The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Clone Wars NPCs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Clone Wars NPCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hartbaine
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:42 am    Post subject: Clone Wars NPCs Reply with quote

Hey guys.

So, way back in the day (like 2008) there was a massive archive of all the Clone Wars characters from Dooku, to Ventress, to Oddball... I've been tearing my hair out trying to find it, hoping it still exists. I was hoping to run a Star Wars game for the Ranger Regiment I'm deployed with who, to my surprise, are not only huge SW fans, but gamer nerds too.

Thankfully, I always have all my RPing books on a thumb drive with me and my lap top, what I don't have is an NPC library to make use of and if you've ever served you know that sometimes we don't have time to whip things up, so I'm looking for a quick and easy approach to help us along so we can try to have some good times out in the middle of nowhere, Lotsofsandistan.

We hate sand. It's coarse, and gets everywhere.

If someone can help, that'd be awesome. Thank you.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Clone Wars NPCs Reply with quote

Hartbaine wrote:
Hey guys.

Welcome back, Hartbaine!

Hartbaine wrote:
So, way back in the day (like 2008) there was a massive archive of all the Clone Wars characters from Dooku, to Ventress, to Oddball... I've been tearing my hair out trying to find it, hoping it still exists. I was hoping to run a Star Wars game for the Ranger Regiment I'm deployed with who, to my surprise, are not only huge SW fans, but gamer nerds too.

Thankfully, I always have all my RPing books on a thumb drive with me and my lap top, what I don't have is an NPC library to make use of and if you've ever served you know that sometimes we don't have time to whip things up, so I'm looking for a quick and easy approach to help us along so we can try to have some good times out in the middle of nowhere, Lotsofsandistan.

I'm not sure what 2008 archive you are referring to, but there are a lot of Clone Wars characters in documents in The Rancor Pit LIBRARY. Check out the Rancor Pit WotC Saga Stat Conversions stat conversions (indexed here), the Attack of the Clones Galaxy Guide, and the link to the dropbox for the Revenge of the Sith sourcebook project files.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Naaman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Clone Wars NPCs Reply with quote

Hartbaine wrote:
Hey guys.

Shocked
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, thank you for your service Hartbaine!

Secondly, if you're needing quick generic NPCs for any occasion, I HIGHLY recommend the following:

https://www.rancorpit.com/forums/downloads/Other%20Fan-Made%20Supplements/Star%20Wars%20D6%20-%20Ultimate%20NPC%20Collection%20v.85.pdf

The only sections that weren't completed were Jedi and Sith NPCs. However, they do have some stats for Jedi Generals and Commanders from the Clone Wars if you need some quick throwaway stats for someone other than a big named Jedi. There is also a section with Grand Army of the Republic and CIS troops.

Good luck!
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot about the NPC collection having some Clone Wars era stats in it. Good call.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Hartbaine
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate the assist! Thanks guys!
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still having trouble imagining a bunch of Rangers being not only gaming geeks, but Star Wars gaming geeks.

There just might be some hope for the human race, after all! Cool Cool Cool
Leona Makk
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar wrote:
First off, thank you for your service Hartbaine!

Secondly, if you're needing quick generic NPCs for any occasion, I HIGHLY recommend the following:

https://www.rancorpit.com/forums/downloads/Other%20Fan-Made%20Supplements/Star%20Wars%20D6%20-%20Ultimate%20NPC%20Collection%20v.85.pdf

The only sections that weren't completed were Jedi and Sith NPCs. However, they do have some stats for Jedi Generals and Commanders from the Clone Wars if you need some quick throwaway stats for someone other than a big named Jedi. There is also a section with Grand Army of the Republic and CIS troops.

Good luck!

I didn't know this existed. Well...there goes the afternoon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: