The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

D6 Stats for the Dusty Duck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> D6 Stats for the Dusty Duck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willg
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:09 pm    Post subject: D6 Stats for the Dusty Duck Reply with quote

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dusty_Duck

I came across the Dusty Duck story and I said... I need to see about in one of my campaigns, even as a spot to visit but even potentially as a usable ship. Unfortunately, I can't come across any stats, so it means I've either missed them or they have never been done.

Would anyone care to have a crack?

(edit) some other links I located, some specs and a floorplan.

https://www.worldanvil.com/w/star-wars-galaxy-soulsnuffer/a/the-dusty-duck-vehicle

https://www.worldanvil.com/w/star-wars-galaxy-soulsnuffer/map/a741d4f8-9b45-48cc-9346-e9ca82bd74c5
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my early thoughts/notes; i'll work on it after i get things done:

Outsider Rigging
Independent (Outlaw) shipbuilder, founded, owned & run by 'Shifty' Sal Wakka, a cousin of Watto's.
He conned some fools at Czerka Corporation, the Trade Federation & the Banking Clan out of investment capital to create his company, & used a loophole in local law to
claim the 'haunted' ship, the Dusty Duck, which he used as a template for a line of light freighters.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/85/MosEspaShip.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20060304015233
Looks about 5 Qui-Gons tall, 7-8 Qui-Gons long & 4 Qui-Gons wide hull; Wings up ≈ 8 Qui-Gons wide; Wings down as many as 20 Qui-Gons wide...

Length: 7-8 x 1.93 meters[6] (6 ft 4 inches)[7] = 13.51 meters-15.44 meters (42 ft 28 inches-48 ft 32 inches); (44 ft 6 inches-50 ft 8 inches)
Height: 5 x 1.93 meters[6] (6 ft 4 inches)[7] = 9.65 meters (30 ft 20 inches; 31 ft 8 inches)
Width (Hull): 4 x 1.93 meters[6] (6 ft 4 inches)[7] = 7.72 meters (24 ft 16 inches; 25 ft 4 inches)
Width (Wings up): 8 x 1.93 meters[6] (6 ft 4 inches)[7] = 9.65 meters (48 ft 32 inches; 50 ft 8 inches)
Width (Wings down): 20 x 1.93 meters[6] (6 ft 4 inches)[7] = 38.6 meters (120 ft 80 inches; 126 ft 8 inches)

{name}
Corellian Human Male
Out of work Scout
Current Ship: The Blind Duck
Previous Ship: The {name} (stolen)
Bounty Hunting is a Complicated Profession... Wouldn't you agree?
Game Mastering is a Complicated Profession... Wouldn't you agree?
Count Dooku: Your swords, please. We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:16 pm    Post subject: Dusty Ducks... Reply with quote

The Dusty Duck is gonna have no better than 1D for any stat in its original condition.
I'm probably gonna do different stat blocks for the pit droids' efforts to "repair the Dusty Duck to perfection" at 10 yrs (22 BBY), 13 yrs (19 BBY), 15 yrs (17 BBY) & 20 yrs (12 BBY).
Bounty Hunting is a Complicated Profession... Wouldn't you agree?
Game Mastering is a Complicated Profession... Wouldn't you agree?
Count Dooku: Your swords, please. We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: