The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

(d20) Conversion Therapy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> (d20) Conversion Therapy Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major Pain in the Rear

[Major] Potiphar Migg, Male Human (WOTC)
Type: Officious Imperial Security Bureau Field Agent
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Blaster 6D+1, Blaster: Blaster Rifles 7D, Brawling Parry 5D+1, Dodge 5D+1, Melee Combat 4D+2, Melee Combat: Vibro-Weapons 5D+1,
Melee Parry 5D+1, Missile Weapons 4D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Bureaucracy 5D+2, Intimidation 5D+2, Languages 4D, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: High Galactic 5D, Value 4D+2, Willpower 3D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
Communications 5D+2, Sensors 5D+2
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Con: Disguise 6D+1, Hide 4D+2, Investigation 6D+1, Persuasion 6D+1, Search 4D, Search: Tracking 4D+1, Sneak 5D+1
STRENGTH 2D+2
Brawling 4D+2, Stamina 3D+1
TECHNICAL 3D
Computer Programming/Repair 5D+2
Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 7
Move: 10
Equipment: Blaster Pistol (4D), Encrypted ISB Code Cylinder, Comlink, Ocular Implants (+1D bonus on all Blaster and Search checks)

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Potiphar_Migg
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quiet Moar!

Quetemoor [The Sub-Elder], Male Mugaari (WOTC)
Type: Crime Lord
DEXTERITY 2D
Blaster 4D+2, Blaster: Blaster Rifles 5D+1, Brawling Parry 5D, Dodge 5D, Melee Combat 2D+2, Melee Combat: Vibro-Weapons 3D+1,
Melee Parry 5D, Missile Weapons 2D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Alien Species 7D, Intimidation 3D+2, Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Huttese 5D, Languages: Mugaar 5D,
Planetary Systems: Coruscant 7D, Streetwise 6D+2, Value 4D+2, Willpower 6D+1
MECHANICAL 2D+1
Astrogation 2D+2, Repulsorlift Operations 4D, Space Transports 5D, Starship Gunnery 4D, Starship Shields 4D
PERCEPTION 3D
Con 7D+1, Investigation 6D, Persuasion 7D+1, Search 3D+2
STRENGTH 4D
Brawling 8D
TECHNICAL 2D+2
Story Factors:
Antisocial: The Mugaari were once the masters of the Javin sector, but have since been replaced by humans. Though they have learned
to live with humans, they are still somewhat resentful of their culture's decline. They do not make friends with outsiders easily, and suffer
a –1D penalty to Bargain, Command, Con, Investigation, and Persuasion skill checks when dealing with non-Mugaari.
Dark Side Points: 6
Character Points: 14
Equipment: Blaster Pistol (4D), Mugaari Genealogy Bracelet, Cold Front (Customised Bulk Transport)

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Quetemoor_the_Sub-Elder
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beuga? Beuga? Beuga?

Beuga Odell, Female Human (WOTC)
Type: Crime Boss of Imperial City
DEXTERITY 2D+1
Blaster 4D, Brawling Parry 4D+2, Dodge 4D+2, Melee Combat 3D+2, Melee Parry 4D+2, Pick Pockets 3D
KNOWLEDGE 3D+2
Intimidation 10D+2, Languages 5D, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Huttese 5D, Languages: Mugaar 5D,
Planetary Systems: Coruscant 7D+2, Scholar: Galactic Politics 8D+2, Streetwise 8D+2, Value 7D+21, Willpower 8D
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Communications 4D+1, Sensors 4D+1
PERCEPTION 3D+2
Con 10D, Forgery 7D+2, Investigation 9D+1, Persuasion 10D+2
STRENGTH 2D
Brawling 3D+2
TECHNICAL 3D+2
Computer Programming/Repair 5D+1
Dark Side Points: 6
Character Points: 11
Equipment: Blaster Pistol (4D), Armoured Luxury Hovervan

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Beuga_Odell
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't take the sky from me...

Mal Coramma, Male Chagrian (WOTC)
Type: Black Sun Operative
DEXTERITY 2D
Blaster 3D, Brawling Parry 3D, Dodge 3D, Melee Combat 2D+2, Melee Parry 3D
KNOWLEDGE 4D
Business 7D+1, Languages 5D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Chagri 5D, Languages: Huttese 5D,
Planetary Systems: Coruscant 7D+1, Scholar: Galactic History 6D+2, Scholar: Galactic Politics 7D,
Streetwise 7D+1, Value 7D+1, Willpower 6D
MECHANICAL 3D
Communications 6D, Sensors 6D
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Investigation 5D+2, Persuasion 7D
STRENGTH 2D
Brawling 3D
TECHNICAL 3D+2
Computer Programming/Repair 6D+2
Special Abilities:
Amphibious: Chagrians can breathe in water as well as they can breathe in air.
Low-Light Vision: As aquatic beings, Chagrians are used to seeing in murky conditions, and target numbers
in low light conditions are reduced by 1D.
Radiation Resistance: Chagrians gain a +2D bonus when resisting damage caused by radiation.
Story Factors:
Underwater Duels: Chagrian males often duel underwater using their horns to attract mates, their horns are
seen as a sign of the males' strength and virility.
Weak Sense of Taste: Because of frequent exposure to Champala's oceans, Chagrians lost their sense of taste
by adulthood. As a result, they regard eating as an unfortunate nuisance rather than something to be looked
forward to and enjoyed. As they have little interest in eating, Chagrians consume nutritional substances to replace
meals. They usually carry sensors designed to scan for maximum nutritional value when forced to eat actual food.
Dark Side Points: 1
Character Points: 5
Equipment: Blaster Pistol (4D), Encrypted Comlink, Black Sun Documentation Guaranteeing Safe Passage Among
Coruscant’s Crime Families

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mal_Coramma
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does He Wear Big Goggles Too?...

Mazumoda [The Big Bug], Male Worrite (WOTC)
Type: Thug-For-Hire
DEXTERITY 2D+1
Blaster 5D+1, Blaster: Blaster Rifles 6D, Brawling Parry 3D+2, Dodge 3D+2, Melee Combat 4D+1, Melee Combat: Vibro-Weapons 5D,
Melee Parry 3D+2
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Intimidation 6D+1, Languages 4D, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Huttese 5D, Languages: Mugaar 5D, Languages: Rodese 5D,
Streetwise 4D+2
MECHANICAL 2D+1
PERCEPTION 3D
STRENGTH 5D+1
Brawling 10D, Climbing/Jumping 9D
TECHNICAL 2D+1
Dark Side Points: 1
Character Points: 10
Move: 8
Equipment: None

I couldn’t find any stats at all for the Worrite species, so I just built him without species stat reference. If anyone knows of any stats for
this species I’ll revisit the stat block.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mazumoda
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been paying too much attention to this thread, mostly because I didn't have much to contribute (I don't know the D20 system well enough to critique your work). However, I noticed recently that, while most everything from the pre-Saga D20 books made it into the Collections fan books, nothing was ever done for the characters from those books. Of particular interest to me at the time was Ultimate Adversaries. Have you already done any of those characters, and if so, where are they on your Index? If not, are they on your list of things to do?

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
I haven't been paying too much attention to this thread, mostly because I didn't have much to contribute (I don't know the D20 system well enough to critique your work). However, I noticed recently that, while most everything from the pre-Saga D20 books made it into the Collections fan books, nothing was ever done for the characters from those books. Of particular interest to me at the time was Ultimate Adversaries. Have you already done any of those characters, and if so, where are they on your Index? If not, are they on your list of things to do?

Hey CRMcNeill Smile

No worries about the thread attention thing, I'm doing it for my own sanity and to pay back The Rancor Pit for all the cool content that
I took from it over the years. To be honest, I don't know the D20 system that well either, but the conversion system I use has been really
helpful through all this stuff and I've modified it into a cut and past list which means I can convert characters fairly quickly now.

The lack of characters in the D6 conversions of D20 books was one of the reasons I chose this subject. As far as I'm aware, I haven't
converted many characters from Ultimate Adversaries (maybe some NJO characters from there) but I'm fairly sure that there are D6 stats
for some of the characters already out there. I definitely seen Beel Acton, C-3PX and Set Harth.

Looking back I have done
Eshin Worr - https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=201386#201386
Tar Monevv - https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=201398#201398

I'll do the rest of Ultimate Adversaries after I finish Coruscant and the Core Worlds
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Yeah, I saw there was some overlap; Bossk has a write-up in UA, and I haven't finished skimming the character section, so there may be more. Are you going book by book? It's hard to tell from the way your Index is laid out.

Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Cool. Yeah, I saw there was some overlap; Bossk has a write-up in UA, and I haven't finished skimming the character section, so there may be more. Are you going book by book? It's hard to tell from the way your Index is laid out.

No, I mainly did them by film/novel/era at the start, most of them were from fan made D20 stat blocks. If you go through the thread
there is a little title thing when the theme changes.

The only actual D20 books I've done all the stats from was the New Jedi Order Source Book and the Legacy Era Source Book (Which
is Saga I think), and I only did the Characters that weren't already out there in D6 form. I just started going Source book to Source
Book with Coruscant and the Core Worlds.

Would it be helpful if I went and listed what each collection of stats are themed as in the index?
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Would it be helpful if I went and listed what each collection of stats are themed as in the index?

Yes, I think so.

Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Yes, I think so.

Okay, thanks. I'll go and fix it when I get a chance. Smile
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robofop...

Archa Sabis, Male Human (WOTC)
Type: Insane Cyborg Noble
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Blaster 8D+1, Brawling Parry 6D, Dodge 6D+2, Melee Combat 8D+2, Melee Parry 5D+2
KNOWLEDGE 2D
Languages 3D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Durese 5D, Planetary Systems: Coruscant 4D+2,
Scholar: Engineering 5D+1, Scholar: Physics 6D+2, Scholar: Technology 7D+1, Value 3D+1, Willpower 2D+1
MECHANICAL 3D+1
Astrogation 5D, Capital Ship Shields 5D+1, Communications 7D+1, Repulsorlift Operations 5D+1, Sensors 7D+1,
Space Transports 5D+1, Starship Gunnery 5D+1, Starship Shields 5D+1
PERCEPTION 2D+2
Investigation 4D+2, Persuasion 6D, Search 4D+1
STRENGTH 3D+1
Brawling 8D+2
TECHNICAL 3D
Computer Programming/Repair 7D, Demolitions 5D, Equipment Repair: Computers 9D, Equipment Repair: Electronic Devices 7D,
First Aid 5D+1, Security 4D+1, (A) Shield Engineering 5D, Shield Repair 8D
Character Points: 5
Equipment: Blaster Pistol (4D), Laser Scalpel (+1D to (A) Medicine: Surgery, 3D damage if used as a weapon), Datapad,
Cybernetics Implants

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Archa_Sabis
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessie J?

Jeseej, Male Sljee (WOTC)
Type: Restaurateur/Force Adept
DEXTERITY 1D+1
Blaster 3D+1, Brawling Parry 2D+2, Dodge 2D+2, Melee Parry 2D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Bureaucracy 8D+1, Intimidation 4D+2, Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Sljee 5D, Planetary Systems:
Coruscant 8D+2, Scholar: Biology 8D, Scholar; Culinary Arts 9D+2, Value 7D, Willpower 3D+2
MECHANICAL 2D+1
PERCEPTION 3D
Forgery 9D, Hide 3D+2, Investigation 7D+1, Persuasion 4D+2
STRENGTH 2D+2
Brawling: Tentacle Slap 5D, Stamina 3D+1
TECHNICAL 3D+2
Computer Program/Repair 7D+2, Equipment Repair: Electronic Devices 7D+1
Special Abilities:
Blindness: Sljee, who rely on scent to find their way, are blind. In certain circumstances, they can sense prey from great
distances, but once off their homeworld, the bewildering scents confuse them. Sljee are at -2D to all Perception skills when
they encounter a specific alien for the first time, as well as any skills involving sight over a long distance. After five encounters,
an Easy Perception roll means the Sljee has learned enough to only be at -1D penalty when meeting new members of this species.
It takes a Moderate Perception roll to learn an alien’s scent well enough to eliminate the penalty.
Force Skills:
Control 1D+2, Sense 2D+1, Alter 1D
Force Powers:
Sense: Life Sense, Magnify Senses, Sense Force
Control and Sense: Farseeing
This Character is Force-Sensitive
Force Points: 2
Character Points: 10
Move: 7
Equipment: None

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jeseej
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribbit

Nibber Swoo, Male Rybet (WOTC)
Type: Professional Cabbie
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Blaster 5D+1, Brawling Parry 4D, Dodge 4D, Melee Combat 4D+1, Melee Parry 4D, Running 4D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Rybese 5D, Planetary Systems: Coruscant 5D+2, Streetwise 5D, Value 4D+1
MECHANICAL 3D+1
Astrogation 5D, Repulsorlift Operations 8D+1, Space Transports 8D+2, Starship Gunnery 7D+2, Starship Shields 7D+2
PERCEPTION 3D
Con 5D, Hide 5D, Investigation 5D
STRENGTH 2D+1
Brawling 3D
TECHNICAL 2D+2
Computer Programming/Repair +4D+2, Repulsorlift Repair 4D+2
Special Abilities:
Amphibious: Rybet can survive both on land and in water, and gain a +1D+1 bonus to their swimming skill.
Spacer: Rybet gain a +2 bonus to all piloting and astrogation skill rolls.
Story Factors:
Solitary: Rybet males hate females, and only associate with them in order to mate and raise young.
Character Points: 4
Move: 6
Equipment: Hold-Out Blaster (3D), Coruscant Taxi License, Six-Seater Barkhetta Aircar

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Nibber_Swoo
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

La, La, La…

[Lieutenant] La, Female Human (WOTC)
Type: Coruscant Security Traffic Officer
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Blaster 6D, Blaster Artillery 4D, Brawling Parry 4D+2, Dodge 5D+1, Melee Combat 5D+1, Melee Parry 4D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Bureaucracy: Coruscant Security 5D+1, Intimidation 5D+1, Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D,
Law Enforcement: Coruscant 5D+1, Planetary Systems: Coruscant 6D, Scholar: Galactic Politics 6D
MECHANICAL 3D+1
Communications 6D+1, Repulsorlift Operations 6D+1, Sensors 6D+1, Space Transports 6D+1,
Starship Gunnery 6D+1, Starship Shields 6D+1
PERCEPTION 2D+2
Search 4D+1
STRENGTH 2D
Brawling 3D+1
TECHNICAL 3D+2
Computer Programming/Repair 6D+2, Repulsorlift Repair 4D+2, Security 4D+2
Character Points: 4
Equipment: Blaster Pistol (4D), Coruscant Security ID, Flight Helmet with Secure-Channel Comlink, Wrist Binders

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Ia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 29 of 45

Jump to: