The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Dark Horse Clone Wars Characters
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Dark Horse Clone Wars Characters Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blast! This is why I hate converting...

Found a bunch of character's I missed, all SAGA Mad

I guess there are some more stats coming up then
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Blast! This is why I hate converting...

Found a bunch of character's I missed, all SAGA Mad

I guess there are some more stats coming up then

And creating stats for more characters is a bad thing?
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And creating stats for more characters is a bad thing?

Yes...it's the spawn of Sith! Mad

Not really Smile But the process of converting, especially from SAGA, is time consuming and sanity blasting,
so I make stupid jokey comments to hide the dreadful pain...

Laughing

Being serious for a moment though, I thought I'd finished and then, while double checking I hadn't missed
any, I found a bunch I'd missed. Not to worry though, I'll keep going until I actually have finished.

Upcoming characters are from

Star Wars Republic: Double Blind
Star Wars: Republic: Hidden Enemy
Star Wars: Republic: Show of Force
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Wars Republic: Double Blind

The Great Big Wormy Maggot, Maybe…

Aruk Besadii Aora [Aruk the Great], Hermaphrodite [Masculine Personality] Hutt
Type: Crime Boss
DEXTERITY 1D
Blasters 3D+1, Brawling Parry 4D+2, Dodge 5D, Melee Combat 3D, Melee Parry 4D+2
KNOWLEDGE 4D
Bureaucracy 7D+1, Bureaucracy: Hutt Crime Empire 8D+1, Business: Hutt Crime Empire 8D+2, Cultures 7D+1, Intimidation 5D+2, Languages 6D+2,
Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Bocce 5D, Languages: Givin 5D, Languages: High Galactic 5D, Languages: Huttese 5D, Languages: Nikto 5D,
Languages: Ryl 5D, Law Enforcement 6D+2, Scholar: Physical Sciences 6D+2, Scholar: Social Sciences 6D+2, Streetwise 5D, Streetwise: Hutt Crime Empire 6D,
Willpower 5D
MECHANICAL 2D
Communications 4D+2, Repulsorlift Operations: Hoversled 4D, Sensors 4D+2
PERCEPTION 4D+1
Bargain 6D+1, Command 5D+2, Command: Hutt Crime Empire 6D+2, Con 7D, Gambling 6D+1, Investigation 7D+1, Persuasion 7D+1, Search 7D
STRENGTH 3D
Brawling 6D, Stamina 5D+1
TECHNICAL 3D+2
Computer Programming/Repair 6D+1
Special Abilities:
Force Resistance: Hutts have an innate defence against Force-based mind-manipulation techniques and roll double their Perception dice to resist such attacks.
However, because of this, Hutts can only rarely learn Force skills.
Story Factors:
Reputation: Hutts are almost universally despised, even by those who find themselves benefiting from the Hutt’s activities. Were it not for the ring of
protection with which the Hutts surround themselves, they would surely be exterminated within a few years.
Self-Centred: Hutts cannot look “beyond themselves” (or their offspring or parents) in their considerations. However, because they are master manipulators,
they can compromise – “I’ll give him what he wants to get what I want.” They cannot be philanthropic without ulterior motives.
Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 13
Character Points: 15
Move: 3
Equipment: Comlink, Datapad, Hoversled, Various Personal Items, Private Fortune

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Aruk_Besadii_Aora

Aruk’s Enforcer Minions (5), Male Humans
Type: Hutt Enforcers
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Blaster 8D+2, Blaster: Blaster Rifles 9D+1, Brawling Parry 6D+2, Dodge 6D+2, Melee Combat 6D, Melee Combat: Force Pike 7D, Melee Parry 6D+2
KNOWLEDGE 2D+1
Tactics 4D+1
MECHANICAL 3D
PERCEPTION 2D
Search 4D
STRENGTH 3D+1
Brawling 6D+1
TECHNICAL 2D+2
Dark Side Points: 3
Character Points: 5
Move: 10
Equipment: Blaster Rifle (5D), Force Pike (STR+2D), Battle Armour (+1D Physical and Energy)
A Quote: “Stop fighting in the name of his eminence, Aruk the Hutt!”

These minion guys are fairly overpowered, I would suggest taking their attribute D from their Dexterity skills if you want to use them as generic
minions.

Characters from Star Wars: Republic: Hidden Enemy up next

Last edited by Xain Arke on Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Characters from Star Wars: Republic: Hidden Enemy

Cha’ka-Khan… Cha’ka-Khan…

Chak, Male Wookiee (EU)
Type: Co-Pilot/Navigator
DEXTERITY 2D+2
Blaster 4D, Bowcaster 4D+2, Brawling Parry 4D, Dodge 4D, Melee Combat 4D, Melee Parry 4D, Running 4D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic (understand only) 5D, Languages: Shyriiwook 5D, Survival 4D
MECHANICAL 3D
Astrogation 5D, Communications 5D, Repulsorlift Operations 4D+1, Sensors 5D, Space Transports 4D+2, Starfighter Piloting 4D+1, Starship Gunnery 3D+1
PERCEPTION 2D+1
Search 3D+2
STRENGTH 5D
Brawling 6D+1, Climbing/Jumping 6D+2, Swimming 6D+1, Stamina 7D
TECHNICAL 2D+1
Computer Programming/Repair 6D, Droid Repair 3D+1, Security 3D+1, Space Transports Repair 4D+1, Starfighter Repair 3D+1
Special Abilities:
Berserker Rage: If a Wookiee becomes enraged (the character must believe himself or those to whom he has pledged a life debt to be in immediate,
deadly danger) the character receives a +2D bonus to strength for purposes of causing damage while brawling (the characters brawling skill is
not increased). The character also suffers a -2D penalty to all non-strength attribute and skill checks. When trying to calm down from a berserk
rage while enemies are still present, the Wookiee must make a moderate Perception total. The Wookiee suffers a -1D penalty to Perception and
rolls a minimum of 1D for the check (therefore, while most Wookiees are enraged, they will normally have to roll a 6 with their Wild Die to be able
to calm down). Please note that this penalty applies to enemies. After all enemies have been eliminated, the character must only make an
Easy Perception total (with no penalties) to calm down. Wookiee player characters must be careful when using Force points while in a berserker
rage. Since the rage is clearly based on anger and aggression, using force points will almost always lead to the character getting a darkside point.
The use of the Force point must be wholly justified not to incur a Dark Side Point.
Climbing Claws: Wookiees have retractable climbing claws which are used for Climbing only. They add +2D to their climbing skill while using the
claws. Any Wookiee who uses claws in hand to hand combat is automatically considered dishonourable by other members of his species, possibly
to be hunted down – regardless of the circumstances.
Story Factors:
Honour: Wookiees are honour-bound. They are fierce warriors with a great deal of pride and they can be rage driven, cruel and unfair – but they
have a code of honour. They do not betray their species – individual or as a whole. They do not betray their friends or desert them. They may break
the “law” but never their code. The Wookiee code of honour is as stringent as it is ancient. Atonement for a crime against their honour code is nearly
impossible – it is usually only achieved posthumously, but Wookiees falsely accused can be freed of their dishonour and there are legends of
dishonoured wookiees “coming back.” But those are legends…
Language: Wookiees cannot speak basic, but they all understand it. Nearly always, they have a close friend who they travel with who can interpret for
them … though a Wookiees intent is seldom misunderstood.
Long-Lived: Wookiees are an extremely long-lived species. It is not uncommon to find a Wookiee well over the age of one hundred years old out in the
galaxy. One hundred and fifty is easily considered adult age for a Wookiee, while anything under one hundred is considered still a youngster.
Reputation: Wookiees are widely regarded as fierce savages with short tempers. Most people will go out of their way not to enrage a Wookiee.
Wookiee characters gain +1D to Intimidation skill rolls against anyone familiar with their fearsome reputation.
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 7
Move: 11
Equipment: Bowcaster (4D), Blast Pauldron (+1D vs Energy)

Added Astrogation to this guy as he was described as being trained in navigation by a Wookiee guild, but didn't have the skill

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Chak_(Wookiee)

For some reason it won't link directly to the character, I suspect it's the brackets around Wookiee. Just chose the Wookiee Smuggler selection on the
link above, its the second option

Last edited by Xain Arke on Fri May 28, 2021 9:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burn Out and Faie-d Away

Karniss, Male Trandoshan
Type: Slaver Gang Leader
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Blaster 4D+1, Blaster: Concussion Rifle 5D+1, Brawling Parry 5D+1, Dodge 5D+1, Melee Combat 5D+2, Melee Parry 6D+2, Running 7D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Intimidation 5D, Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Dosh 5D, Languages: Shyriiwook 5D, Streetwise 4D+2, Survival 6D+1,
Value: Slaves 4D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
Repulsorlift Operations 7D, Space Transports 7D, Starfighter Piloting 7D
PERCEPTION 2D+1
Bargain 3D, Con 5D+2, Gambling 5D, Investigation 5D+2, Persuasion 3D, Search 5D, Sneak 5D
STRENGTH 3D+2
Brawling 5D+1, Stamina 8D+2, Swimming 7D+1
TECHNICAL 3D
First Aid 5D
Special Abilities:
Clumsy: Trandoshans have poor manual dexterity. They have considerable difficulty performing actions which require precise finger movement
and they suffer a penalty of –2D whenever they attempt an action of this kind. In addition, they also have some difficulty using weaponry that
requires a substantially smaller finger such as blasters and blaster rifles: most weapons used by Trandoshans have had their finger guards
removed or redesigned to allow for the Trandoshan’s use.
Regeneration: Younger Trandoshans can regenerate lost limbs (fingers, arms, legs and feet). This ability disappears as the Trandoshan ages.
Once per day, the Trandoshan must make a Moderate Strength or Stamina roll. Success means that the limb regenerates by ten percent.
Failure indicates that the regeneration does not occur.
Vision: Trandoshans’ vision includes the ability to see in the infrared spectrum. They can see in the darkness with no penalty, provided there
are heat sources.
Story Factors:
Hostility: The Trandoshan are known as a belligerent species. They gain +1D to all Intimidation rolls against non-Trandoshans.
Wookiee Hate: The long-standing feud between the Wookiees of Kashyyk and the Trandoshans is deeply ingrained in both species. When
encountering Wookiees or known Wookiee associates, Trandoshans must make a Moderate Willpower check to keep from attacking.
Force Points: 4
Dark Side Points: 10
Character Points: 8
Move: 8
Equipment: Concussion Rifle (5D), Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Flight Suit

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Karniss

Next Up, characters from Star Wars: Republic: Show of Force
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Wars: Republic: Show of Force

No kitty, Bad Kitty…

Harll, Male Farghul
Type: Crimson Nova Bounty Hunter
DEXTERITY 3D
Armour Weapons 5D+2, Blaster 5D+2, Brawling Parry 6D+1, Dodge 6D+1, Melee Combat 6D+2, Melee Combat: Vibro-Blade 7D+2,
Melee Parry 7D, Running 5D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+1
Intimidation 4D, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Farghul 5D, Survival 5D, Survival: Tracking 5D+2, Willpower 4D+2
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Repulsorlift Operation 4D+2, Space Transports 4D+2, Starship Gunnery 4D+1
PERCEPTION 3D+2
Con 5D+2, Investigation 5D+2, Search 4D+1, Search: Tracking 5D+1, Sneak 5D+2
STRENGTH 4D
(A) Acrobatics 2D, Brawling 6D+1, Brawling: Martial Arts 7D, Climbing/Jumping 6D, Stamina 7D
TECHNICAL 2D+1
Special Abilities:
Fangs: The Farghul’s sharp teeth add +2D to brawling damage.
Claws: Farghul can use their claws to add +1D to brawling damage.
Prehensile Tail: Farghul have prehensile tails and can use them as an “extra limb” at -1D+1 to their Dexterity.
Story Factors:
Acrobatics: Most Farghul are trained in acrobatics and get +2D to acrobatics.
Con Artists: The Farghul delight in conning people, marking the ability to outwit someone as a measure of respect and social standing.
The Farghul are good-natured, boisterous people, that are always quick with a manic grin and a terrible joke. Farghul receive a +2D
bonus to con.
Dark Side Points: 7
Character Points: 8
Move: 10
Equipment: Cortosis Vibro-Sword (STR+3D (Max: 6D), if a Lightsaber blade touches the Cortosis Vibro-Sword, it is deactivated (though
the strike still deals normal damage) and remains inoperative for 2 minutes), Medium Battle Armour (+2D vs Physical, +1D vs Energy,
Heavy Gauntlet Blaster (5D), Datapad, Comlink)

The species skill bonuses to the (A) Acrobatics and Con skills have already been added to the stat block

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Harll

Last edited by Xain Arke on Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have now put in wookieepedia links for the characters where possible
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Have now put in wookieepedia links for the characters where possible

Sweet! That's quite an endeavor. Thanks again for sharing all these with us.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sweet! That's quite an endeavor. Thanks again for sharing all these with us.

No problem Whill Smile

There are still three characters from Show of Force to go before I'm done with the Clone Wars Dark Horse conversion stuff.
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Links are great! Thanks!
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Links are great! Thanks!

Glad they are helpful Raven Redstar Smile
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question - you did the ones from the comics at the end, right? I'm not talking about the ones showing Quinlan Vos and co on Kashyyyk. I don't recall the name of the comics, but I do remember the names - Dad's Jennir, Kai Hudorra, Bono Greenbark, and Noirah Na. The first three went on to be in those Empire comics detailing the early years of the Empire.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Question - you did the ones from the comics at the end, right? I'm not talking about the ones showing Quinlan Vos and co on Kashyyyk. I don't recall the name of the comics, but I do remember the names - Dad's Jennir, Kai Hudorra, Bono Greenbark, and Noirah Na. The first three went on to be in those Empire comics detailing the early years of the Empire.

Wookieepedia says they are from Into the Unknown and Dark Times comics. Are those the ones you were thinking of?

I'll have another look through the D20/SAGA stats to see if any of these are there, but I don't remember seeing any of them. If I can find some stats of them I'll definitely convert them, but there are a lot of characters missing from these arcs that I guess the D20 guys didn't get to.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I've found D20 stats for all but Bono Greenbark, I'll keep looking for him, but my guess is the D20 guys didn't stat him.

I'll double check I haven't done these already, but I don't think I have. If not, then they will be up next after the Show of Force
arc characters.

If anyone has any other Dark Horse Comic characters I may have missed (not including Quinlan Vos, Aayla Secura or any from
movies or tv shows), then let me know and I'll see if there D20 stats I can convert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: