The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Welcome to Demuria
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Welcome to Demuria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:48 am    Post subject: Welcome to Demuria Reply with quote

I did an adventure for the classic Star Wars Second Edition Role Playing Game. I will be the master of it tomorrow. Here you can see it from the link of my blog: http://therealmofjinnai.blogspot.com/2022/04/star-wars-welcome-to-demuria-d6-system.html

PS: I've a version in PDF format, but I don't know how share in the blog or forum.

Updated: the Advebture in PDF format: https://www.rancorpit.com/forums/downloads/Other%20Fan-Made%20Supplements/Welcome_to_Demuria_English.pdf

Last edited by Katsuhiko JiNNai on Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw your stuff on Facebook. Thanks for sharing this here. Do you have a single PDF that combines all of the components? If so, please share a direct link here, or by PM, or you can even email the combined file to <forums -at- rancorpit.com>. I can then add it to the The Rancor Pit LIBRARY of Fan-Made Supplements.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
I saw your stuff on Facebook. Thanks for sharing this here. Do you have a single PDF that combines all of the components? If so, please share a direct link here, or by PM, or you can even email the combined file to <forums -at- rancorpit.com>. I can then add it to the The Rancor Pit LIBRARY of Fan-Made Supplements.

Thanks. I sent a mail with the PDFs.
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday we played STAR WARS Second Edition - Welcome to Demuria - The four Imperial Stormtroopers TK-622, TK-621, TK-626 and TK-629 faced their first mission: to arrest the Dubravan's Vreedlo family, some liquor smugglers suspected of being supporters of the Resistance. En route through the swamp, they are ambushed in which their commanding officer, Lieutenant Lenvine, is severely wounded. Stoically, they proceed to their objective, a remote farmhouse, where they surprise the smugglers about to flee in a repulsor truck. After a brief and brutal confrontation with the blasters, one of the smugglers, Parry, lies wounded and unconscious, while the other two surrender to the Stormtroopers. Unfortunately, the inside of the repulsor truck hides an unexpected surprise: a young Rancor (the sceles pet "little Betty"), who attacks TK-621 and devours him in one bite! In a reckless and desperate gesture, TK-622 throws a thermal detonator that strikes and mortally wounds the Rancor, which is eventually shot down. Fortunately, TK-621 thanks to his armor, survives the horrible experience and is extracted, still alive but unconscious, from the bowels of the monster. The brave Stormtroopers arrest the dubravan smugglers and take them to the detention cells of the Outpost 23/445, where they will face Imperial justice.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the adventure recap, and thanks again for sharing the adventure with us.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: