The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Northern and Southern Mustafarians
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Northern and Southern Mustafarians
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:28 pm    Post subject: Northern and Southern Mustafarians Reply with quote

For some reason I thought these guys had already been statted and I thought I had done them as well. When I checked, I couldn't find anything. So, here is a quick write-up. Suggestions and feedback wanted.

Quote:
NORTHERN MUSTAFARIAN
Tall and spindly, many northern Mustafarians can be found working alongside their southern cousins in Mustafar's many mining facilities. Though they are typically not as sturdy as southern Mustafarians, their faceted eyes are quite keen, helping them to pick out flaws in ore and machines alike.

Nothern Mustafarian
Home Planet: Mustafar
Attribute Dice: 12D
DEXTERITY 2D/4D
KNOWLEDGE 2D/4D
MECHANICAL 2D/4D
PERCEPTION 2D/4D
STRENGTH 1D+2/3D+2
TECHNICAL 2D/4D
Special Abilities:

-- Exoskeleton: Mustafarians are covered by heat resistant plates over leathery skin, +2D vs energy damage (Max 4D).
-- Adapted Physiology: Hardy and well adapted to survive Mustafar's extreme temperatures, northern mustafarians receive a +2D modifier to survival and stamina checks to resist arid or hot environmental conditions.
-- Eye for Detail: Northern mustafarians faceted eyes are quite keen, helping them to pick out flaws in ore and machines alike, +1D to search skill checks for that purpose.
Move: 10
Size: 1.5 meters

Quote:
SOUTHERN MUSTAFARIAN
Bulkier and tougher than their northern cousins thanks to their adaptation to relatively higher gravity in their homeland, southern Mustafarians do a great deal of the grunt work in Mustafar's mining facilities. Their thick carapaces makes them difficult to harm and help them survive the incredible heat and frequent accidents on the lava flows.

Southern Mustafarian
Home Planet: Mustafar
Attribute Dice: 12D
DEXTERITY 2D/4D
KNOWLEDGE 2D/4D
MECHANICAL 2D/4D
PERCEPTION 1D/3D+2
STRENGTH 2D/4D
TECHNICAL 2D/4D
Special Abilities:

-- Exoskeleton: Mustafarians are covered by heat resistant plates over leathery skin, +2D vs energy damage (Max: 4D).
-- Adapted Physiology: Hardy and well adapted to survive Mustafar's extreme temperatures, northern mustafarians receive a +3D modifier to survival and stamina checks to resist arid or hot environmental conditions.
Move: 10
Size: 2.3 meters

http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: