starhawk is being dragged down by Jakku's gravity well.

Which means that they're close enough to Jakku in this battle for that to be a consideration, and it's a combination of the engine damage and the gravity well with the tractor beam simply giving enough of a nudge. It's clear that without the damage to the engines and closeness to Jakku, this wouldn't have worked whatsoever.

EDIT: Also the fact that the Reaper goes down nose first indicates that the Starhawk is grabbing on the end, rather than towards the middle of the ship. This is going to have had a levering effect.

CRMcNeill wrote:
EDIT: There's also this:
    "The tractor beam of the Starhawk was equipped with magnite crystals which gave it ten times the strength of a Star Destroyer's one. The Starhawk's tractor beam enabled it to trap and move a ship many times its size."

The irony here is that the concept of the 'kyber' crystal was to try and make the lightsabre crystals more special, and what they've succeeded at doing is creating a universal MacGuffin that hyper-accelerates all the tech in the Star Wars galaxy.

I really miss the old days where at most they were focusing crystals for the lasers and laser-swords given that those weapons were partially light-based, and that's about it.

And something like this turns up every time I try and get interested in the new parts of Star Wars. It's starting to bum me out that they're really not doing this setting the justice it deserves. Nor even the new cool concepts, for that matter.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My explanation for the Sphyrna-Class was to stat it out as an Armed Star-Tug, specifically designed to muscle around objects many times its own size (primarily space stations and similar installations being moved from one system to another), subsequently pressed into service by the Alliance because they were taking whatever they could get, but then at Scariff, Admiral Raddus saw a tactic where he could make use of the Sphyrna's actual design.

Man, even reading an excerpt of a Wendig book is annoying...

I expect your explanation of phasing multiple tractor beams together to create a much more powerful effect will suffice, but I'm very reluctant to make it as powerful as the scene makes it out to be.

Whill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Whill wrote:

The background of the Starhawk-Class battleship mentions that, during the Battle of Jakku...

Thanks for the details, but my eyes started glazing over at "Battle of Jakku". Some ship's tractor beam ability could throw around a ship of much greater mass? And also made it soft land on Jakku to not cause a catastrophic event that would render the planet uninhabitable for much more than 30 years?

So we have Wendig making ridiculous Star Wars tech just to explain the results of Abrams' giant space wreckage fetish. Got it.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Thanks for the details, but my eyes started glazing over at "Battle of Jakku". Some ship's tractor beam ability could throw around a ship of much greater mass? And also made it soft land on Jakku to not cause a catastrophic event that would render the planet uninhabitable for much more than 30 years?

So we have Wendig making ridiculous Star Wars tech just to explain the results of Abrams' giant space wreckage fetish. Got it.

A far more plausible explanation would be the Starhawk using its "state-of-the-art" tractor beams to slow the Ravager's descent, in order to prevent such a tragedy. That would at least come closer to adding up mass-wise.

The fact that they didn't go that way almost makes me wonder if Wendig was pushing an underlying theme of trying to make the Republic look morally ambiguous, in that a high-ranking captain would accept the devastation of a habitable planet by crashing two major capital ships into it.

Whill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh so it is even worse than I thought. There was no slowing it down. They wrecked the ship on purpose and Wendig is also ignoring the catastrophic result of the crash like Abrams.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Oh so it is even worse than I thought. There was no slowing it down. They wrecked the ship on purpose and Wendig is also ignoring the catastrophic result of the crash like Abrams.
Exactly. Look at the quote from the above excerpt:
Quote:
Agate dials up the tractor beam, points it at the Ravager—

She fires.

If I’m going down to the ground, she thinks, you’re coming with me.
This is the thought process of a Republic ship captain, who knew her own ship was going to crash into the planet, and decided to drag an Executor along with her.

CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few updates from the Fractalsponge page:I normally like to wait until he's finished a project to post links, but I'm particularly interested to see how this one works out, so I decided to jump my own gun.

CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow, this one slipped through the cracks on me...

I've been meaning to re-do the Beta-Class Assault Shuttle, but had difficulty finding a worthy depiction of it. And then Fractalsponge tackled it and did an amazing job as always, but I seem to have never included it in any of my previous update links. So here's my version. Basically, rather than having it be a clone of the Gamma, I decided to make it into a more general purpose predecessor to the Gamma, with the Gamma designed on the same basic frame, but as a specialized uber-Assault Shuttle for spacetroopers.

Beta-Class Multi-Role Assault Shuttle

Images

The Beta-Class Assault Shuttle is the Empire's standard general purpose combat shuttle. It is equipped to perform a wide variety of missions, including long-range escort, armed cargo transport, forced boarding operations, and a variety of other functions as needed. Its main cargo bay is modular, and can be configured to carry cargo, passengers or special equipment, with the only fixed piece of equipment in the bay being the spacetrooper airlocks lining either wall. For boarding operations, the Beta can transport a full platoon of boarding troops and two full squads of spacetroopers. Alternately, it can be used for survey or reconnaissance missions

The Beta shares many design similarities with the newer Gamma, with the Gamma actually being the result of one of the few weaknesses of the Beta design. While the Beta was a decent platform for boarding operations against smaller ships, larger capital ships (such as those being fielded in greater and greater numbers by the Alliance and some pirates) could put out sufficient firepower to overwhelm the Beta's defenses and destroy the craft before it got close enough to deliver its assault contingent. The solution was to take the basic Beta frame and substantially enhance its durability, at the cost of much of the Beta's versatility. Featuring a heavily reinforced hull and internal bracing, backed by multiple redundant tensor field systems, plus a massive bank of shield generators, all powered by one of the smallest available hypermatter reactors, the Gamma is really only useful for delivering its platoon of spacetroopers onto a heavily defended capital ship or space station. As such, the Beta sees far more common use as the go-to vessel for all the other, more mundane duties of the Imperial Navy.

Craft: Telgorn Corporation's Beta-Class
Type: Multi-Role Assault Shuttle
Scale: Starship (+6D)
Length: 30 meters
Skill: Starship Piloting: Beta-Class
Crew: 3 (1 @ +10) & 5 Gunners
Crew Skill:
Astrogation 4D
Gunnery 4D+2
Piloting 5D
Shields 4D+1
Sensors 4D+1
Passengers: 16 (Spacetrooper Bays)
Cargo Capacity: 50 metric tons (or 1 passenger per ton of cargo)
Consumables: 1 month
Hyperdrive Multiplier: x2
Hyperdrive Backup: x12
Nav Computer: Yes
Maneuverability: 1D+2
Space: 8 (4D)
Atmosphere: 365; 1,050 km/h
Hull: 5D
Shields: 3D
Sensors:
Passive30/1D
Scan 60/1D+2
Search 90/2D+1
Focus 4/3D
Weapons:
4 Heavy Laser Cannon
Fire Arc: 1 Front/Left/Right, 1 Front/Left, 1 Front/Right, 1 Rear
Crew: 1 each
Skill: Starship Gunnery
Fire Control: 3D
Range:
--Space: 1-3/12/25
--Atmosphere: 100m-300m/1.2km/2.5km
Damage: 5D
4 Warhead Launchers
Fire Arc: Front
Crew: 1*
Rate of Fire: 1
All Other Stats vary by Weapon Type
Capacity: 3 per Launcher. May select any Weapons from this list, depending on Availability.
2 Tractor Beam Projectors (Fire-Linked)
Fire Arc: Front
Crew: 1*
Fire Control: 3D
Range:
--Space: 1-2/5/10
--Atmosphere: 100m-200m/500m/1km
Damage: 5D
Plasma Torch Boarding Device
Fire Arc: Bottom
Crew: 1 (generally one of the passengers)
Fire Control: 0D (Base Difficulty: Very Easy)
Range: N/A (Contact)
Fire Rate: 1 (FUll Round)
Damage: 7D + 1/round
Notes: Roll damage once per round against the target's Hull-2D. On a successful Damage roll, compare the result to the following table:
    Damage Inflicted = Time Taken To Breach Hull
    Lightly Damaged = 1 Minute (12 rounds)
    Heavily Damaged = 30 seconds (6 rounds)
    Severely Damaged = 15 seconds (3 rounds)
    Destroyed = 5 seconds (1 round)
A complete Hull Breach is 1 meter wide by 2 meters tall. Once cutting is complete, the extendable boarding collar requires three rounds to make an airtight seal.

*Proton Torpedo Launchers and Tractor Beam Projectors are controlled by the same Gunner.

House Rule Notes:
    COMMAND DIFFICULTY MODIFIER: +1
    SHIELD & SHIELD CONTROL: 3D @ 3D
    VELOCITY MODIFIER: 2D Flight

Last edited by CRMcNeill on Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! I always enjoy your work.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar wrote:
Very cool! I always enjoy your work.

Positive feedback is always greatly appreciated.

CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As previewed in this post, here is the finished product:

Novator-Class Mobile Dockyard

Leona Makk
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Somehow, this one slipped through the cracks on me...

I've been meaning to re-do the Beta-Class Assault Shuttle, but had difficulty finding a worthy depiction of it. And then Fractalsponge tackled it and did an amazing job as always, but I seem to have never included it in any of my previous update links. So here's my version. Basically, rather than having it be a clone of the Gamma, I decided to make it into a more general purpose predecessor to the Gamma, with the Gamma designed on the same basic frame, but as a specialized uber-Assault Shuttle for spacetroopers.

Very cool and useful! Thanks! I positively love the Gamma shuttle and have always wanted to use it. The layout in my Thrawn Trilogy Source Book were inspiring. But I ended up never using the Gamma since its stats were obscene! I mean, the "Capital Scale energy output" with the Gamma and Skipray really bugged me but for some reason I didn't rewrite the stats for my game....huh. The more nuanced scale chart helps a lot, of course, but I like this Beta Class Shuttle! 16 space troopers is still a ferocious fighting force.

Maybe I will keep the old Gamma and its 30 something spacetroopers in my back pocket for when I want to terrify players into making the jump to lightspeed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 10 of 25

Jump to: