The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Learning 1E running Tatooine Manhunt (Game Report)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> First Edition and IAG -> Learning 1E running Tatooine Manhunt (Game Report) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zulgyan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternative Characters

Intriguing method. I does the break the 1 Player = 1 PC mindset I have with RPGs, but I could be open to try it.

Allow Phantom Participation

I agree that it's better not to be too anal about it. If you constantly cut from one scene to another, this problem might mitigated. I think that this is a case where player "self regulation" works best.

Last edited by Zulgyan on Wed May 31, 2017 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Wajeb Deb Kaadeb
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zulgyan wrote:
2. They went straight to the Cantina, but meet a couple of Jawas on the way. One character traded a blaster (of a dead bounty-hunter from episode I) for a useless "farm labor" droid.

There you go. That farm labor droid is now an NPC that you can give to a player when the party splits.

You never know. Sometimes these impromptu characters can be the life of a game. I've had that happen in all sorts of RPGs.

Quote:
3. At the Cantina, the PCs started asking around, not doing a very good job at hiding they where looking for Adar Tallon. I took it that Jodo Kast and his entourage was now aware that they had a competing party.

Again, remember this when it comes time to hand out Skill Points.

The adventure recommends 5-10. Let them have their base of 5. But now, with this and the disrespect of the Alliance money reserves (is that in character?), I'd say that they can get 5-7 points max.

Quote:
5. The encounter with the Whiphid Bullies quickly turned violent. The Wookie PC closed in for melee (even attempted a grapple), while the other PCs were shooting blasts at the Whiphids! I felt this was a case of "firing into melee", but since I knew no rules for it, I simply went easy and simple, not applying rules consequences for shooting into melee.

Question: Do you use any "firing into melee" rules?

These types of things you just need to judge to your taste.

I'd keep it easy. If the shot hits, then the character hit his mark. If the shot misses, then compare the attack (don't roll again--use the same attack dice) as if the attack were meant for the next closest character. Or, roll randomly of all possible targets.

If the second target misses too, then don't move to a third target.

Or not. What you did was fine and works well.

Quote:
6. I skipped/ignored the Gambling, Lumguzzling and Romantic Moment encounters at the Cantina. As in a movie, it is better to keep the game-story focused, trying to avoid side treks that can bog down the pace or harm tone of the adventure.

Totally your call, but I do disagree a bit here. It depends on the ebb and flow of your game. If you think the side adventures would bog down the game, then by all means, keep the action high and keep on moving.

But, in the past, I've had some great moments come out of simple side quests. And, that can be real fun for the GM--making up stuff on the spot.

Was that a missed opportunity?

That's for you to decide.

Quote:
Moreover each of these encounters focuses more on a single player than on the entire party. One player get's to interact with the GM, while the others are just watching.

If the party is already split, they are good fodder for adventure, though, with one of the groups.

Quote:
I find the "Romantic Moment" encounter particularly silly and out of tone. I also didn't want to have a s*** and bothersome NPC following them around for the rest of the adventure.

Except that there's another NPC that you can throw a player in the off-camera split party. And, sometimes players really do a good job with these things.

Quote:
7. When the PCs noted that Quist and his pals where leaving the Cantina, the "Kid" character followed them, rolling Hide/Sneak checks so as to not get noticed. Then Quist and his pals got into a lanspeeder and headed for the desert. The Kid stole a speeder bike and attempted a pursuit. But she was bad at the vehicle skill, so she lost their track after some rolls. She had to pay 50 credits when she returned the bike to its owner, so as to calm him down.

You don't need too many rolls. Every roll you require makes it a lot harder to be successful.

One track roll should be enough unless conditions change drastically. Because it's tough to be successful at all of five rolls (five checks), rather than just one or two checks.

In other words, five easy checks in a row isn't that easy to pull off.

If you keep rolling, eventually you will fail. And, it only takes one failure, usually.

Quote:
10. Two of the player's had told me (before they knew anything about the module beign run) that their characters (the Kid and the Rebel Sharpshooter) had lived their childhoods in Tatooine.

I try to stay away from this sort of thing. I don't think I would have allowed them that background--I'd make them pick another world, maybe one from the movies (besides Tatooine) that they're familiar with.

Reason: A lot of roleplaying is about exploration. Especially with a new game where the GM has enough on his plate already.

Being from Tatooine gives the group too much information. Stuff that they would have to explore and find out information about, would be stuff that the characters would already know from their background.

I always try to keep, especially the early adventures of a game, the characters as fish out of water and not at all familiar with the area of the adventure.

Quote:
NEXT, Episode 3: Blood on the Sand

I'm ready! Let's go!

Last edited by Wajeb Deb Kaadeb on Wed May 31, 2017 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Wajeb Deb Kaadeb
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zulgyan wrote:
Which brings another question: how widespread are comlinks in your games? In mine 4 out of 6 characters had comlinks and used them a lot.

They are VERY common. And, this helps keep players interested, too, when the parties are split.

With comlinks, that's really a bridge. The PCs are in different physical locations, but they are chatting back and forth on the comms. So, I have no problem allowing both sides to see and participate with the other because of this.

It makes it easier on the GM, too, when parties split.

BTW, if you ever want to consider how common a piece of equipment is in the universe, then simply pull out your trusty copy of the Star Wars Sourcebook.

Pg. 96-97 of the 1E SW Sourcebook is an equipment chart with Availability Codes.

All three comm devices listed there (standard comlink, small subspace radio, and large subspace radio) are all given Availability 1, which means "readily available throughout the galaxy"

Eveybody has them.

Think of them as a tool that not only makes the lives of the PCs better, but also that of the GM (because he doesn't have to work so hard to keep some things secret).
Zulgyan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wajeb Deb Kaadeb wrote:

Quote:
6. I skipped/ignored the Gambling, Lumguzzling and Romantic Moment encounters at the Cantina. As in a movie, it is better to keep the game-story focused, trying to avoid side treks that can bog down the pace or harm tone of the adventure.

Totally your call, but I do disagree a bit here. It depends on the ebb and flow of your game. If you think the side adventures would bog down the game, then by all means, keep the action high and keep on moving.

But, in the past, I've had some great moments come out of simple side quests. And, that can be real fun for the GM--making up stuff on the spot.

Was that a missed opportunity?

That's for you to decide.

I would have gone with the Gambling or Lumguzzling encounters if any of the player's had explicitly investigated the possibility of engaging those activities, so as to provide a better simulation of the game world. But since the player's didn't ask, I didn't introduce the encounters myself.

The Romantic Moment one I found particularly worthless, so I stroked it out completely.
Wajeb Deb Kaadeb
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zulgyan wrote:
Alternative Characters

Intriguing method. I does the break the 1 Player = 1 PC mindset I have with RPGs, but I could be open to try it.

It's six of one, half a dozen of the other.

I like the 1 Player = 1 PC mindset, but from a game perspective, it can be damn helpful and beneficial to your game to allow ignored players to use NPCs until their PCs are back in the action.

Keeping everyone entertained is paramount, and the idea behind this.

In some games in the past, I got into the habit of allowing players to generate two characters--their main character and a sidekick. This way, everybody participated no matter what happened in the game. If the players split the party without making sure they had a character in each half of the split, then it was their fault if they got bored and weren't focused on for a while.

With this system, it allowed me more freedom to run the split parties. Sometimes, I'd run one half of the split for two or three game sessions, then switch back to the other half of the split. And, this was no problem because a player had a character in both groups.

There's a couple of SW campaigns where GMs are encouraged to have their players have even more than two characters. The Far Orbit Project and The DarkStyder Campaign come to mind where the adventure is centered on one of the big Capital Ship with hundreds of crew.

The players are encouraged to have a character in several areas, for several types of missions. They'll have a character among the command staff, of course. But, they'll also have a character among the "troops" (stormtroopers or Alliance military). And, they'll want pilot characters, too, for the dog fights.

Depending on what type of adventure is being run is what indicates which character the player runs.

This is kind of a strange concept to those who have only played fantasy games like D&D, and it pops up more often in science ficition games.

The first time I saw the idea was with a Traveller adventure called Broadsword. The Broadsword is a mercenary vessel--an 800 ton starship with two attached pinnaces and other vehicles, 11 decks, and a fully created crew of 45 including command staff and soldiers.

You could play large engagements with mass combat rules, and you can play various scenarios with the players taking on different personas depending on the situation at hand.

The same happened in my old Star Trek games back in the day. I'd have 3 or 4 players, but the command staff of a Constitution Class Heavy Cruiser like the Enterprise is quite large: Captain, First Officer, Science Officer, Helm Officer, Navigation Officer, Engineering Officer, Communications Officer, and Medical Officer.

Plus, you could add positions like a Yeoman, Security Officer, Fill in the blank Scientists, and so on.

With just 3 or 4 players, I got into the habit of allowing each player to play two or three positions aboard the ship--filling all the main ones.
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zulgyan wrote:
Which brings another question: how widespread are comlinks in your games? In mine 4 out of 6 characters had comlinks and used them a lot.
They are ubiquitous. Eventually all the PCs acquire comlinks.

Like Wajeb Deb Kaadeb I've seen multiple characters work well in a lot of games. We've always done that for Call of Cthulhu. It helps to have another PC ready in case the one your are playing goes insane or gets eaten or something. For Star Trek it was mandatory as the trope of the show expects at least 2 locations from among: bridge, on planet, sickbay, engineering, and mess hall. So we had players created at least one bridge officer and one away team crew person, usually a security person or medic and then one doctor, scientist, or engineer.
Zulgyan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EPISODE III: BLOOD IN THE SAND

I ran this episode quite differently from the module. First, they were getting to the Silo without Labria's guidance, because two of party members were natives from Tatooine and I ruled they knew the way. But I did make them encounter Labria on the way. Labria already knew his master was dead and about the ambush at the Silo, but he kept quiet about it (he was on Quist's pay). After a short conversation with the PCs, Labria continued on this way to Mos Eisley.

The player's approached the Silo. They were already smelling an ambush. The Jedi character approached the entrance and sensed (rolling a 15) "death" within.

The Pilot-Technician (Dino is his name) went and set explosives on the old landspeeder. Here I changed the module, making that landspeed the one in which the bounty hunters would run off, because having Dino blow them up would be both hilarious and rewarding of the player's fun ideas.

Dino stayed at the Control Box, while the players got in. There they found Slag Fat dead with the mandarolian darts.

Here I kinda made a mayor f*** up with the use of the Force. Maxias the Failed Jedi asked me if he could use Sense to get a feel of what had happened. I played his action as he had done a "Postcognition" when according to the rules the correct power to apply was Farseeing, a control + sense power. Since his control is only 1d6, using both sense and control would had render that use impossible, since the -1D you get from using two force skills simultaneously would had nullified to 0D his skill, thus making the power fail.

Anyway, he rolled a 15 in his sense skill (very lucky again with just 3D in Sense) and I told him that for 2 seconds he had a vision on Quist paying Labria a handful of credits. Quite a f*** from me as the GM, I allowed him to easily pull off a very powerful use of the Force.

As soon as that happened, Quist remotely closed the Silo door and the bounty hunters showed up, shooting at Dino and missing all four shots. They got on the landspeeder and BOOM!, Dino blew them up. Having the bounty hunters failed to kill or drive away Dino, Quist simply ran away. Dino was the hero of the day!

Using the control box, Dino opened the Silos doors and the PCs escaped. They went back to Mos Eisley, eager to make Labria give them some explanations...

Next, Episode IV CANTINA AMBUSH!

Last edited by Zulgyan on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Zulgyan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EPISODE IV: CANTINA AMBUSH

The players got back to Mos Eisley at night and went straight to the Cantina, where they supposed they would find Labria. Since they were not staying at an inn, I had the bar tender pass them Labria's message that Old Arno would be meeting them at the Cantina in an hour or two. When the PCs learned that Labria had left the message they were already suspecting an ambush and planed accordingly.

The Jedi and Kid waited at a table while other PCs hid themselves around the Cantina. The Sharpshooter even went outside the Cantina and told me he would be shooting through the window.

Labria arrived and approached the Jedi and the Kid. The Jedi used Sense to heighten his awareness. He rolled like a 12 or so, and I told him he could sense 6 bounty-hunters closing on them. Before getting ambushed themselves the players shot first!

A very long battle (about 1 hour of play) followed, with chaotic blaster firing left and right. As soon as a PC got wounded, the Wookie Medic ran to them and healed them with a Medpack (this Wookie has 6D in first aid).

Question: Can a PC be healed with a medpack while actively firing and dodging? Or should he more or less stay still to allow the medic to do his job?

Long story short, the battle was very long and a bit messy in my GMing, since I just could not get used to 1E's initiative system. The bounty hunters were defeated and only 1 player or 2 were in wounded status at the end of the fight, thanks to the medical craft of the Wookie. Moreover, with a very lucky shot, the Rebel Sharpshooter blasted Puggles Trod down to incapacitated.

Also, the battle became so complex with positioning that I laid down the Cantina map and placed dice to represent each of the combatants for more clarity.

The Sharpshooter (Kyle) grabbed the unconscious Puggles and told me he was taking him back to the ship for interrogation. I told him that carrying a body around would call the militia's attention, so the player called for a Sneak check. I ruled he would need a 15 not to get noticed, but he rolled a 14. Since it was so close to success, instead of having him noticed by a full militia patrol of 5, he was noticed just by 1 militia man going back home after a change of the guard.

Kyle bribed the militia man with 1000 credits, but using Sleight of Hand the Jedi character pick pocketed the money back.

Since he was just talking back bribe money (which belonged to the Rebel Alliance), I ruled that was not technically "stealing", but a tricky way of getting pass a guard, so it did not merit a Dark Side point.

Question: Do you think I was correct? There is a spanish saying that goes "he who steals from a thief is forgiven for 100 years".

Just before getting to the ship, the PCs meet Old Arno who introduced himself and followed them back to the ship.

This ended the first session.

Next, EPISODE V: EXPLORING THE WASTES!
Wajeb Deb Kaadeb
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zulgyan wrote:
Here I kinda made a mayor f*** up with the use of the Force. Maxias the Failed Jedi asked me if he could use Sense to get a feel of what had happened. I played his action as he had done a "Postcognition" when according to the rules the correct power to apply was Farseeing, a control + sense power.

Not a problem. In fact, you can turn this into something cool for the player.

The Force works in mysterious ways.

All of a sudden, he uses a power and a skill that he doesn't have. It's the Force flowing through him. Sometimes, the Force has its own agenda.

The Force is getting stronger in him. He has just crossed a threshold. And, he has discovered that he is more powerful in the Force that anyone ever suspected.

Slowly, over the rest of this adventure or over several adventures, have Control manifest itself as a new skill. The character naturally develops this skill. He is strong in the Force.

And this leads to...the need for a teacher. Something. Another Jedi. A holocron. A book.

Which becomes a "pull" that will embroil the characters in a new adventure...

Quote:
Anyway, he rolled a 15 in his sense skill (very lucky again with just 3D in Sense) and I told him that for 2 seconds he had a vision on Quist paying Labria a handful of credits.

Not lucky. He is strong in the Force!

Quote:
Quite a f*** from me as the GM, I allowed him to easily pull off a very powerful use of the Force.

Turn that f*** up into a positive, as I have just mentioned.

This can be a GOOD thing.
Wajeb Deb Kaadeb
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zulgyan wrote:
The Jedi and Kid waited at a table while other PCs hid themselves around the Cantina. The Sharpshooter even went outside the Cantina and told me he would be shooting through the window.

That sounds cool.

Quote:
Labria arrived and approached the Jedi and the Kid. The Jedi used Sense to heighten his awareness. He rolled like a 12 or so, and I told him he could sense 6 bounty-hunters closing on them. Before getting ambushed themselves the players shot first!

That Jedi is getting a lot of mileage out of that Sense skill!

Is it a pain in the @$$ for you, as GM? Or, do you like it?

Quote:
A very long battle (about 1 hour of play) followed, with chaotic blaster firing left and right.

Love it!

Quote:
Question: Can a PC be healed with a medpack while actively firing and dodging? Or should he more or less stay still to allow the medic to do his job?

I'd rule that he has to be inactive while being healed.

With Medpacks, you roll once per round until you roll high enough heal the patient once. So, good medics, like your Wookiee, probably only roll once per round per character.

So, it's only taking them 5 seconds to heal a wound level.

I'd say giving up one round of actions is fair when the character is getting such a benefit.

Quote:
Long story short, the battle was very long and a bit messy in my GMing, since I just could not get used to 1E's initiative system.

I think it's the D&D ingrained in you. The 1E system is more simple. You have to think more simply.

Give me an example of a scenario that was hard for you, and I'll show you how I'd run it, using the 1E system.

Quote:
Also, the battle became so complex with positioning that I laid down the Cantina map and placed dice to represent each of the combatants for more clarity.

This was a hell of a battle for a first-time game. It was a lot to take on.

Quote:
Since he was just talking back bribe money (which belonged to the Rebel Alliance), I ruled that was not technically "stealing", but a tricky way of getting pass a guard, so it did not merit a Dark Side point.

Absolutely. Nothing there deserved a DSP.

DSPs are serious. And, they're hard to get rid of them.

Luke got one in Empire when he fought his father and let his anger get the better of him--which not only lead to a DSP but him losing his hand in the duel, too.

Quote:
Question: Do you think I was correct? There is a spanish saying that goes "he who steals from a thief is forgiven for 100 years".

As I said above. I wouldn't even think in DSP terms for that encounter.

Had it been a civilian, then, heh, maybe, but probably not. Since it was a lonely stormtrooper, heck no.
Zulgyan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wajeb Deb Kaadeb wrote:

The Force works in mysterious ways.

Turn that f*** up into a positive, as I have just mentioned.

This can be a GOOD thing.

Thanks! That's a very encouraging answer. I was just worried about not being consistent and messing up too much with player's expectations.

Quote:
That Jedi is getting a lot of mileage out of that Sense skill!

Is it a pain in the @$$ for you, as GM? Or, do you like it?

It's great! And the player is thrilled. This is his main contribution to the party, since he sucks at about anything else (save dodge!). He has 6D in lightsaber, but his jedi weapon is broken for now. I think this kind of stuff not only is very cool, but keeps his character active and relevant.

Last edited by Zulgyan on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zulgyan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wajeb Deb Kaadeb wrote:

Quote:
A very long battle (about 1 hour of play) followed, with chaotic blaster firing left and right.

Love it!

I felt a bit of drag at the very end, but it was totally awesome and climatic as the last fight of the session.
Quote:

Had it been a civilian, then, heh, maybe, but probably not. Since it was a lonely stormtrooper, heck no.

It was a Mos Eisley militia man in fact, but that is kinda close. I was bribe money after all, and it belonged to the Alliance.
Wajeb Deb Kaadeb
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zulgyan wrote:
Thanks! That's a very encouraging answer. I was just worried about not being consistent and messing up too much with player's expectations.

Make sure that you impart on him that what's happening to the character is special. The Force is growing within him, just like it did with Rey in The Force Awakens. We see her use Force powers for the first time. She doesn't have those powers, but in her time of need, they manifested themselves, as when she escaped from the interrogation chair on Starkiller Base or learned to use the lightsaber as she wielded it.

I wouldn't make the Jedi in your game as strong as Rey, but I would make him feel special. Luke is not the only gifted Jedi out there. There's this guy. This Jedi. And, the Force is Strong within him.

If you play this right, your player will love it, and you'll set up a nifty thing in your game that could become THE THING in your game.

It depends on how its played by you and if your players bite.

Quote:
It's great! And the player is thrilled. This is his main contribution to the party, since he sucks at about anything else (save dodge!). He has 6D in lightsaber, but his jedi weapon is broken for now. I think this kinda stuff not only is very cool, but keeps his character active and relevant.

If what I saw above happens, the character will become very relevant.

FYI, you might want to look at the adventure Graveyard of Alderaan*. It would fit in your timeline. It would be extremely cool to go visit Alderaan after the world has been blown up--especially if the background for any of the PCs is as a citizen of Alderaan that was off-world when it blew up.

And...there's a lightsaber that the PCs can get in that adventure. Your Jedi could get it as his own, or use it for parts to fix his lightsaber.

I would make getting the parts to fix a lightsaber extremely hard in this setting. So, it's a big boon when the player finds it. Out of the blue. Surprise him.

Slowly build the character.

And...maybe it's the Force, in some way, that attracts the Jedi to the mission...

Maybe the lightsaber calls to him, the way Luke's saber called to Rey in TFA.

*Graveyard is a damn find adventure, too. I've read it a few times, but never run it. But I want to! Looks fun as hell!
Zulgyan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode V: EXPLORING THE WASTES

After executing the prisoners they kept back at the ship, the party leaves for the desert guided by Arno, on the old man's skiff. They leave an R2 unit back at the ship, and take a second R2 unit with them.

Encounter One: Here Be Dragons
They decide not to help the mercenaries being attacked by the 3 Krayt Dragon and move along. They face their own dragon without much trouble. Kyle successfully parries the dragon's claws while the rest of the party shoots at it. After being hit 6 times, the dragon flees.

Encounter Two: Sedi Fisk's Desert Manor
They waste some time and valuable medpacks fighting the Womp Rats. After a while, finding nothing of interest, they left.

Encounter Three: The Oasis
They befriend the Dim-Ur and debate whether they should force Dyron to provide clues about Jodo Kast or Adar Tallon. They finally decide to stay friendly with the peaceful Dim-Ur.

When Zardra's smoke grenade strikes the main tent, Maxias "the Failed Jedi" uses the force to sense dangerous company outside. Zardra just wants to get to Dyron and force him to provide information regarding Adar Tallon.

They party goes outside to meet Zardra. Kyle, the sharpshooter, manages to pull off a hilarious bluff, convincing Zardra and his men that they are just harmless farmers, exploring the wastes for fertile grounds. Zardra therefore ignores them, passes them by, but then the party attacks them at full firepower from the rear.

On the first round, a precise hit kills off Zardra. The rest of the mercenaries are killed off with relative ease and no injuries to the party.

Next, Episode VI: BATTLE IN THE DESERT!

Last edited by Zulgyan on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zulgyan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I did narrate the cut-away scene at the Relentless to get a sense of how it affects the gameplay. It felt really weird to the players, to see what their characters didn't see. They immediately started joking about having had a collective "force vision". It totally broke the immersion.

I decided not to use cut-away scenes again. It didn't work for me or my group.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> First Edition and IAG All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: