The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Hello and Kudos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Hello and Kudos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bodean vedoe
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Hello and Kudos Reply with quote

New to the site, but have been plying D6 SWRPG for nearl a decade. I must say this is an excellent site. It's good to see so many D6ers since all I keep meeting are D20 hard core gamers (not that there's anything wrong with that). Keep up the good work.
Stule
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Glad to have you.

I would also like to say that this is the best D6 site PERIOD!

The dedication that the individuals have shown here is awesome.

A Special thanks to Loc Taal, Gry Sarth, Grimace, Hellcat, Red Freak, Chesire, Jen'tara Rhee, Error, Red Fox, and all the others that take the time to make this site ROCK!

You guys are the best!

Keep up the great work!

D6 Forever BABY!!!!!
Morpheus Grifullkin
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Rancor Pit dude. Hope you have fun and talk with us on conversations alot. I always thought D20 was the s*** untill i read D6 rules and remembered them really well and how easy it was to understand D6 and all the usefull information that beginners may need some day.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site is so great! I've been able to start getting back into the D6 world since I found it; I've been out of it for about a decade. You all are making this foray back a much easier time than it would otherwise be. Plus, this is definitely going to help me with my SW related writing on other sites.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: