The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

How did you get into Star Wars?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> How did you get into Star Wars? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TauntaunScout
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OuttaWindu wrote:

Other funny fact, I know at least one way how I am "only" two degrees of separation from the movies. (All people are supposedly connected to eachother by a maximum of 6 or 7 degrees of separation)

I bumped into Steven Spielberg in the Star Tours gift shop and got his autograph. Does that count?
Whill
Supreme Chancellor (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, OHIO, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TauntaunScout wrote:
OuttaWindu wrote:
Other funny fact, I know at least one way how I am "only" two degrees of separation from the movies. (All people are supposedly connected to eachother by a maximum of 6 or 7 degrees of separation)

I bumped into Steven Spielberg in the Star Tours gift shop and got his autograph. Does that count?

Cool. How many degrees is Indiana Jones away from Star Wars?

I met and chatted with Peter Mayhew one-on-one for about 10 minutes. It took everything I had to not gush like a school girl. He signed a picture of Han and Chewie that is hanging up in my game room.

I also met and chatted with Timothy Zahn one-on-one for about 10 minutes. I was a lot less excited for that, but he was very nice. I saw Sam Witwer (voice of Mauul) but didn't talk to him. I saw Anthony Daniels, Hayden Christiansen, Rick McCallum and Billy Dee Williams in person at Celebration II but didn't get to talk to any of them. Anthony Daniels came about 10 feet away from me then. I also saw Anthony Daniels at Star Wars in Concert but he was far away that time. I met and talked to the makers of Fanboys at a special premiere event for that movie.

But nothing beats meeting Chewbacca!
Registration & Log-In Help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: