The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Chart for Ship Info
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Chart for Ship Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:28 pm    Post subject: Chart for Ship Info Reply with quote

So in getting a bit organized as I'm getting back into my campaign, I finally have compiled all of my various notes into a single Excel chart listing the major ships for the PC group. So far I have columns listing:

-The name of each starship (and its aliases)
-The type of ship it is
-The owner
Extra cargo space (in metric tons)
-A column showing whether the ship's Operating License is Legit or Forged
-If Forged, another column showing the number rolled for the forgery
-I then have another column showing the Captain's Accredited License (CAL) and whether it is Legit or Forged, and then I have some numbers written down next to those (even though they are legit)
-Lastly, I have a column showing whether each ship has an Arms Load-Out Permit

I'm assuming I got a bunch of this from Tramp Freighters. But I'm wondering, first off, why I have a number next to the legit CAL. Wouldn't I only need a number if they were trying to pass off a forged license?

Anybody know what the Arms-Load Out Permit is for?

Any other stats you think should be noted?
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, after reading up on Transponder Codes (in Cracken's Rebel Field Guide), I'm wondering how that ties into the above?

I'm thinking the falsified code would be used in conjunction with a ship's alias and the forged Operating License, to fool a BOSS agent or Imperial Custom personnel into thinking the ship was different from what it actually is?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: