The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

For sale or trade: now on ebay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> For sale or trade: now on ebay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JironGhrad
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: For sale or trade: now on ebay Reply with quote

So I recently came across a stash of game books in near new condition. Several don't appear to have ever been opened and I snapped up the lot. Sent on to ebay.

Darkstryder Endgame - 40112 (nearly perfect, doesn't appear to have been opened) - $12
This book would be an interesting book for someone to incorporate into an existing campaign as well. It's 128 pages and has a single adventure related to the Darkstryder campaign. The rest of the book is details, stats and more about the planet Darkstryder (which could technically reside anywhere). It has enough info to create a storyline/campaign around the planet alone, if desired.

Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim - 40063 (nearly perfect, doesn't appear to have been opened)- $10
Platt's Starport Guide - 40107 (minor shelf wear to cover edges) - $18.50
Tales of the Jedi Companion - 40082 (very minor shelf wear) - $18.50

Last edited by JironGhrad on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got those covered in my collection already, but that looks pretty fair for new condition books. Thanks for posting!
JironGhrad
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
I've got those covered in my collection already, but that looks pretty fair for new condition books. Thanks for posting!

They're 30% below cover price.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, way MORE than fair. Smile Actually a very generous offer.
JironGhrad
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not making a profit at that price. I'll list it higher if it goes to EBay (only because of the additional hassle), but I know that finding books at a reasonable price has sometimes been hard for me and with kids you can't always spend as much on gaming as you'd like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: