The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Character Help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Character Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:43 pm    Post subject: Character Help Reply with quote

Working on the Clone Wars Campaign Guide project and was wondering if there are D6 stats for any of these characters.

THE JEDI
K'KRUHK (as of Order 66)
NAHOAR VEBB (as of Lair of Grievous)

THE REPUBLIC
ARC TROOPER ALPHA-17 (as of On Hostile Ground)
CAPTAIN ARGYUS (as of Cloak of Darkness)

THE CONFEDERACY
GENERAL WHORM LOATHSOM (as of the Hidden Enemy)
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter

Last edited by shootingwomprats on Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Character Help Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
Working on the Clone Wars Campaign Guide project and was wondering if there are D6 stats for any of these characters.
K'KRUHK
AN'YA KURO, THE DARK LADY
NOTE: No idea why, but the hyperlink for K'kruk and An'ya Kuro are not translating properly. I have made sure everything is correct, and it it, so ...

On those two URLs it is the apostrophes in the URLs causing the problem. I've also noticed that URLs with parentheses likewise will not always link right. This issue should be corrected in a future update to the forum. For the mean time, I updated the URLs in your post to link to Wookieepedia search results pages with those character's entries as the top result, as close as we can get. Apparently having question marks in URLs is ok.

If the characters appear in RotS, there may be stats for them in the unfinished RotS Galaxy Guide file linked on the Library. If the character appears in AotC (like kid Boba Fett), then it may be the AotC GG.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Character Help Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
On those two URLs it is the apostrophes in the URLs causing the problem. I've also noticed that URLs with parentheses likewise will not always link right. This issue should be corrected in a future update to the forum. For the mean time, I updated the URLs in your post to link to Wookieepedia search results pages with those character's entries as the top result, as close as we can get. Apparently having question marks in URLs is ok.

I was wondering if that might have been part of the issue. Nothing I could correct on my end. At least I don't think so. Thanks for the fix.

Whill wrote:
If the characters appear in RotS, there may be stats for them in the unfinished RotS Galaxy Guide file linked on the Library. If the character appears in AotC (like kid Boba Fett), then it may be the AotC GG.

Yes, I have already checked both of these resources and no. Again, great suggestions =)

Also, anyone know if there are stat blocks for these? It seems I remember seeing them somewhere in the past. Not sure if its just wishful thinking or old age.

AgriCorps Worker
EduCorps Worker
ExplorCorps Worker
MedCorps Worker
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a massive collection of Clone Wars stats gathered from all over the net. I don't have who made them to credit, but none of these were done by me. Here are the ones I have off of your list above.

THE JEDI

An’ya Kuro [The Dark Woman], Female Human [Haruun Kal] (EU)
Type: Jedi Master
DEXTERITY: 3D
Blaster 4D, Dodge 7D, Melee Combat 3D+2, Melee Parry 4D, LightSaber 9D
PERCEPTION: 2D+2
Bargain 3D, Command 4D+1, Hide 6D, Search 4D, Sneak 5D+2
KNOWLEDGE: 3D
Alien Species 4D+1, Cultures 4D+2, Scholar; Jedi Lore 5D+2, Languages 3D+2, Planetary Systems 6D, Survival 5D+2, Willpower 6D
STRENGTH: 2D+2
Climbing/Jumping 4D+2, Swimming 3D+1
MECHANICAL: 2D+2
Astrogation 5D+2, Repulsorlift Operation 4D, Starfighter Piloting 5D+2, Starship Gunnery 4D+1, Starship Shields 4D
TECHNICAL: 2D+2
First Aid 6D+2, Lightsaber Repair 5D, (A) Medicine 3D+2
Special Abilities:
Force Skills: Control 9D+1, sense 9D, alter 8D+2
Force Powers:
Control: absorb/dissipate energy, accelerate healing, concentration, control pain, detoxify poison, emptiness, enhance attribute, hibernation trance, reduce injury, remain conscious, resist stun, short-term memory enhancement
Sense: combat sense, danger sense, instinctive astrogation, life detection, life sense, magnify senses, receptive telepathy, sense Force
Control and sense: farseeing, lightsaber combat, projective telepathy
Control and alter: accelerate another's healing,, control another's pain, return another to consciousness, transfer force
Control, sense and alter: affect mind, force harmony
Sense and alter: dim other's senses
This character is Force sensitive
Force Points: 7
Darkside Points: 2
Characters Points: 15
Move: 10
Equipment: Lightsaber (5D), Jedi robes, Jedi starfighter

Quinlan Vos, Male Near-Human [Kiffar] (EU)
Type: Jedi Knight
DEXTERITY 3D
Brawling parry 4D, dodge 6D+1, lightsaber 8D+1, melee combat 6D, melee parry 6D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+1
Alien species 3D+2, intimidate 5D, planetary systems 3D+1, planetary systems: Kiffu 5D+2, scholar: Jedi lore 6D+1, streetwise 4D+2, survival 5D, willpower 6D+2
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Space transports 5D+1, starship gunnery 4D+2
PERCEPTION 4D
Hide 5D+1, persuasion 6D, search 6D+1, sneak 4D+2
STRENGTH 3D
Brawling 5D+1, climbing/jumping 5D+2
TECHNICAL 2D
Lightsaber repair 6D
Special Abilities:
Psychometry: Kiffar who are Force Sensitive and able to use the Sense Force skill automatically receive the Postcognition Force power for free. They do not need to learn the prerequisite powers first.
Force Skills: Control 6D, Sense 4D, Alter 6D
Force Powers:
Control: Concentration, Emptiness, Enhance Attribute, Hibernation Trance
Sense: Combat Sense, Danger Sense, Life Detection, Life Sense, Receptive Telepathy, Sense Force
Control and Sense: Lightsaber combat, Projective Telepathy
Control and Alter: Force Lightning
Control, Sense, and Alter: Affect Mind
Sense and Alter: Dim Other's Senses, Force Wave
This character is Force-Sensitive.
Force Points: 9
Dark Side Points: 3
Character Points: 13
Equipment: Lightsaber (5D), Jedi robes
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE REPUBLIC

Republic Clone Captain Rex [CT-7567] (CWC)
Type: Clone Trooper
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Blaster 6D+2, blaster artillery 5D+1, brawling parry 6D, dodge 6D+1, grenade 5D, melee combat 6D+1, melee parry 5D, missile weapons 5D+1, vehicle blasters 4D
KNOWLEDGE: 2D+2
Alien Species 5D+1, Intimidation 6D+2, Planetary Systems 6D, Streetwise 5D+1, Survival 5D+2, Value 6D, Willpower 6D, Tactics 6D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
Astrogation 5D+1, Capital Ship Gunnery 3D+2, Capital Ship Shields 4D, Communications 5D, Ground Vehicle Operation 4D+2, Jet Pack Operation 4D, Repulsorlift Operation 4D+2, Sensors 4D+2, Space Transports 5D+1, Starship Gunnery 5D+1, Starship Shields 5D, Walker Operation 4D+1
PERCEPTION 2D+2
Command 6D+1, Con 4D+2, Hide 5D+1, Investigation 6D+1, Persuasion 5D+2, Search 5D+2, Sneak 4D+2
STRENGTH 3D
Brawling 6D+1, Climbing/Jumping 5D, Lifting 5D, Stamina 6D+1, Swimming 4D+2
TECHNICAL 2D
Armour repair 5D, Blaster Repair 5D, Computer Programme/Repair 4D+1, Demolitions 6D+2, First Aid 6D, Security 5D, Space Transport Repair 4D+1
Force Points: 1
Character Points: 18
Equipment: 2 DC-17s blaster pistols (5D), Modifier MK I Clonetrooper Armour (+2D physical, +1D energy, -1D Dexterity and related skills, sealed body glove, helmet mounted targeting range-finder; reduces range difficulty by one level, +1D search)

[Admiral] Wullf Yularen, Male Human (CWC)
Type: Republic Admiral
DEXTERITY 2D+2
Blaster 4D, Dodge 5D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Alien Species 5D, Bureaucracy 5D+1, Cultures 5D+1, Intimidation 4D, Languages 5D, languages: Basic 5D, languages: Bocce 5D, languages: Durese 5D, languages: Gran 5D, languages: High Galactic 5D, languages: Huttese 5D, Law Enforcement 5D, Planetary Systems 5D+1, Streetwise 5D+1, Tactics 5D+1, willpower 5D
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Astrogation 4D, Capital Ship Piloting 4D, Communications 4D, Repulsorlift Operations 3D+2, Sensors 4D+2, Space Transports 3D+2
PERCEPTION 3D
Command 6D, Con 5D+1, Forgery 4D, Investigation 5D+1, Persuasion 5D+1, Search 5D
STRENGTH 2D+1
Brawling 4D+1
TECHNICAL 3D+1
Computer prog/rpr 4D+2, Droid Programming 4D+2, First Aid 4D+1, Security 5D+1
Character Points: 15
Dark Side Points: 0
Height: 1.81 metres
Equipment: blaster pistol (4D), Republic Officers Uniform, Comlink, Datapad, Rank Code Cylinders, Various Personal Belongings.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE CONFEDERACY

Asajj Ventress, Female Dathomirian (CWC)
Type: Fallen Jedi Padawan/Dark Side Assassin
Dexterity 4D
blaster 5D, brawling parry 6D, dodge 8D, lightsaber 7D, melee combat 6D, melee parry 6D
Thrown weapons 7D
Knowledge 2D
Intimidation 5D, languages 6D, languages; Basic 5D, languages; Rattatakian 5D, planetary systems 4D, Scholar: Jedi lore 4D, streetwise 6D, survival 4D, tactics 7D, willpower 5D
Mechanical 3D
Astrogation 6D, beast riding 4D, communications 4D, repulsorlift operations 6D, sensors 5D,
starfighter piloting 6D, starship gunnery 6D, starship shields 5D
Perception 4D
Bargain 5D,Command 8D, con 6D, hide 8D, persuasion 6D, search 7D, sneak 8D
Strength 3D
brawling 6D, climb/jump 6D, stamina 4D, swimming 5D
Technical 2D
demolitions 4D, first aid 5D, lightsaber repair 5D, (A) medicine 3D, security 6D
Special Abilities
Force skills: Control 5D, Sense 5D, Alter 4D
Absorb/Dissipate Energy, Accelerate Healing, Control Pain, Detoxify Poison, Reduce Injury, Remain Conscious, Resist Stun, Life Detection, Life Sense, Magnify Senses, Telekinesis, Lightsaber Combat, Affect Mind, Enhance Attribute, Rage, Combat Sense, Danger Sense.
Force Points: 6
Dark Side Points: 8
Character Points: 12
Size: 1.79 metres
Equipment: Twin Lightsabers (curved handles, Red Blade, 5D Damage) Armoured Robes (+1 Vs Energy Damage, +2 Vs Physical Damage), Geonosian FanBlade Starfighter

Durge, Male Gen’Dai (EU)
Type: 2000 Year Old Bounty hunter
Dexterity 4D+2
blaster 7D, blaster; blaster pistol 10D, brawling parry 9D, dodge 8D, melee combat 9D, melee parry 8D,
missile weapons 8D+2, vehicle blasters 8D+2,
Knowledge 3D
Intimidation 7D, languages; Basic 5D, languages; Gen’Dai 5D, survival 5D, tactics 6D, willpower 6D
Mechanical 2D
Astrogation 5D, beast riding 4D, communications 3D, repulsorlift operations 8D, sensors 3D,
space transports 3D, starship gunnery 5D, starship shields 5D,
Perception 3D
Command 6D, search 4D
Strength 5D
brawling 9D, climb/jump 7D
Technical 2D
blaster repair 4D, demolitions 6D, security 5D
Special Abilities:
Indecisive: Because of their extraordinarily long life spans, Gen’Dai are slow in their decision-making processes, taking a -1D penalty to Initiative rolls.
Mental Instability: As they age, Gen’Dai begin to lose touch with reality, losing 1 pip in both Knowledge and Perception every thousand years.
Hibernation: A Gen’Dai can enter a state similar to hibernation trance with a moderate Perception roll. He can remain in hibernation indefinitely, ceasing to age and needing no food, water or air until he emerges from the trance.
Surge: When a Gen’Dai is injured, he recovers one wound level every 1D rounds.
Resilient Physiology: Because of their unique physiology, the Gen’Dai can shrug off the effect of wounds that would be fatal to any other species. Double the numbers of the Damage Chart when calculating a Gen’Dai’s wound, thus; Stunned is 0-6, Wounded 7-16, Incapacitated 17-24, Mortally Wounded 25-30 and Killed 31+.
Dark Side Points: 4
Character Points: 17
Move: 12
Size: 2.5 meters
Equipment: Impact Armour (+2D vs Physical Damage, +1D vs Energy Damage, with integrated Jet Pack, Wrist Mounted Energy Shields (for parrying) and Wrist Dart Launchers (3D Damage)), Blaster pistols (4D Damage), Explosives, Power Lance (Strength +2D Damage), Energy Bola (5D Energy or Physical Damage), Spiked Flail (Strength +1D Damage) and Modified swoop speeder bike
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRINGER FACTIONS

Boba Fett, Male Human [Clone] (EP II)
Type: Young Bounty Hunter
DEXTERITY 4D
Armour weapons 4D+2, blaster 5D, brawling parry 4D+1, dodge 5D, grenade 4D+1, thrown weapons 4D+1, vehicle blasters 5D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Alien species 3D, cultures 3D+1, intimidation 4D, languages 3D+2, planetary systems 4D, survival 5D, willpower 4D+2
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Astrogation 3D, jet pack operation 3D, repulsorlift operation 3D+1, space transports 3D, starship gunnery
4D, starship shields 3D+1
PERCEPTION 3D
Con 4D, investigation 4D+2, search 4D, sneak 5D
STRENGTH 2D+1
Brawling 3D, climbing/jumping 3D, swimming 4D+2
TECHNICAL 2D
Armour repair 3D, computer programming/repair 2D+2, demolition 3D, security 2D+1,
space transports repair 3D
Character Points: 7
Dark Side Points: 1
Move: 8
Equipment: Blaster pistol (4D)

[Captain] Cavik Toth, Male Human (EU)
Type: Mercenary Captain
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Blaster 8D, dodge 7D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D+1
Astrogation 6D+1, intimidation 7D+1, languages 4D+2, planetary systems 7D+1, tactics 6D+1
MECHANICAL 3D+2
starfighter piloting 10D, starship gunnery 7D+2
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Command: Sabaoth Mercenaries 9D+2, investigation 6D, persuasion 6D, search 5D+1
STRENGTH 2D+1
Brawling 6D+1
TECHNICAL 3D+2
Computer programming/repair 6D+1, starfighter repair 6D+1
Character Points: 13
Dark Side Points: 2
Equipment: Blaster pistol (4D), encrypted comlink, personal datapad.

Ziro Desilijic Tiure, Male Hutt (CWC)
Type: Hutt Black Sun Vigo
Dexterity 2D
Blaster 3D+1
Knowledge 4D
Bureaucracy 6D, Bureaucracy: Black Sun 7D, Bureaucracy: Coruscant 7D, Business 6D, Business: Black Sun 7D, Cultures 6D, Intimidation 5D+1, Languages 4D+2, Languages; Basic 5D, Languages; Binary 5D, Languages; Bocce 5D, Languages; Durese 5D, Languages; Gamorrean 5D, Languages; High Galactic 5D, Languages; Huttese 5D, Languages; Rodese 5D, Languages; Trandoshan 5D, Law Enforcement 6D, Planetary Systems 6D, Streetwise 5D+2, Streetwise: Black Sun 6D+2, Value 5D, Willpower 4D+2
Mechanical 3D
Perception 4D+2
Bargain 5D+2, Command 6D, Con 8D, Investigation 6D+1, Persuasion 8D+2, Search 5D+2
Strength 2D+1
Brawling 3D+1, Stamina 3D+1
Technical 3D
Computer Prog/Rpr 5D, Security 5D
Special Abilities:
Force Resistance: Hutts have an innate defence against Force-based mind-manipulation techniques and roll double their Perception dice to resist such attacks. However, because of this, Hutts can only rarely learn Force skills.
Story Factors:
Reputation: Hutts are almost universally despised, even by those who find themselves benefiting from the Hutt’s activities. Were it not for the ring of protection with which the Hutts surround themselves, they would surely be exterminated within a few years.
Self-centred: Hutts cannot look “beyond themselves” (or their offspring or parents) in their considerations. However, because they are master manipulators, they can compromise – “I’ll give him what he wants to get what I want.” They cannot be philanthropic without ulterior motives.
Dark Side Points: 6
Character Points: 5
Size: 3.9 metres long
Equipment: Gaudy jewellery, Blackmail data cards (Hutt Criminality Info), Various personal belongings
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could use the Ashoka writeup from the rebels scoursebook (season 2)
she is fulcrum here and about 15 years older.
You could downgrade that write up, to what is a reasonable assesment of her powers at the time of the bombing.

I will not make any promisies but I may put on a take on Ashoka here though if anyone want it
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mamatried wrote:
You could use the Ashoka writeup from the rebels scoursebook (season 2)

I thought about that, but when I wrote those sourcebooks I was always uncomfortable with her write-up as I have only seen the first season of SW:TCW and not really familiar with her character. I was basing it off of information as presented within the limited framework of the SWRe animated series, making a lot of inferrences and judgement calls. I would love to see other peoples interpretation of the character.

Mamatried wrote:
I will not make any promisies but I may put on a take on Ashoka here though if anyone want it

I would love to see one of your write-ups for the character. Consider this a +1D modifier to encourage you to do so.
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attempt at (time of bombing) Ashoka Tano

AHSOKA TANO
Type: Jedi Padawan
Species/Gender: Togruta/Female
Height: 1.80 meters
Weight: 65 kilograms
Physical Description: Ahsoka is a tall togruta with white and blue swirled lekku.
Her complexion is tannish red with white tattoos on her face.
She typically wears a blast vest over lightweight clothes and high boots.

DEXTERITY 3D+2
Acrobatics 4D+1
blaster 4D+2
brawling parry 5D
dodge 6D
grenade 4D,
lightsaber 6D+1
melee combat 4D
melee parry 6D
running 4D+
vehicle blasters 4D

KNOWLEDGE 2D+1
Alien species 3D
bureaucracy: Jedi Order 4D+1
cultures 3D
intimidation 4D+1
languages 3D
planetary systems 4D
scholar: Jedi Lore 3D+2
streetwise 5D+1
survival 4D+2
tactics 4D+2
value 2D+1
willpower 4D+2

MECHANICAL 2D+2
Astrogation 4D+1
beast riding 4D
communications 4D
pod racer operation 3D
repulsorlift operation 4D+1
sensors 4D+2
space transports 3D
starfighter piloting 4D+1
starship gunnery 4D,
starship shields 3D+2

PERCEPTION 3D+2
Command 4D+2
con 4D
hide 4D+2
investigation 5D
persuasion 5D
search 4D+1
sneak 4D+2

STRENGTH 3D
Brawling 5D
climbing/jumping 5D
lifting 3D
stamina 4D
swimming 3D

TECHNICAL 2D+2
Computer programming/repair 3D
droid repair 3D
equipment repair 3D
first aid 3D+2
lightsaber repair/ engineering 4D+2
repulsorlift repair 3D+1
security 5D
space transport repair 3+1D

Special Abilities:
Force Skills:
Control 5D+1
Sense 5D+2
Alter 4D+2
Force Powers (These are the known powers she possessed and it is believed that she has access to many other powers)

Control: Accelerate Healing, Burst of Speed, Concentration, Control Pain, Force of Will, Reduce Injury, Remain Conscious, Remove Fatigue, Resist Stun

Sense: Combat Sense, Danger Sense, Life Detection, Sense Force

Control+Sense: Farseeing, Lightsaber Combat

Control+Alter: Force Jump

Sense+Alter: Lesser Force Shield

Control+Sense+Alter: Affect Mind

Equipment: Blast vest (+1D vs physical, +1 vs energy), blaster pistol (4D, 3-10/30/120),
lightsaber (Difficult, 5D), short lightsaber (Difficult, 4D), encrypted comlink, datapad.
Force Sensitive? Yes
Force Points: 3
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 8
Size: 1.88 meters

This is taken from the rebels scoursebook writeup so I do not take credit for anything here other than reducing skill and force dice to maybe match her level of power during the era.
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't they make a bunch of these for Imperial Assault? Couldn't you translate the stats into straight percentages likely to succeed, then turn them into D6 stats based on that?
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Didn't they make a bunch of these for Imperial Assault? Couldn't you translate the stats into straight percentages likely to succeed, then turn them into D6 stats based on that?

There are D20/SAGA stats for all of the characters listed in various official books and from the old WOTC Star Wars site, which would probably be easier to convert to D6 than Imperial Assault stuff.

I have Alpha 17, Captain Argyus, General Loathsom, Nym and Nahdar Vebb in D20 type formats, mostly SAGA I think.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found a D6 version of Nym here if you still need him, scroll down to the
bottom

http://www.verminary.com/rebellion/issue_01.html
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
I've found a D6 version of Nym here if you still need him, scroll down to the bottom

Thank you. Getting things widled down. I made a few changes to reflect him being a pirate.

Nym (as of the First Battle of Geonosis)
Type: Feeorin brigand
DEXTERITY 3D
Blaster 6D+1, dodge 5D, grenade: thermal detonator 6D+2, melee combat 4D+1, vehicle blasters 6D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Intimidation 6D+2, planetary systems 3D+2, streetwise 3D+2, survival 4D, tactics 6D+1, value 3D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
Astrogation 5D+1, starfighter pilot 6D, starship gunnery 6D, starship shields 4D+2
PERCEPTION 3D
Bargain 4D, command 5D+1
STRENGTH 3D+2
Brawling 5D, stamina 4D+1
TECHNICAL 2D+2
Demolitions 5D+2, security 4D, starfighter repair 5D
Special Abilities:
-- Low-Light Vision: Feeorin can see twice as far as a human in dim light.
-- Endurance: Due to their high level of endurance, Feeorin may re-roll any failed Stamina check once.
Story Factors:
-- Bad Reputation: On worlds where they have settled, Feeorin characters may be regarded as evil or dangerous based on their species alone
Character Points: 8
Equipment: Heavy blaster pistol (5D), blaster rifle (5D), Havoc (Scurrg H-6 prototype bomber)
Sources: The Rebellion D20 to D6 Conversions (http://www.verminary.com/rebellion/index.html), Star Wars Gamer #1 (p.104), tweaks by +Oliver Queen
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've found some D6 stats for ARC Trooper Alpha 17, although it lists
him as just Alpha. The background blurb seems to be correct for the
character.

https://rpggamer.org/page.php?page=3130&name=Alpha,%20Alpha%20Class%20Recon%20Commando%20Cpt.

It's at least a base to work from
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: