The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Any other story arc sourcebooks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Any other story arc sourcebooks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draven
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:28 pm    Post subject: Any other story arc sourcebooks Reply with quote

Any chance there are any fan made conversion for any of the other story arc books? Similar to what WEG did with the Thrawn Trilogy. I am not familiar enough with the d6 system yet to convert much. But some of the fan books have been amazing.

I would be happy if the conversion were not in book format if someone could link me the post where I could find the information. I am looking mainly for stuff that take place after the movies as I found a couple of sites and fan made books for the old republic and clone wars stuff.

In advance I appreciate any help I get on this topic. And to any of the people here that have been involved in the many fan made sourcebooks and STATS books that were linked in the sticky thank you and those were amazing.
Mojomoe
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me get a little more understanding of what you're looking for and why.

You're hoping to find some stats for the post-Jedi novel series, but not in book format. Are you looking for anything in particular, or just tying to run a post-Jedi game and looking for stats to populate the universe with?

There's been a lot of post-Jedi D6 stuff - both original and conversion material - but not a solid compendium of the novel series (...yet.)
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you have all the conversion documents from the books WotC made in the Saga d20 format with the feats, skills, talents, etc.

As for the arcs, you already mentioned The Thrawn Trilogy. I know WEG made sourcebooks for the following aside from the OT: Tales of the Jedi Companion which covers the Tales of the Jedi comics The Beast Wars of Onderon, Nomi Sunrider's story, and the Freedon Nadd Uprising, but not Exar Kun, the Sith War, or Vima Sunrider redeeming Ulic Qel-Droma; The Dark Empire Sourcebook which covers only the Dark Empire comic, not Dark Empire II or Empire's End, and the Jedi Academy Sourcebook which covers the Jedi Academy Trilogy but not I, Jedi, which took place concurrent and tied-in very well with the Jedi Academy Trilogy. Aside from those, there was also Cracken's Threat Dossier which detailed stats on prominent characters and ships from The Courtship of Princess Leia, The Black Fleet Crisis Trilogy, and The Corellian Trilogy. That's it. All other publications from WEG brought in characters, vehicles, and so forth that weren't presented in any of the published Legends book. All d6 "sourcebooks" covering stats for any of the prequel trilogy, Old Republic era, NJO, and so forth are all fanmade or converted from books published by WOTC, which didn't cover any specific arcs, so as to speak.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: