The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Alternate Histories
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> Alternate Histories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:49 pm    Post subject: Alternate Histories Reply with quote

It's no secret that I am not a fan of the Disney Sequels, and part of the reason why is because the world building to transition from the end of RotJ to the beginning of TFA was so shoddily done and lacking in details. However, a YouTube channel called the Templin Institute has recently done a pair of alternate history videos on both the New Republic and the First Order, which present a well thought out summary of events that led both sides up to the beginning of The Force Awakens. At which point everything falls apart, but I digress...

For those of you who want to game in this era, or in the era of the sequels, perhaps this will help:

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Templin Institute just posted the third part of their Alternate History of the Sequels Trilogy, describing the broader galactic war that takes place during the Sequels

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: