The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Rancor Pit stats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Rancor Pit stats Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our upward trend of total unique visitors and visits continued in March.

Month / Unique visitors / Number of visits
March / 15,545 / 35,121

You guys ever look at the bottom left of the Index and see who is logged in? Right underneath that, have you ever noticed the "Most users ever online..."? I usually don't look at it, but when I do, I notice that every so often, it moves forward with a higher number and more recent "most user" date.

Quote:
Most users ever online was 494 on Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:49 pm.

This was just a couple weeks ago. Nearly 500 people reading the Rancor Pit at the same time, from all over the world. And by the way, that number does not include the Library. That number is just the forums. There is quite a massive legacy of discussion here that only keeps growing.

Including the Library, the total number of visitors/visits on 3-24 was 1,456. But almost 500 of those visitors were viewing the forum at the same time. But some days there are many more total unique visitors. We've had about 3,500 total visitors some single days this year.

I'm thinking that there is definitely a quarantine effect going on. But still, lurkers love us!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you know what, even without their comments and posts, I love our lurkers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: