The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Cardan-class space stations & Naval Station Validusia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Cardan-class space stations & Naval Station Validusia Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:33 pm    Post subject: Cardan-class space stations & Naval Station Validusia Reply with quote

Does anyone have D6 Conversions for the d20 (NOT Saga Edition) stat blocks for the Cardan-class space stations?
I am about to dig through my craputer to see if i still have the file i made over a decade ago with my conversion.

Did anyone make stat blocks for any of the 5 Cardans, or for Naval Station Validusia?

I am also open to suggestions for other stations & space platforms to use, c.15 BBY.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest using the Search Function. A search for "Cardan" only returns two results, one of which has stats for the Cardan-series.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
I suggest using the Search Function. A search for "Cardan" only returns two results, one of which has stats for the Cardan-series.

I seem to have found it...

Thanks, CRMcNeill! Interesting stats, they seem a bit too big to me, but i might still use them, with or without modding. Seems the last time i searched for Cardan stations was before 2017. I vaguely recall one of the Cardans being 650 meters or so, before WotC re-edited the article to Saga, burying the original d20 stats.

Seeing a sample of your revised scaling will be helpful. Idk if i'll switch to it, but it'll help me me better sense of the stat blocks i've seen using them.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inquisitor1138 wrote:
Seeing a sample of your revised scaling will be helpful. Idk if i'll switch to it, but it'll help me me better sense of the stat blocks i've seen using them.

For the more detailed version and the discussions that produced it, check the House Rule post in the Index linked in my signature.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, CRMcNeill, i'll do that.

Since i was unable to find my conversion for the original d20 stat blocks for the Cardan-class space stations, i will post here what i used in the latter years of my New Republic campaign then open it up for discussion.
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:54 pm    Post subject: Cardan I Space Station, bwafer -dot- com stats Reply with quote

Originally posted at bwafer.com, now on the wayback machine here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20121221012702/http://www.bwafer.com/starwars/cardan1.html
Stats were uncredited.

[img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/7d/Cardan1-FoCMapEd.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20080703070029[/img]
http://web.archive.org/web/20121228023909im_/http://www.bwafer.com/starwars/images/Cardan1-FoCMapEd.jpg
Cardan I Space Station
Craft:
KDY Cardan I Space Station
Type: multi-purpose military space station
Scale: Capital
Length: 860 meters
Skill: none
Crew: 1,200, gunners: 16
Passengers: 300
Cargo Capacity: 15,000 metric tons
Consumables: 2 years
Hyperdrive Multiplier: -
Hyperdrive Backup: -
Nav Computer: -
Maneuverability: -
Space: -
Hull: 5D
Shields: 4D
Sensors: 75/1D; 150/2D; 300/3D+2; 9/5D
Weapons:
2 Turbolaser Batteries
Fire Arc: turret
Crew: 2
Fire Control: 3D
Space Range: 3-15/35/75
Damage: 4D

2 Ion Cannon Batteries
Space Range: 1-10/25/50

2 Tractor Beam Emplacements
Crew: 4
Space Range: 1-5/15/30

Starfighters: 12 (2 shuttles, 10 skiffs, 6 worker pods)
Capsule: The Cardan-class was an orbital defense structure, built near a planet or at a strategic point in deep space in order to provide defense against attacks from space. The stations could house squadrons of TIE starfighters in their internal hangars and deploy them for additional defense.

Stations were given identifying levels, ranked according to their defensive capabilities. A Mark I space station, for example, was very weak, and thus could be easily destroyed by an enemy fleet. A Mark V space station, however, required a large military force to overcome it. Standard defenses on these space stations included, ion cannons, laser cannons, proton torpedo launchers, concussion missile launchers and turbolaser batteries.

Space stations also came equipped with shield generators and hangars full of starfighters, which provided additional defenses. Areas facilitating the needs of starfighter pilots and technicians were located throughout each section. Security sections were located near every hangar bay, in the upper parts of the walls. From here, security officers could deal with a situation isolated from the other areas.

The repair and maintenance drydocks were capable of handling ships as large as corvettes. The repair facilities could also construct space ships on their own. All these additional modules, meant that Imperial warships could operate far from the Core without requiring large travels to be maintained. Besides the drydocks, there were also docking berths for four other warships up to the size of Star Destroyers, allowing basic maintenance and repairs. All these extra innovations made the Cardan-class more versatile than other defense stations, like the Golan space defense platforms.

These stations were first designed towards the end of the Clone Wars, as a means of protecting Republic worlds against encroaching CIS fleets. Several prototypes were built, and production got underway, but deployment of these defense stations didn't happen before the Republic had been replaced by the Galactic Empire.

Mark I Cardans were built first and placed throughout the Empire to help it defend its rimward systems and maintain order in the new regime. As pirates and crime rings invaded and infiltrated the structures, newer, bigger models with increased defensive systems were created at KDY and the engagements and illegal takeovers decreased. The success of the stations led to an improvement in the plans for future constructions, such as the Super Star Destroyers and the second Death Star battlestation.

During its operation, a Cardan-class station was important enough to be able to call in reinforcements such as Acclamator II-class assault ships or Tartan-class patrol cruisers that were kept on patrol nearby. The stations could be found throughout the galaxy, in places the Empire had some kind of vested interest in.

Cardans were placed everywhere from the Deep Core to the Galactic Rim, with special focus on systems in the Mid Rim and Outer Rim. Also important was the protection of the hyperspace lanes. Stations were positioned in deep space at crossroads, such as the one between the Perlemian Trade Route and the Hydian Way. Whenever the Empire moved into new systems, Cardans were often established to help maintain the Imperial presence.

Last edited by Inquisitor1138 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:56 pm    Post subject: Cardan II Space Station, bwafer -dot- com stats Reply with quote

Cardan II Space Station
[img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/58/Cardan2-FoCMapEd.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20080703070030[/img]

Cardan II Space Station
Craft:
KDY Cardan II Space Station
Length: 1,220 meters
Crew: 2,400, gunners: 22
Passengers: 600
Cargo Capacity: 30,000 metric tons
Hull: 6D+1
Shields: 4D+2
Weapons:
3 Turbolaser Batteries

3 Ion Cannon Batteries

2 Proton Torpedo Launchers
Crew: 1
Fire Control: 1D
Space Range: 2-12/30/60
Damage: 7D

Damage: 5D

Starfighters: 24 (4 shuttles, 20 skiffs, 12 worker pods)
Capsule: The Cardan-class was an orbital defense structure, built near a planet or at a strategic point in deep space in order to provide defense against attacks from space. The stations could house squadrons of TIE starfighters in their internal hangars and deploy them for additional defense.

Stations were given identifying levels, ranked according to their defensive capabilities. A Mark I space station, for example, was very weak, and thus could be easily destroyed by an enemy fleet. A Mark V space station, however, required a large military force to overcome it. Standard defenses on these space stations included, ion cannons, laser cannons, proton torpedo launchers, concussion missile launchers and turbolaser batteries.

Space stations also came equipped with shield generators and hangars full of starfighters, which provided additional defenses. Areas facilitating the needs of starfighter pilots and technicians were located throughout each section. Security sections were located near every hangar bay, in the upper parts of the walls. From here, security officers could deal with a situation isolated from the other areas.

The repair and maintenance drydocks were capable of handling ships as large as frigates. The repair facilities could also construct space ships on their own. All these additional modules, meant that Imperial warships could operate far from the Core without requiring large travels to be maintained. Besides the drydocks, there were also docking berths for four other warships up to the size of Star Destroyers, allowing basic maintenance and repairs. All these extra innovations made the Cardan-class more versatile than other defense stations, like the Golan space defense platforms.

These stations were first designed towards the end of the Clone Wars, as a means of protecting Republic worlds against encroaching CIS fleets. Several prototypes were built, and production got underway, but deployment of these defense stations didn't happen before the Republic had been replaced by the Galactic Empire.

Mark I Cardans were built first and placed throughout the Empire to help it defend its rimward systems and maintain order in the new regime. As pirates and crime rings invaded and infiltrated the structures, newer, bigger models with increased defensive systems were created at KDY and the engagements and illegal takeovers decreased. The success of the stations led to an improvement in the plans for future constructions, such as the Super Star Destroyers and the second Death Star battlestation.

During its operation, a Cardan-class station was important enough to be able to call in reinforcements such as Acclamator II-class assault ships or Tartan-class patrol cruisers that were kept on patrol nearby. The stations could be found throughout the galaxy, in places the Empire had some kind of vested interest in.

Cardans were placed everywhere from the Deep Core to the Galactic Rim, with special focus on systems in the Mid Rim and Outer Rim. Also important was the protection of the hyperspace lanes. Stations were positioned in deep space at crossroads, such as the one between the Perlemian Trade Route and the Hydian Way. Whenever the Empire moved into new systems, Cardans were often established to help maintain the Imperial presence.

Last edited by Inquisitor1138 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:58 pm    Post subject: Cardan III Space Station, bwafer -dot- com stats Reply with quote

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0a/Cardan3-FoCMapEd.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/499?cb=20080703070033
Cardan III Space Station
Craft:
KDY Cardan III Space Station
Length: 1,335 meters
Crew: 4,800, gunners: 36
Passengers: 1,200
Cargo Capacity: 35,000 metric tons
Hull: 7D+2
Shields: 5D+1
Weapons:
4 Turbolaser Batteries

4 Ion Cannon Batteries

4 Proton Torpedo Launchers

Damage: 5D+2

4 Point-defense Laser Cannon Batteries
Scale: starfighter
Fire Control: 4D
Space Range: 1-3/12/25
Damage: 6D

Starfighters: 48 (6 shuttles, 30 skiffs, 18 worker pods)

Space stations also came equipped with shield generators and hangars full of starfighters, which provided additional defenses. Areas facilitating the needs of starfighter pilots and technicians were located throughout each section.
Security sections were located near every hangar bay, in the upper parts of the walls. From here, security officers could deal with a situation isolated from the other areas.

The repair and maintenance drydocks were capable of handling ships as large as light cruisers. The repair facilities could also construct space ships on their own. All these additional modules, meant that Imperial warships could operate far from the Core without requiring large travels to be maintained. Besides the drydocks, there were also docking berths for four other warships up to the size of Star Destroyers, allowing basic maintenance and repairs. All these extra innovations made the Cardan-class more versatile than other defense stations, like the Golan space defense platforms.

Last edited by Inquisitor1138 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:57 am; edited 6 times in total
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:00 pm    Post subject: Cardan IV Space Station, bwafer -dot- com stats Reply with quote

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/72/Cardan4-FoCMapEd.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20080703070034
Cardan IV Space Station
Craft:
KDY Cardan IV Space Station
Length: 1,585 meters
Crew: 6,000, gunners: 72
Passengers: 1,800
Cargo Capacity: 45,000 metric tons
Cost Not available for sale
Hull: 8D+1
Shields: 6D
Weapons:
8 Turbolaser Batteries

8 Ion Cannon Batteries

8 Proton Torpedo Launchers
4 Tractor Beam Emplacements
8 Point-defense Laser Cannon Batteries
Starfighters: 72 (8 shuttles, 40 skiffs, 24 worker pods)

The repair and maintenance drydocks were capable of handling ships as large as heavy cruisers. The repair facilities could also construct space ships on their own. All these additional modules, meant that Imperial warships could operate far from the Core without requiring large travels to be maintained. Besides the drydocks, there were also docking berths for four other warships up to the size of Star Destroyers, allowing basic maintenance and repairs. All these extra innovations made the Cardan-class more versatile than other defense stations, like the Golan space defense platforms.

Last edited by Inquisitor1138 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:02 pm    Post subject: Cardan V Space Station, bwafer -dot- com stats Reply with quote

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/95/Cardan5-FoCMapEd.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/499?cb=20080703070036
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/95/Cardan5-FoCMapEd.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080703070036
Cardan V Space Station
Craft
: KDY Cardan V Space Station
Length: 1,590 meters
Crew: 8,400, gunners: 108
Passengers: 2,400
Cargo Capacity: 60,000 metric tons
Hull: 9D
Shields: 6D+2
Weapons:
12 Turbolaser Batteries

12 Ion Cannon Batteries

12 Proton Torpedo Launchers

6 Tractor Beam Emplacements

12 Point-defense Laser Cannon Batteries

Starfighters: 84 (10 shuttles, 50 skiffs, 30 worker pods)

The repair and maintenance drydocks were capable of handling ships as large as battlecruisers. The repair facilities could also construct space ships on their own. All these additional modules, meant that Imperial warships could operate far from the Core without requiring large travels to be maintained. Besides the drydocks, there were also docking berths for four other warships up to the size of Star Destroyers, allowing basic maintenance and repairs. All these extra innovations made the Cardan-class more versatile than other defense stations, like the Golan space defense platforms.

During its operation, a Cardan-class station was important enough to be able to call in reinforcements such as Acclamator II-class assault ships or Tartan-class patrol cruisers that were kept on patrol nearby. The stations could be found
throughout the galaxy, in places the Empire had some kind of vested interest in.

Last edited by Inquisitor1138 on Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tidy these up later.
For now, thoughts on their size? Weapons? Carried craft & starfighters?
MrNexx
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inquisitor1138 wrote:

I like the idea, but they look a bit underpowered for their size and what they're supposed to do.

1) They have tremendous Hull and Shield ratings. This is good. They're a space brick.

2) They have curiously few weapons for their size. A MK I, more than twice the size of a Nebulon B, has only half the capital-scale weapon emplacements (12 Turbolasers for the Nebulon, 6 for the MK I, at 2 turbolasers, 2 ion cannons, 2 tractor beams). A Nebulon B, even with its relative weakness, could stand off at 61 SU and just pound the MK I into submission. Even a single blockade runner has a decent chance, simply because they can stay out of range of most of the weapons and simply overwhelm them with firepower. This pretty much remains true through the MK III, maybe even the MK IV, given that the Corvette can dodge and the station can't.

3) Their fighter complements look low, unless you're telling us they have 84 (for example) fighters AND these other shuttles, skips, and pods.

I'd say a 1600m space station should be able to stand up to things like the MonCal ships, even without getting fighters involved.
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrNexx wrote:
Inquisitor1138 wrote:

I like the idea, but they look a bit underpowered for their size and what they're supposed to do.

I agree, i find them undergunned for said size & purpose.

MrNexx wrote:
1) They have tremendous Hull and Shield ratings. This is good. They're a space brick.

2) They have curiously few weapons for their size. A MK I, more than twice the size of a Nebulon B, has only half the capital-scale weapon emplacements (12 Turbolasers for the Nebulon, 6 for the MK I, at 2 turbolasers, 2 ion cannons, 2 tractor beams). A Nebulon B, even with its relative weakness, could stand off at 61 SU and just pound the MK I into submission. Even a single blockade runner has a decent chance, simply because they can stay out of range of most of the weapons and simply overwhelm them with firepower. This pretty much remains true through the MK III, maybe even the MK IV, given that the Corvette can dodge and the station can't.

3) Their fighter complements look low, unless you're telling us they have 84 (for example) fighters AND these other shuttles, skips, and pods.

I'd say a 1600m space station should be able to stand up to things like the MonCal ships, even without getting fighters involved.

That's kinda what i'm thinking.

My next post will be a copy of the Saga Edition stats for the Cardans in the METOSP 2 blog article. Then i'll see if i can get in touch with the article's author. Maybe he remembers the original d20 stat & sizes he gave them before the article got updated to Saga. Failing that is searching SWRPGNetwork for the original stat blocks, or hunt down screenshots of a Cardan with an ISD in close proximity.
Sadly the wayback machine's 30+ captures of the article are after the Saga edit...
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:16 pm    Post subject: Message to Spacers 2 Cardan-Class Space Station Reply with quote

Taken from:
https://web.archive.org/web/20091205045042/http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/Mesop2

Cardan-Class Space Stations in the Galaxy
Cardan-class Space Stations can be found in almost every Imperial star system from the Deep Core to the edge of the galaxy, but a higher concentration is evident in the Mid Rim and Outer Rim Territories. As the Empire stretches its influence to more and more star systems in the Outer Rim and garrisons are planted on new worlds, new stations are established to help cement the Empire's presence and maintain its control in the area. Also, Cardan-class stations can be found at strategically important points in deep space, such as the hyperspace crossroads where the Perlemian Trade Route and the Hydian Way intersect.

Saga Edition Statistics
The following statistics blocks represent the three most common types of Cardan-class stations.

Kuat Drive Yards Cardan I-class Space Station CL 8
Colossal (station) space station
Init –10; Senses Perception +6

Defense Ref 6 (flat-footed 6), Fort 58; +11 armor
hp 600; DR 20; SR 150; Threshold 558
Speed fly 0 squares (starship scale)
Ranged 2 light turbolaser batteries +10* (see below) and
Ranged 2 point-defense light ion cannon batteries +10 (see below)
Fighting Space 2 x 2 (starship scale); Cover total
Base Atk +2; Grp +85
Abilities Str 106, Dex 0, Con —, Int 22
Skills Initiative –10, Mechanics +6, Perception +6, Pilot –10, Use Computer +6
Crew 1,200 (skilled); Passengers 300
Cargo 15,000 tons; Consumables 2 years; Carried Craft 12 TIE Fighters, 2 Lambda-class shuttles
Availability Military; Cost not available for sale
* Apply a –20 penalty on attacks against targets smaller than Colossal in size.
Light turbolaser battery (2 gunners)
Atk +10 (–10 against targets smaller than Colossal); Dmg 4d10 x 5

Point defense light ion cannon battery (2 gunners)
Atk +10; Dmg 4d10 x 2 ion

Kuat Drive Yards Cardan II-class Space Station CL 12

Defense Ref 7 (flat-footed 7), Fort 62; +12 armor
hp 1,200; DR 20; SR 175; Threshold 562
Ranged 3 light turbolaser batteries +10* (see below) and
Ranged 3 point-defense light ion cannon batteries +10 (see below) and
Ranged 2 proton torpedo launchers +9* (see below) and
Ranged 2 tractor beams +9* (see below)
Base Atk +2; Grp +89
Abilities Str 114, Dex 0, Con —, Int 22
Crew 2,400 (skilled); Passengers 600
Cargo 30,000 tons; Consumables 2 years; Carried Craft 24 TIE Fighters, 4 Lambda-class shuttles

Proton torpedo launcher (1 gunner)
Atk +9 (–11 against targets smaller than Colossal); Dmg 9d10 x 2

Tractor beam (1 gunner)
Atk +9 (–11 against targets smaller than Colossal); Dmg — (grapple +93)

Kuat Drive Yards Cardan III-class Space Station CL 20
Init –10; Senses Perception +7

Defense Ref 8 (flat-footed 8), Fort 66; +13 armor
hp 1,800; DR 20; SR 200; Threshold 566
Ranged 4 medium turbolaser batteries +11* (see below) and
Ranged 4 point-defense medium laser cannon batteries +11 (see below) and
Ranged 4 point-defense medium ion cannon batteries +11 (see below) and
Ranged 4 proton torpedo launchers +9* (see below) and
Base Atk +2; Grp +93
Abilities Str 122, Dex 0, Con —, Int 24
Skills Initiative –10, Mechanics +7, Perception +7, Pilot –10, Use Computer +7
Crew 4,800 (skilled); Passengers 1,200
Cargo 35,000 tons; Consumables 2 years; Carried Craft 48 TIE Fighters, 6 Lambda-class shuttles
Medium turbolaser battery (2 gunners)
Atk +11 (–9 against targets smaller than Colossal); Dmg 6d10 x 5

Point defense medium laser cannon battery (2 gunners)
Atk +11; Dmg 5d10 x 2

Point defense medium ion cannon battery (2 gunners)
Atk +11; Dmg 5d10 x 2 ion

Tractor beam (1 gunner)

About the Author
Patrick Stutzman is a freelance game designer whose credits include Threats of the Galaxy and the upcoming The Clone Wars Campaign Guide for the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition. He also maintains his Web site, Star Wars: The Forgotten Tales, and works on SWRPGNetwork under the name of Jan Tolbara. Currently, he lives in Kansas City with his wife, two children, and an annoying Force spirit that follows him wherever he goes. If you have any tips on how to get rid of this spirit, let him know.
---
I reached out to Mr. Stutzman @ twitter, hopefully he can help fill in a missing piece or two!

Last edited by Inquisitor1138 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Message to Spacers 2 Cardan-Class Space Station Reply with quote

Let us assume that one of these stations is "Length: 650 meters".
1. Based on the Weapons, Crew, Passengers, Cargo Capacity & Carried Craft, which one do you think is "Length: 650 meters"?

2. What sizes should the other two be?

Inquisitor1138 wrote:
Taken from:
https://web.archive.org/web/20091205045042/http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/Mesop2

Saga Edition Statistics
The following statistics blocks represent the three most common types of Cardan-class stations.

Kuat Drive Yards Cardan I-class Space Station CL 8

Defense Ref 6 (flat-footed 6), Fort 58; +11 armor
hp 600; DR 20; SR 150; Threshold 558
Ranged 2 light turbolaser batteries +10* (see below) and
Ranged 2 point-defense light ion cannon batteries +10 (see below)
Base Atk +2; Grp +85
Abilities Str 106, Dex 0, Con —, Int 22
Crew 1,200 (skilled); Passengers 300
Cargo 15,000 tons; Consumables 2 years; Carried Craft 12 TIE Fighters, 2 Lambda-class shuttles

Kuat Drive Yards Cardan II-class Space Station CL 12

Defense Ref 7 (flat-footed 7), Fort 62; +12 armor
hp 1,200; DR 20; SR 175; Threshold 562
Ranged 3 light turbolaser batteries +10* (see below) and
Ranged 3 point-defense light ion cannon batteries +10 (see below) and
Ranged 2 proton torpedo launchers +9* (see below) and
Base Atk +2; Grp +89
Abilities Str 114, Dex 0, Con —, Int 22
Crew 2,400 (skilled); Passengers 600
Cargo 30,000 tons; Consumables 2 years; Carried Craft 24 TIE Fighters, 4 Lambda-class shuttles

Tractor beam (1 gunner)

Kuat Drive Yards Cardan III-class Space Station CL 20
Init –10; Senses Perception +7

Defense Ref 8 (flat-footed 8), Fort 66; +13 armor
hp 1,800; DR 20; SR 200; Threshold 566
Ranged 4 medium turbolaser batteries +11* (see below) and
Ranged 4 point-defense medium laser cannon batteries +11 (see below) and
Ranged 4 point-defense medium ion cannon batteries +11 (see below) and
Ranged 4 proton torpedo launchers +9* (see below) and
Base Atk +2; Grp +93
Abilities Str 122, Dex 0, Con —, Int 24
Skills Initiative –10, Mechanics +7, Perception +7, Pilot –10, Use Computer +7
Crew 4,800 (skilled); Passengers 1,200
Cargo 35,000 tons; Consumables 2 years; Carried Craft 48 TIE Fighters, 6 Lambda-class shuttles
Medium turbolaser battery (2 gunners)
Atk +11 (–9 against targets smaller than Colossal); Dmg 6d10 x 5

Point defense medium laser cannon battery (2 gunners)
Atk +11; Dmg 5d10 x 2

Point defense medium ion cannon battery (2 gunners)
Atk +11; Dmg 5d10 x 2 ion

Tractor beam (1 gunner)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: