The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Old Republic era?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> The Old Republic era?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flakpanzer
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:47 pm    Post subject: The Old Republic era? Reply with quote

Hi all,

Is there a netbook or reference D6 resource for The Old Republic era (specifically the Bioware Old Republic video game)?

I'm looking for some reference for Korriban, Sith tombs,and stuff like that.

Thank you.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: The Old Republic era? Reply with quote

Flakpanzer wrote:
Is there a netbook or reference D6 resource for The Old Republic era (specifically the Bioware Old Republic video game)?

I'm looking for some reference for Korriban, Sith tombs,and stuff like that.

Welcome to the Pit!

There's one in the works right now. Check it out the thread at the link below. I'm sure your input there would be appreciated.

A brand new D6 supplement...

Mojomoe wrote:
Coming very soon: Galaxy Guide 16: The Old Republic!

What is it, you ask? Well, it's a 330+ page sourcebook for the Old Republic game from Bioware. More than simply a book of stats, it functions as an entire campaign guide for adventuring in that era, from recent history to galactic politics to adventure hooks and advice on running a villainous Sith campaign.

It's BIIIIG...

Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've got a review copy of the book, and even in its incomplete state it's AMAZING.

We also have a Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide - D6 Conversion, which is just a stat book that converts all the d20 sourcebook stat blocks over into D6. That maybe helpful in the mean while.
Flakpanzer
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The Old Republic era? Reply with quote

Whill wrote:

Welcome to the Pit!

There's one in the works right now. Check it out the thread at the link below. I'm sure your input there would be appreciated.

A brand new D6 supplement...

Mojomoe wrote:
Coming very soon: Galaxy Guide 16: The Old Republic!

What is it, you ask? Well, it's a 330+ page sourcebook for the Old Republic game from Bioware. More than simply a book of stats, it functions as an entire campaign guide for adventuring in that era, from recent history to galactic politics to adventure hooks and advice on running a villainous Sith campaign.

It's BIIIIG...

Thanks Whill. I posted in that thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: