The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

ESB on the Bigscreen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> ESB on the Bigscreen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:15 am    Post subject: ESB on the Bigscreen Reply with quote

Unlikely anyone will take me up on this... but... I've rented a theater to show ESB on the big screen! In Arlington, Massachusetts at 5:10 pm, Monday March 16th. I have 50 seats, most of which will go to local kids (who are friends of my kids) and their parents. But there should be seats leftover if anyone wants to go.
Narmer
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: ESB on the Bigscreen Reply with quote

TauntaunScout wrote:
Unlikely anyone will take me up on this... but... I've rented a theater to show ESB on the big screen! In Arlington, Massachusetts at 5:10 pm, Monday March 16th. I have 50 seats, most of which will go to local kids (who are friends of my kids) and their parents. But there should be seats leftover if anyone wants to go.

If I didn't live on the other side of the country....
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I would have loved that. other side of the ball though
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ESB on the Bigscreen Reply with quote

TauntaunScout wrote:

I haven't seen it in the theater since 1997. I'd really love see it again and meet you, but my family is already traveling out of state a couple times later this year. That is very awesome of you to have this, and offer it to us. Thank you.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: ESB on the Bigscreen Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
TauntaunScout wrote:

I haven't seen it in the theater since 1997. I'd really love see it again and meet you, but my family is already traveling out of state a couple times later this year. That is very awesome of you to have this, and offer it to us. Thank you.

I figure it's a longshot so I am advertising it far and wide. Even locally a random weekday right at 5 is hard for people to get to.

Now I have to come up with Star Wars gift bags to had out that are cheap and awesome. Step one, get 65 blue gift bags from Dollar Tree. Step 2, make rock bottom offers to buy up entire shelves of 90's SW merch at local comic shops...
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that anyone got ahold of me to go to this. But. It is being postponed for public health reasons.
Kytross
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw this. I got all excited, it's only an hour and a half away and I wasn't working that day.

Curse you corona virus!

Keep me informed. I know some SW folks in the area that would probably be able to make it if you have excess seats.

And if you're looking for cheap SW stuff, 5 Below had mounds of the stuff last time I was in there.
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kytross wrote:
Just saw this. I got all excited, it's only an hour and a half away and I wasn't working that day.

Curse you corona virus!

Keep me informed. I know some SW folks in the area that would probably be able to make it if you have excess seats.

And if you're looking for cheap SW stuff, 5 Below had mounds of the stuff last time I was in there.

I will post it when I reschedule. Probably in a few weeks.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm in Cambridge, so this is pretty close. Once it's rescheduled after the whole -- ya know -- mess is over, then this might be fun.
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
Yeah, I'm in Cambridge, so this is pretty close. Once it's rescheduled after the whole -- ya know -- mess is over, then this might be fun.

I will let you know!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: