The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

CNC-18: Command and Control Droid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> CNC-18: Command and Control Droid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrNexx
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:54 pm    Post subject: CNC-18: Command and Control Droid Reply with quote

This is just me playing around with an idea... a droid that exists just to take advantage of the Command rules for combining actions, flavored as a tactical command and control droid; feel free to tear it apart

DEX 1D
KNO 4D
Tactics 6D
MECH 1D
PER 4D
Command 6D
STR 1D
TECH 1D

Move 10 (repulsors)

Equipment
Integrated Shield: +2D to resist damage

What I'm picturing is something fairly small; maybe about the size of an interrogator droid? It floats around on repulsors, accompanying a team, and analyzing the tactical situation, and directing them in their actions. It needs a sensor suite, I think, and some other built-in skills and such.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: