The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Story Factor: Marked by the Bomu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Story Factor: Marked by the Bomu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:36 pm    Post subject: Story Factor: Marked by the Bomu Reply with quote

While working on converting Tempest Feud I ran across the description of a rodian mercenary group, which made me think of an interesting Story Factor for players.

Quote:
BOMU CLAN
The Bomu clan is an extended family of Rodian mercenaries. Popara and other Hutts often employ them as smugglers, killers, bounty hunters, and pirates. The Bomu are proud of their heritage and are universally marked with a tattoo of their family symbol as soon as they are old enough to hold a blaster carbine. Characters who run afoul of the Bomu soon discover that there is a never-ending supply of brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, and cousins willing to enforce the honor of the clan.

Quote:
Story Factor:
--- Marked by the Bomu: At some time in the past you have run afoul of the Bomu clan. They have taken a distinct dislike to you for besmirching their clan honor. With so many brothers, sisters, uncles, and cousins tracking you, it seems like there is always some rodian mercenary hunting you.

http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where on a Rodian's anatomy is this tattoo located? Bicep? Forearm? Back of the hand? Forehead? Or maybe even the snout?

The tattoo is on the snout, isn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: