The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

2nd R&E on ebay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> 2nd R&E on ebay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jawa1138
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:29 pm    Post subject: 2nd R&E on ebay Reply with quote

here is a link for a 2R&E on ebay for 40 with free shipping. I know some people feel that is high but lately it's pretty fair for ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-RolePlaying-Game-2nd-Edition-Revised-and-Expanded-West-End-Games-1996-/251973316246?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aaac7ae96

btw, it is not mine nor do I know the seller, just looking out for anyone in the market for a decent copy of the book.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a little high. But with free shipping it's not outrageous. I start getting a little irritated when I see people listing them for $60 or $70. I think I've payed as much as $30 for a copy and as little as $3 for an R&E.
jawa1138
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, not the best price but not too bad with current trends. I just posted it because I have seen many newer people posting on the forums here and thought it might be helpful for anyone in need.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good deal. It's always heartening to see people on the lookout for their fellow players. I've hooked people up with a few sweet eBay deals myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: