The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron Source Book v1.1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron Source Book v1.1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 1:16 am    Post subject: The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron Source Book v1.1 Reply with quote

Another book that could use some editorial love.

The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron Source Book v1.1 (2021-May-31)

Links to Source Books to be Proofread.
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter

Last edited by shootingwomprats on Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking through this one now. Will be looking through the others over the next several days.

Finch Dallow - you have Equipment: twice

Shouldn't Amilyn Holdo have stats listed here? It's been a while since I read the book, so maybe she doesn't have any stats here is because she had a minimal role in the book as compared to TLJ?

You have the fathier as a bird? From what I saw of it, it sure ain't no bird.

The stats for the Imperial crafts came from the homebrew stats that were made after TFA, correct?
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Looking through this one now. Will be looking through the others over the next several days.

Great. The more eyes we get on this material the better it will become.

Forceally wrote:
Shouldn't Amilyn Holdo have stats listed here? It's been a while since I read the book, so maybe she doesn't have any stats here is because she had a minimal role in the book as compared to TLJ?

She has a minimal appearance in the book so I did not include full blown stats for her. She has stats that appears in Leia, Princess of Alderaan and I do believe she has stats for TLJ.

Forceally wrote:
You have the fathier as a bird? From what I saw of it, it sure ain't no bird.

Nice catch Fixed now.

Forceally wrote:
The stats for the Imperial crafts came from the homebrew stats that were made after TFA, correct?

Spedifically what are you asking about? MG-100 StarFortress SF-17, TIE/fo, AAL-1971/9.1? Yes they are homebrew. D6 stats could not have appeared for them in any other form. There may be Genesys mechanics for them in The Force Awakesn Beginngers Box Set.
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it was the TIE fighters, Imperial dropships, and StarFortresses. Don't know about the TFA Beginner's Box Set. I've read the FFG books when doing research for my Force Compendium work. While I have to admit that the concept of the talent trees is interesting, I think they only make things more complicated for those of us who are more used to the WEG d6 system and maybe the WotC OCRB/RCRB system. And the use of the dice with those symbols - again making things more complicated for us. Give me the standard d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, and d20 dice and the simple numbers you get from their rolls any day of the week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: