The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

(d20) Conversion Therapy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> (d20) Conversion Therapy Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Revan Fanboys & Fangirls

Generic Jedi Crusader
Type: Jedi Crusaders (Revanchists)
DEXTERITY 4D
Blaster 7D+1, Brawling Parry 7D, Dodge 7D, Lightsaber 12D+2, Melee Combat 6D, Melee Parry 7D, Running 6D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Scholar: Jedi Lore 5D+1, Willpower 5D+1
MECHANICAL 3D
Communications 4D+2, Repulsorlift Operations 5D+2, Sensors 4D+2, Starfighter Piloting 5D+2, Starship Gunnery 5D+2, Shields 5D+2
PERCEPTION 3D
Search 5D
STRENGTH 2D
(A) Acrobatics 2D+1, Brawling 4D+2, Climbing/Jumping 5D, Stamina 4D+1
TECHNICAL 3D
Computer Programming/Repair 4D+2, Demolitions 5D, Droid Repair 5D, Lightsaber Repair 5D+1, Security 5D, Space Transports Repair 5D,
Starfighter Repair 5D
Special Abilities:
Control 7D, Sense 6D, Alter 6D
Force Powers:
Control: Absorb/Dissipate Energy, Accelerate Healing, Concentration, Control Pain, Detoxify Poison, Emptiness, Enhance Attribute, Force of Will,
Hibernation Trance, Reduce Injury, Remain Conscious
Sense: Combat Sense, Life Detection, Magnify Senses, Sense Force
Control and Alter: Accelerate Another's Healing, Redirect Energy
Control and Sense: Lightsaber Combat
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect Mind
This Character is Force-Sensitive
Force Points: 7
Dark Side Points: 1
Character Points: 8
Move: 10
Equipment: Lightsaber (5D), Jedi Robes

These guys are pretty tough and somewhat overpowered in the Lightsaber department, but they are supposed to be veterans of the Mandalorian War
and are listed as CL 11 in D20 SAGA, which is pretty high for a generic character as far as I can tell. If you want them a bit less extreme though,
reduce their Lightsaber skill to 8D+2. I believe the SAGA stats for these guys originally came from the WoTC site.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Revanchist

I agree that the stats, especially the lightsaber die, seems overpowered. Maybe you should say Veteran Revanchist, thus signifying that they participated in the Mandalorian War. The Revanchists consisted of veterans like this stat and rookies, who are obviously much weaker.

Shields should be starship shields.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
I-Five Hyperpass is Chock-a-Block with Speeders This Evening…

I-5YQ [I-Five], Protocol Droid [Masculine Programming]
Type: Cybot Galactica 5YQ-Series Protocol Droid
DEXTERITY 1D
Blaster 4D+1, Blaster: Finger Blasters 5D+2, Brawling Parry 4D, Dodge 4D, Melee Combat 4D+2, Melee Parry 4D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Alien Species 5D+1, Bureaucracy 6D+2, Cultures 4D, Intimidation 6D, Languages 8D, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages:
Binary 5D, Planetary Systems: Coruscant 6D+1, Planetary Systems: Drongar 5D+1, Planetary Systems: Kessel 5D+1,
Planetary Systems: Naboo 5D+1, Scholar: Biology 5D+1, Scholar: Holocinema 6D, Scholar: Literature 6D, Scholar:
Philosophy 6D+1, Scholar: Poetry 6D, Scholar: Technology 6D+1, Scholar: Theatre 6D+1, Streetwise 6D, Streetwise:
Crimson Corridor 7D+2, Value 7D, Willpower 8D+2
MECHANICAL 1D
Communications 8D, Repulsorlift Operations 4D+1, Sensors 8D, Space Transports 4D+1, Starship Gunnery 4D+1,
Starship Shields 4D+1
PERCEPTION 2D
Bargain 3D, Con 6D+1, Forgery 6D, Gambling 7D+2, Hide 4D+2, Investigation 7D+1, Persuasion 8D+1, Search 6D+2,
Sneak 3D
STRENGTH 1D
TECHNICAL 1D
Computer Programming/Repair 8D, Droid Programming 5D, Droid Repair 5D, First Aid 6D, (A) Medicine 2D+1, Repulsorlift
Repair 5D, Security 5D+2, Space Transports Repair 5D
Equipped With:
Humanoid Body (two arms, two legs, head)
Two Visual and Two Audial Sensors (human range)
Vocabulator (speech/sound system, capable of reproducing virtually any sound it hears or is programmed to reproduce.)
AA-1 VerboBrain
TranLang III Communications Module (with over seven million languages)
Short-Range Sensor Package (+2D to search for moving objects)
Two Index Finger Blasters (2D, 0-5/10/20)
Aeramaxis AXX Screamer Broadcaster (The first function is a +1D+2 to First Aid rolls when treating headaches, nausea,
concussions, unconsciousness, and other head problems, producing a melodic sound that washes over all within hearing
range. The second function is a high-pitched scream at incredible volume, which deals 4D stun damage to anyone within
10 meters with unprotected ears.)
Cybot G7 Power Bus Cables
Electrostatic Generator
GPS Mapper Unit
Heuristic Processor (the Droid is able to use skills it is untrained in)
Microwave Projector (4D)
Removed Creativity Dampeners
Secondary Battery
Secret Chest Storage Compartment
Spotlight Photoreceptors (Project beams of light up to 50 metres)
Synthetech AA1 Nanoprocessor Upgraded Cognitive Module
Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 12
Size: 1.7 meters
Degree: Third-Degree Droid

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/I-5YQ

This is the last of the Medstar: Battle Surgeons Characters, Star Wars: Legacy characters are up next

I swear I've seen stats for I-5YQ before on the nearly defunct SWRPGNetwork. I managed to find what's left of it, but he's not there. Either he's lost in data oblivion or I got the wrong site. Regardless, from the stats I do have, they're very similar to what you have. Did you use them as a basis for your own?
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
You guys are EU gurus! Have you read all the EU novels and comics?

A While back I read a bunch of the books and a few of the trade paperbacks of the EU comics. I'm a big fan of the original
Tales of the Jedi comics, they were awesome. I wasn't that much of a fan of the Vong stuff, it sort of felt off to me, cool sci-fi
but bad Star Wars.

I'm considering going back and reading the EU stuff I haven't already read.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Resonant bellow - that's a new one.

Yeah, it was in that original Clone Wars cartoon, the non-CGI one and they've added to the Ithorian species traits now,
hence why it is in these stats. If you don't like it, just remove it, it won't make any difference to the stats.

Forceally wrote:
Dob Moomo:
Green blade scarf? Don't you just mean green scarf?

I'm not seeing this error, it just says Green Scarf to me.

Forceally wrote:
Del Moomo:
Search 4D+21. 4D+1 or 4D+2?

Typo, should be 4D+2. I'll go fix that.

Thanks for pointing out the error, Forceally

Forceally wrote:
Ah, the Boobie brothers. I can think of only one person whom they remind me of. The LA cop Billy from the Beverly Hills Cop movies. Played by Judge Reinhold. He probably idolized Dirty Harry. By the end of the second movie, his partner Taggert and Axel Foley probably thought Billy was crazier and more dangerous than either Dirty Harry or Rambo.

I can see it Laughing
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Thinking about Mira's clothes - I can imagine Villie's reaction. "Yum, yum!" Laughing

Wink

Forceally wrote:
Question about the Jedi Covenanter - can they be used as the foundation for creating stats for Raana Tey, Q'anilia, Feln, and Xamar?

Not familiar with those characters, but if they are Jedi Covenanters, then yeah I guess you could use those stats as a base to work from.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
I agree that the stats, especially the lightsaber die, seems overpowered. Maybe you should say Veteran Revanchist, thus signifying that they participated in the Mandalorian War. The Revanchists consisted of veterans like this stat and rookies, who are obviously much weaker.

Yeah, I kind of get the idea, but as it stands I'd probably leave these guys as is and label weaker Revanchists as Rookies.
I think the idea is, in the SAGA book, that all Revanchists are veterans by default.

Forceally wrote:
Shields should be starship shields.

Yeah, I'm not sure why that keeps cropping up, my guess is a cut and paste error. I'll go and fix it.

Thanks for the heads up, Forceally
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
I swear I've seen stats for I-5YQ before on the nearly defunct SWRPGNetwork. I managed to find what's left of it, but he's not there. Either he's lost in data oblivion or I got the wrong site. Regardless, from the stats I do have, they're very similar to what you have. Did you use them as a basis for your own?

Nope, these stats were a conversion from the D20/SAGA stat block that was (I think) in the Fandom Comics PDF.
But I don't doubt there may have been some version of him on SWRPGNetwork as wasn't he in that Darth Maul
novel before Medstar? I know some of the other characters from that book were on that site.

Was there a version of him in the Medical Source Book? I know some of the MedStar: Battle Surgeons characters
were in there.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Forceally wrote:

Nope, these stats were a conversion from the D20/SAGA stat block that was (I think) in the Fandom Comics PDF.
But I don't doubt there may have been some version of him on SWRPGNetwork as wasn't he in that Darth Maul
novel before Medstar? I know some of the other characters from that book were on that site.

Was there a version of him in the Medical Source Book? I know some of the MedStar: Battle Surgeons characters
were in there.

Don't know about the Medical sourcebook. Will look.

Yeah, he debuted in Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, along with Anoon Bondara, Darsha Ashant (sp?), and Lorn Pavan. The last three only appeared in that novel, as they were killed off. SWRPGNetwork had stats for all of them, and I managed to save them to a degree. Sadly, they're in data limbo now. No way to get them from that site now.

As for Force Bellow, I know the cartoon you're talking about. It's the one from the early 2000's - before Disney took over and introduced Ahsoka. I actually created a Force power from that which is basically the same thing as Force bellow. Guess I need to reconsider that if the bellow is now an Ithorian species trait. Maybe tweak it in a way that an Ithorian Jedi can use the Force to add some oomph to his bellow.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Don't know about the Medical sourcebook. Will look.

I know the main doctor guy and the nurse woman are in there.

Forceally wrote:
Yeah, he debuted in Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, along with Anoon Bondara, Darsha Ashant (sp?), and Lorn Pavan. The last three only appeared in that novel, as they were killed off. SWRPGNetwork had stats for all of them, and I managed to save them to a degree. Sadly, they're in data limbo now. No way to get them from that site now.

I think I might have those stats. I'm thinking that we're definitely going to need that NPC stat PDF collection at some point.

Forceally wrote:
As for Force Bellow, I know the cartoon you're talking about. It's the one from the early 2000's - before Disney took over and introduced Ahsoka.

Yeah, the Genndy Tartakovsky mini-series one. It was over the top, but it was cool.

Forceally wrote:
I actually created a Force power from that which is basically the same thing as Force bellow. Guess I need to reconsider that if the bellow is now an Ithorian species trait. Maybe tweak it in a way that an Ithorian Jedi can use the Force to add some oomph to his bellow.

I think the Ithorian bellow thing came from the Fantasy Flight Games version of the species I think. Personally I feel you
hit the correct nail on the head with it being a Force power as the only use of it was the Ithorian Jedi Master Roron Corobb.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Forceally wrote:
Question about the Jedi Covenanter - can they be used as the foundation for creating stats for Raana Tey, Q'anilia, Feln, and Xamar?

Not familiar with those characters, but if they are Jedi Covenanters, then yeah I guess you could use those stats as a base to work from.

If you see a picture of Lucien Draay and/or the Jedi Covenanters, you'd see him accompanied by four others - a Togruta female, a Feeorin male, a Miraluka female, and I believe a Khil male. Those are Raana Tey, Feln, Q'anilia, and Xamar respectively. They each had Padawans along with Lucien. Unlike Lucien, they succeeded in killing their Padawans on Lucien's order. They were the primary antagonists Zayne and co. faced during the Covenant Conflict of the KOTOR comics. Right?

So, let's say any one of the other four has stats on the boards here. If I were to look at them, I would see they have the same listing of skills and Force powers that a Jedi Covenanter does. The four of them may have additional skills and powers, and the die codes assigned to their attributes and skills may be different, but you would find the listing of skills and powers in the Jedi Covenanter stats in their stats as well.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Member of the Space Wolves Chapter?

[Moff] Konrad Rus, Male Human
Type: Imperial Mission Leader/High Council Moff
DEXTERITY 2D
Brawling Parry 3D+1, Blaster 3D+2, Dodge 3D
KNOWLEDGE 4D
Alien Species, 6D+2, Bureaucracy 7D+1, Languages 6D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Bothese 5D,
Languages: Durese 5D, Languages: High Galactic 5D, Languages: Ithorese 5D, Languages: Ryl 5D, Planetary
Systems 6D+1, Willpower 3D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
PERCEPTION 4D
Command 7D+2, Con 8D+1, Investigation 6D+1, Persuasion 7D, Search 7D
STRENGTH 2D
Brawling 3D+1
TECHNICAL 3D
Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 1
Character Points: 5
Equipment: Imperial Mission Robes, Encrypted Comlink

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Konrad_Rus

Minor nitpicks - it should be Blaster, then brawling parry.

Also: Alien species, 6D+2 remove the comma.

Can't really say he's trustworthy. More dedicated to the Mission than everything else. Willing to make a deal with anyone in order to preserve the Imperial Mission. Perhaps a few steps short of being a full-blown fanatic.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Did A Servant Pick Her Up Again?

[Princess] Marasiah Fel, Female Human
Type: Princess/Imperial Knight
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Blaster 4D+2, Blasters: Hold-out Blaster 5D+2, Brawling Parry 6D, Dodge 6D, Lightsaber 7D+1, Melee Combat 4D+2,
Melee Parry 6D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Alien Species 5D, Business 5D, Bureaucracy 5D, Cultures 5D, Intimidation 6D+2, Languages 6D, Languages: Basic 5D,
Languages: Bocce 5D, Languages: High Galactic 5D, Languages: Huttese 5D, Law Enforcement 5D, Planetary Systems 5D,
Scholar: Galactic History 5D, Scholar: Jedi Lore 5D, Tactics 5D, Willpower 5D
MECHANICAL 3D+1
Astrogation 5D+1, Communication 5D+1, Repulsorlift Operation 5D+1, Sensors 5D+1, Space Transports 5D+1, Starfighter
Piloting 5D+1, Starship Gunnery 5D, Starship Shields 5D+1
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Bargain 6D+1, Command 4D+2, Con 5D+1, Con: Disguise 6D+1, Forgery 5D+1, Investigation 5D+1, Persuasion 7D, Search 5D+1
STRENGTH 2D
Brawling 3D+1, Climbing/Jumping 4D+1
TECHNICAL 2D+2
Lightsaber Repair 4D+2
Special Abilities:
Control 7D, Sense 5D+2, Alter 5D +1
Force Powers:
Control: Absorb/Dissipate Energy, Accelerate Healing, Concentration, Control Pain, Enhance Attribute, Resist Stun
Sense: Combat Sense, Danger Sense, Life Detection, Magnify Senses, Receptive Telepathy, Sense Force
Control and Sense: Lightsaber Combat
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect Mind
This Character is Force-Sensitive
Force Points: 5
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 15
Equipment: Lightsaber (5D, Blue), Imperial Knight Armour (+2D vs Physical, +1D vs Energy, +2D Lightsaber, -1D to all Dexterity rolls),
Pure Cortosis Gauntlets (+1D to resist damage. If a lightsaber blade touches the Cortosis gauntlet, it is deactivated (though the strike
still deals normal damage) and remains inoperative for 2 minutes), Comlink, Various Personal Belongings

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Marasiah_Fel

+2D lightsaber? Do you mean +2D vs lightsaber?

Bureaucracy, then business

Ah, the Imperial Knights. I've always felt that they might have seem to be a good idea on paper, but in practice way too risky. Potential Inquisitors and Hands, so as to speak

Their dedication to the Emperor - seeing him as the embodiment of the Force. Some could say that fit Palpatine as well.

They seemed somewhat fanatical in their loyalty. Brings to mind Obi-Wan's words to Anakin - only a Sith deals in absolutes.

As for Marasiah herself, an uppity snob. I bet Jaina, Leia, and Padmé are soooo proud of her. Rolling Eyes

But I think she's everything Ta'a Chume wanted Tenel Ka to be, so as to speak.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Nyna Calixte Tango Foxtrot Alpha…Over!

Nyna Calixte [Morrigan Corde], Female Human
Type: Imperial Intelligence Agent/High Council Moff
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Blaster 6D, Blaster: Snap-Shot Blaster Pistol 7D, Blaster: Blaster Rifles 7D, Blaster: Heavy Assault Blaster Rifle 7D,
Brawling Parry 7D+2, Dodge 8D+1, Melee Combat 5D+1, Melee Combat: Vibro-Blade 6D, Melee Parry 7D+2, Missile
Weapons: Dart Launcher 6D+1, Running 5D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Intimidation 5D, Languages 5D, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Bocce 5D, Languages: Gran 5D, Languages: High
Galactic 5D, Languages: Huttese 5D, Languages: Ryl 5D, Stamina 5D, Survival 6D+1, Willpower 4D+1
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Astrogation 5D, Repulsorlift Operations 5D, Space Transports 5D, Starfighter Piloting 5D
PERCEPTION 4D
Con 7D+2, Con: Disguise 8D+1, Forgery 7D+1, Investigation 7D, Search 6D+1, Search: Tracking 7D+1, Sneak 5D+2
STRENGTH 2D+1
Brawling 4D+1, Brawling: Martial Arts 5D, Climbing/Jumping 5D+1, Stamina 3D, Swimming 4D+1
TECHNICAL 2D+2
Demolitions 5D, Droid Repair 5D, Security 5D, Space Transports Repair 5D, Starfighter Repair 5D
Force Points: 3
Dark Side Points: 8
Character Points: 7
Equipment: Heavy Blaster Pistol (5D), Moff’s Uniform, Encrypted Comlink, Code Cylinder (as Nyna Calixte). Snap Shot
Pistol (4D, Range: 3-4/8/12, Game Notes: Grants a +2D bonus to Hide to conceal the weapon), Concealed Dart Launcher
(5D+1 (Stun), Range: 1-3/10/15, Game Notes: The damage inflicted is solely because of a powerful stun toxin to render
targets unconscious. Because of its small size, characters receive a +1D+2 to hide rolls to conceal it), Vibroblade
(STR+3D (maximum 6D)), Heavy Assault Blaster Rifle (6D), Encrypted Comlink, Jet Pack, Credit Chip (as Morgan Corde),
Choker (Contains Holograph of Family)

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Morrigan_Corde

According to the Wook, Morrigan Corde was her real name and Nyna Calixte was the alias name.

Stamina should be in the Strength section, not Knowledge.

You mean Morrigan Corde, not Morgan Corde.

Ah, our top candidate for Mother of the Year. Rolling Eyes
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ah, the Imperial Knights. I've always felt that they might have seem to be a good idea on paper, but in practice way too risky. Potential Inquisitors and Hands, so as to speak

Their dedication to the Emperor - seeing him as the embodiment of the Force. Some could say that fit Palpatine as well.

Except that one of their main mandates were to kill the Emperor if he ever turned to the Dark Side.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar wrote:
Quote:

Except that one of their main mandates were to kill the Emperor if he ever turned to the Dark Side.

True, and they did. But Palpatine was able to hide his ability to use the dark side from Yoda and the others until the very end. I can see that happening again to the Imperial Knights, even if they monitored their Emperor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 35 of 45

Jump to: