The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Bad Batch: Mutant Clones
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Bad Batch: Mutant Clones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrNexx
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:47 pm    Post subject: Bad Batch: Mutant Clones Reply with quote

So, let's say you were doing a group of mutant clones, inspired by the Bad Batch.

How would you do their specific mutations?

My inclination would be to give them something similar to the Verpine's +2D to all skills of an attribute... or a group of skills, at least.

For example, Wrecker doesn't work too badly if you assume he's got a 4D strength, 6D Lifting, and +2D to Strength skills (making him a fantastic basher and able to lift incredibly heavy things).

Tech would have a +2D to Tech skills.

Hunter might have a +2D to several perception skills, Crosshair to some Dexterity skills, and Omega to some Knowledge skills (I haven't seen the 4th episode).

Any other suggestions for emulating such unique abilities?
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are showing to be more unique than a "mere+XD" to one or tow skills.

Lets look at tech, as I think he is the most obvious.
The man is as close to a organic droid as you can be, and I would assume him to have some integration/interface/slice and droid operation skills out of the sky
as well maybe some ability to maybe see and psepak droid.

Wercker I would give a huge boost to his strenght attribute as wel as his lifting, but not at much if any expence of his natural dexterity which seems to be there
so I would give him a 5D maybe even a 6D strenght, at wookie level, and give nan ability to boost this a +XD through his "frenzy"

etc et , I ave given the exact ones as much thiugh but they seem more than simply a +XD skills, and to me more a combination of bonuses and skills
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friendly reminder that all four Bad Batch episodes so far are still protected by the Spoiler Policy. The first episode ages out of spoiler protection requirements on Tuesday, and the second will drop off Friday. To avoid running afoul of the policy, there is a safe thread to discuss Bad Batch in now.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
MrNexx
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
A friendly reminder that all four Bad Batch episodes so far are still protected by the Spoiler Policy. The first episode ages out of spoiler protection requirements on Tuesday, and the second will drop off Friday. To avoid running afoul of the policy, there is a safe thread to discuss Bad Batch in now.

I'll move it over.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: