The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Who Have You Met?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Who Have You Met?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 7:36 pm    Post subject: Who Have You Met? Reply with quote

Yesterday, I got to briefly meet Naaman at a truck stop in Phoenix. I had previously gotten to meet up with Mikhail Hasselstein up in Portland. This got me wondering, have any of you ever met a fellow Pit member in person? If so, who, and where?

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Who Have You Met? Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Yesterday, I got to briefly meet Naaman at a truck stop in Phoenix. I had previously gotten to meet up with Mikhail Hasselstein up in Portland. This got me wondering, have any of you ever met a fellow Pit member in person? If so, who, and where?

That's really cool that you got to meet Naaman recently. Who did I know from here first and later met in real world?

garhkal and I were both players at the same table convention adventure without realizing who each other was at the time (we figured it out later). Then a few years later I intentionally played in a game he ran, so I know him as a fellow player and as a GM now.

cynanbloodbane also played at the table with garhkal. Sometime that same week cynanbloodbane and I also had a beer or three together. He hasn't posted in a couple years but he told me he still occasionally lurks here. I just gotta say that cynanbloodbane is a personal hero of mine in real life. Super-dad and helluva great guy.

I could have met others here without knowing it. One time the Rancor Pit came up in discussion at the comic shop and a couple guys there said they've been here, but I don't know if they were ever members or just lurkers, and I never got to inquire further. And some of my former players have told me they've been here, but I knew them in the real world first.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Who knows who i have met here, at origins or gencon (or even charcon) without knowing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: