The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Lulu Error when trying to print a personal copy of REUP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Lulu Error when trying to print a personal copy of REUP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumpy Gamorrean
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:08 pm    Post subject: Lulu Error when trying to print a personal copy of REUP Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

A few years back I printed out myself a copy of the fantastic Star Wars Revised, Expanded and Updated PDF as a hardcover book via the Lulu book printing site. It turned out great IMO, really professional looking.

Anyways

Skip to today and I wanted to print another one this time with a retro looking cover and in color (first one was in B&W). I figured it would be no problem like it was 3? years ago.

I grab my copy of the PDF I'd saved on my hard drive, log into Lulu, upload the PDF and the cover I wanted but now I get an error message. https://imgur.com/dLw46Pq

Error msg talking about fonts that are not embedded and images to large or to small. The odd part is this is the EXACT same PDF I used 3 years ago.

So

That leads me to here to ask if anyone else has recently tried printing out a Dead Tree version of the REUP PDF at Lulu and did they get the same error msg or did it work for them.

If it worked for you where did you get your PDF from? I tried probably 3 other copies from different websites of the REUP file but they all give the same error msg.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully shootingwomprats will see this as he is the resident expert on printing fan PDFs with Lulu.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: