The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars Games -> Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook. Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gg12332
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xQOB80Tb_r_AVobANK57js136rgjk3hG

CRMcNeill, Thank you! Your recent post hadn't shown up at the time I edited my post. Meaning I didn't know you posted a new link!!! As for the 3 exclamation points I've been doing that since High school, I will be 54 soon!!! I am not doing it to aggravate anyone!!!
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gg12332 wrote:
CRMcNeill, Thank you! Your recent post hadn't shown up at the time I edited my post. Meaning I didn't know you posted a new link!!! As for the 3 exclamation points I've been doing that since High school, I will be 54 soon!!! I am not doing it to aggravate anyone!!!

And yet, despite your best intentions, (a few) people getting aggravated seems to be the inevitable result anyway. Laughing As a fellow grammar nazi, I can totally relate to CRM's feeling on the subject, but since your glee at turning 54 is so infectious, I'll let it slide. Hell, I just turned 47 on May 1st and I feel like there are more than a few middle-aged kindred spirits here. Cool

But yeah, I'll try to peruse this Infinities sourcebook sometime, even though I was never a big fan of the Infinities stories. Hell, I'm having enough trouble trying to keep track of the Legends and Canon timelines; I can't keep track of an infinite number of stories. Razz
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutehp wrote:
And yet, despite your best intentions, (a few) people getting aggravated seems to be the inevitable result anyway.

Indeed. Punctuation abuse at its finest. I've got a friend who insists on using Castillian punctuation in English, but that at least makes sense w/r/t the information being conveyed, even though it isn't "proper" English. This is roughly on-par with people using ALL CAPS.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: