The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The LIBRARY of FAN-MADE SUPPLEMENTS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> The LIBRARY of FAN-MADE SUPPLEMENTS Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:53 am    Post subject: Adventurers Journal 080318 Reply with quote

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/downloads/index.html

The second issue of the Adventurers Journal has been added to the Library. Check it out.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill, I made a post in the Adventure Journal thread about whether this new Adventure Journal was a work in progress instead of a finished product. I found three serious editing/grammar/spelling errors in less than three minutes just glancing through the book at random. See my Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:42 pm post for further details.
Pel
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Imperious Leader, for organizing all this goodness onto a single page!
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill, I found something that might be of interest, and worthy of addition to the Index. It's a series of single-page Indices for all of the published WEG Star Wars books, including the Adventure Journals. Each book has two different Index sheets, one listing stats in alphabetical order, the other listing them by category. Just as an example, the categorized index for Alliance Intelligence Reports includes Archetypes, Characters, Creatures, Diagrams, Equipment, Locations, Organizations, Species, Starships, Vehicles and Weapons sub-lists.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so it's not quite as complete as I thought. For starters, it's missing several of the Galaxy Guides. Right now, all the file names are just basic .pdf titles, so I'm going through it to reorganize and divide up the files into two separate folders: Alphabetical and Categorized.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Whill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Okay, so it's not quite as complete as I thought. For starters, it's missing several of the Galaxy Guides. Right now, all the file names are just basic .pdf titles, so I'm going through it to reorganize and divide up the files into two separate folders: Alphabetical and Categorized.

Sounds cool. Looking forward to it.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like Korpil's old indexes. I have a bunch of them. REALLY useful. We might touch base and see if we have what the other is missing.
Whill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
That sounds like Korpil's old indexes. I have a bunch of them. REALLY useful. We might touch base and see if we have what the other is missing.

Excellent. Thank you both for your efforts!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreddyB from RPGGamer.org shared a Solo: A Star Wars Story-themed RPG based on R&E and D6 Space. In honor of the movie now being available on digital, I added the PDF to the Library:

Solo: A Star Wars Story D6 RPG
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also added a Rancor Pit themed R&E-style character sheet that I found on Krapou's website.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I uploaded a PDF of the free 1e Rules Upgrade pamphlet to the Library. I also created a new PDF of the free 2e Rules Upgrade pamphlet. It's still not great looking but better than the original pdf. And several spelling errors were corrected.

1st Edition Rules Upgrade

2nd Edition Rules Upgrade
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
I uploaded a PDF of the free 1e Rules Upgrade pamphlet to the Library. I also created a new PDF of the free 2e Rules Upgrade pamphlet. It's still not great looking but better than the original pdf. And several spelling errors were corrected.

How about this? Nine instead of twenty-four pages. Corrected the missing mechanics for severely damaged vehicles (only list result 3). Formatted and looking good. Not perfect by a long shot, but better.

Star Wars Rules Upgrade 2nd Edition
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Whill

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
Whill wrote:
I also created a new PDF of the free 2e Rules Upgrade pamphlet. It's still not great looking but better than the original pdf. And several spelling errors were corrected.
2nd Edition Rules Upgrade

How about this? Nine instead of twenty-four pages. Corrected the missing mechanics for severely damaged vehicles (only list result 3). Formatted and looking good. Not perfect by a long shot, but better...

That's waaay better than what I had! I don't remember where I got the original pdf I had, but it was clear it was made from the same word document that was used to make the html document that powered the old Rancor Pit website's version of it. I just noticed that when they had saved the word doc to PDF, they had cut off the right end of the some of the text lines. Not having the original word document, I just created a new word document from the html file. That let me correct several of the spelling errors before I turned that into a web-formatted PDF. The formatting was still wonky but I found a quick way to make it functional and went with it.

I wish I had had this much more nicely-formatted document back when I first created the Library, but thankfully I didn't waste that much time on the new version I made before you shared this. Thank you very much! It is now under the same URL the last one was. For those who only have the Blue Vader 2e core and want to upgrade to R&E rules, this would look better printed out and put in their book.

And this is as good a place as any to mention, as discussed in this thread, there was change between the original 2e and R&E not included in the Rules Upgrade. In 1e and the original 2E, the the search skill was only used for active awareness, and base Perception attribute was used for passive awareness checks (to notice something when not looking for it) and active awareness by default without the search skill. In R&E, the search skill applies to passive awareness as well as well as active. So in R&E, "search" could be used to notice something even without searching for it.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:27 pm    Post subject: New old stuff from cheshire Reply with quote

I uploaded three new files to the Library, all created by our very own cheshire way back when. The first is a Guide to Sabacc, "quick and dirty Sabacc rules without fiddling about with cards". I also uploaded his New Player Handout, and a zipped collection of Record Sheets (both pdf and doc versions of a character sheet, a droid character sheet, a ship record sheet, an equipment sheet, and a Force powers record sheet.)

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/downloads/index.html

Look for the documents marked "NEW".
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, I have several interactive/fillable sheets in the REUP style for characters, vehicles and starships in my google docs. Just follow the link in my signature, go to Public Stuff>Public Star Wars Stuff>D6 SWU Campaign Aids Folder and look for the files that start with "Photo Interactive".

Hell, there's even a BoSS Spacers interactive sheet in there. All four of these sheets are courtesy of Mr. Gone, a guy who makes gaming sheets in his spare time.

Here's the direct link to my D6 SWU Campaign Aids Folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By9UuUWWH6CiTjhUd0k4SUpOb0k
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: