The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Knights of Ren are "good guys?" Theory
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> Knights of Ren are "good guys?" Theory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:06 pm    Post subject: Knights of Ren are "good guys?" Theory Reply with quote

We all remember where we first heardof the Knights of Ren. This was when Snoke said "Kylo master of the knights of Ren" or roughly said that, I was not making an exact quote.

What is the one word describing Kylo? betrayal, he betrayed the jedi, he betrayed Snoke, he betrayed his father and mother etc etc.

I would argue that perhaps Kylo also btrayed the Knights of Ren either becuse of some dark/light conflict or for other reasons. Seeing how they are equipped, their fairly basic and "primitive" armor and weapons leads me to think they are not some first ordr special force. If we compare to the sith troopers these aew walsking arsenals of high tech arms and armor, everthing first order is, everthing non first order is much more "used and old"

Now if Kylo did in fact once betray the Knights of Ren, this could very well be duse to them not being a dark/evil organization, and I base this on Leia speaking of Kylo, of How he fell to the drak side, how Snoke teisted him, not a word was uttered about the Knights of Ren.

If she followed up on her son to that degree, she would then know or at least have some indication of him forming and leading such a "unique" group, yet we have such referances what so ever. So the once MASTER of the Knights of Ren betrayed them for Snoke.

Now they emerge to "settle the score" maybe much like the cloud raiders of Emfys Nest in Solo, wefirst see the Knights fight against the heroes, then once their nature and motives are revelaed they join up in the fight against Kylot and the new order.

See https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=192334#192334
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: