The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Naruus Been: Crimelord Art Dealer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Naruus Been: Crimelord Art Dealer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: Naruus Been: Crimelord Art Dealer Reply with quote

I will be posting this to the G+ community page tomorrow for Character Tuesday but figured I would give The Pit some love. This characters organization and ship have not been expanded on so that a GM can place this character however they see fit. Though I wouldn't mind some suggestions and ideas.

Naruus Been
Type: Art Dealer Crimelord
DEXTERITY 3D
Blaster 3D+2, dodge 4D
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Beaucracy 4D+1, business 3D+2, (s) business: art 5D+2, streetwise 5D+2, value 4D+2, (s) value: art 7D+2
MECHANICAL 3D+1
Astrogation 4D, repulsorlift operation 5D+2, space transports 6D, starship gunnery 4D
PERCEPTION 4D
Bargain 5D, (s) bargain: art 6D+2, command 4D+2, con 5D+2, forgery 5D+1, persuasion 5D+2
STRENGTH 2D+2
Brawling 3D+1
TECHNICAL 2D
Space transport repair 4D+2
Special Abilities:
--- Enviromental Adaptation: The Advozsec home planet of Riflor is geologically unstable, with frequent volcanic eruptions. The geothermal hot springs that appear on their homeworld forced the species to evolve thick skin in order to survive, stamina difficulty checks for hot environments are two levels lower (minimum easy). The large, black eyes of the Advozsec are adaptations to the clouds of volcanic ash which darkened Riflor's skies. Though they were most comfortable in the naturally dim light of their homeworld, Advozsec could adjust to levels of light found on other worlds with minimal discomfort.
Force Points: 1
Character Pioints: 15
Move: 9
Equipment: Baffleweave cloak (+2D hide checks to fool electronic scanning devices), nice armorweave clothes (+1D energy), ornate blastercane (4D, 2-10/30/100), scrambled comlink, datapad, 10,000 credits. Been's pride and joy is his highly modified VCX350 freighter "Dersh Nadder", which in his home language means, "always prepared".
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Pel
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe give him a bump to cultures (this would help in recognizing and pricing alien art), law enforcement (to know the precise limits of the law), and intimidation (because he's a crime lord). Also, hide/sneak because he strikes me as as the sort you wouldn't see coming until it's too late.

I'd also add in a backup weapon like an Adjudicator Hold-Out slugthrower and a luxury surprise like a Disuasion Field Belt or Credit Case Surprise, based on his 'Always Prepared' motto.

Overall, I like this guy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: