The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Element of Fire - OOC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat -> Element of Fire - OOC Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 237, 238, 239  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wanted to let you know that I talked with Ankhanu - he is working 12 hour days (well, 8 hours + 2 hours driving) with some days going well into 16.

He is interested in playing, but will probably wait to build his own character - giving us enough time to move on and him to settle down in his schedule.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up vong.

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vong wrote:
ooc: so it is just Syllri, Ailyn and Quain-tan that are missing now? (and Cailum, but he is probably fine)

ooc2: Bring up Instinctintive Piloting... I have Roth to give directions so now I can focus on the Driving Smile Want to be ready when the missiles / claw bugs come running. Keep up Danger sense.

You pretty much assigned who was where when you departed the Red Claw base. Four two person airspeeders (Slicer-class), one racing swoop (Firebolt Racer), one swoop with a side-car (Liberator Cruiser) Cailum did his disappearing act, he's extremely good at moving without being seen when he wants to so that left twelve team members. You assigned Reylan and Arek to the Firebolt, the KAWD and Giric to the Liberator Cruiser, Syllri and Ailyn to Slicer 1, Roth and Quin-Tain to Slicer 2, Ali and Bastilda to Slicer 3, and Tobias and Daevon to Slicer 4. All the other Slicers ended up crashing or being destroyed down in the Lower City as most of the team did battle with the Red Claws, so only Ailyn and Syllri made it up to the Middle City. So right now only three are not in the modded limo. Figure on Roth and Reylan in the front seat and everyone else crowded into the rear end.

On the instinctive piloting, you guys can already see the Lhosan Industrial Complex and are pretty much there, just not to where Ailyn and Syllri are yet. But now you're facing one of the Mandos you first encountered down in the Red Claw base. The two Trandos Roth saw as you were leaving, and who fired on the airspeeders as they were doing their thing, are now dead. There may be other Trandos in the Red Claws on Taris but these two were not common Red Claw soldiers so you don't have to worry about them. But you still have the Mandos to worry about and the possibility of more Red Claws. And you still have to get to the Upper City.

Wanted Poster
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I vaguely remember doing that..

The party is a lot bigger then I rememberd lol.

Still lots of people missing then Sad

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only three missing. Giric, the KAWD, Ali, Quin-Tain, Bastilda, Arek, Daevon, and Tobias are in the back of the modded limo. Ali's using her magnetic hands and feet to cling to the ceiling and stay as out of the mass of bodies in the back as possible. Tobias and Daevon are both still in very bad shape, they were both incapacitated in a crash.

Wanted Poster
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, there are more people in the Limo then I thought!

I also dont count Cailum as missing Razz So only two!

Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cailum's like Obi-Wan on the Death Star. He doesn't want you to see him, you probably ain't gonna see him. He doesn't want you to sense him through the Force, you probably won't. Makes him better at sneaking about.

Wanted Poster
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A [Jedi] is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a note (so the GM / Others know) I tend not to read sections that were not pointed toward me - so I generally have no idea what the KAWD and company have been up to Smile

Helps cut down on meta-gaming Smile

Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vong wrote:
A [Jedi] is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

What, quoting from The Lord of the Force or The Tatooinian: To the
Bright Center of the Universe and Back Again

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just spent some time trying to bring back some of the images. Their links weren't working on my end so I had to get them working again. Some of them aren't really that important, just giveyou some idea of how folks look. But there were three I'd consider important that were down. The Raptor's bridge layout, the blood chart in the Blood typing house rule, and the specialties chart in the bioresearch skill in the new skills and force powers thread. I've loaded them on Flicker so hopefully you can just click them if the pic isn't there.

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the KAWD still having visions or can the KAWD think clearly again?

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, having visions. Very Happy Smile Twisted Evil

Right now no. But.....

Twisted Evil

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earlier in the adventure the KAWD was almost destroed by a fight with guardian droids.

Is the KAWD still showing evidence of that (scuffed chasis, carbon scoring etc...)

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellcat wrote:
KAWD

The KAWD examines the droid's body. The chest plate has been torn open as the explosin bent and twisted plating every way possible. It notes six cyldrical areas immediately below the chest plating, one of them undamaged enough to see a grill still fronting it. Steam seems to rise up out of the grill. The other cylinders look badly damaged. But the KAWD can't seem to find any plates that look loose to it.

Hellcat wrote:
KAWD

The KAWD attempts to mimick Ali's movements with absolutely no luck. The weapon simply does not want to discharge for it. It tries a few more times with the same result. Seeing it's apparently useless for it to get the weapon to discharge it hobbles back to the Guardian whose weapon blew up in it's face.

Reaching the unit it looks down to see a few wires still sparking though most of the others don't appear to spark. It switches to thermal imaging only to see a big blob of heat. Switching back it looks at the wiring, trying to remember where the coldest spots were. It selects a wire and pulls, yet the wires refuse to come loose

Hellcat wrote:
KAWD

Switching back to thermal imaging the KAWD again sees a big blob of heat. It grabs at what appears to be a cold spot and pulls. Suddenly it's systems overload as electricity courses through the pulled live wire and into the war droid, causing systems to shut down. It does even sense when it hits the ground. Everything goes black.

(OOC: KAWD suffers heavily electrical damage and is off line for the next 46 minutes.)

Techincally, the KAWD damaged itself. Electrical damage. There may be scorch marks from it, but with what the KAWD has since been through you may have some other marks on you.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 237, 238, 239  Next
Page 238 of 239

Jump to: