The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

RAGNAR'S STORY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> RAGNAR'S STORY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crell Damar
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire wanted to know about the beef

you never gave me money dude... i was fending for myself, i needed the parts to repair bomber Razz
and since you never stay around on a planet very long, there's no sense in me getting some minimum wage job at some java the hutt (our coffee shops)
the time i robbed the droid shop and ripped the head off were the same time Razz
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, you could have asked me for cash first, but at the time i was almost broke. I needed cash for landing fees and refueling.
Crell Damar
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w/e it's in the past and i don't really care that much, just don't go around calling people a thug
Son of Fire
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps “bruiser” might be a better term?
"My schooling not only failed to teach me what it professed to be teaching, but prevented me from being educated to an extent which infuriates me when I think of all I might have learned at home by myself." - George Bernard Shaw
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruiser is fine, but you did commit a few acts of petty thievery. Mad
Crell Damar
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quite a few fewer than you, that's few enough for me
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnar's crimes generally aren't petty, I go for the big score. 8)
Crell Damar
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they're petty...
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how???
Rathe Ehtar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i worked so hard for that gem, conning the excavation team, working through the scorpions and the other creepy crawlies, solving ancient puzzles

Now, as the MOG of that game. I know for a fact that you, have the wrong gem in mind. first of all, the gem was a reward for your private research of the local ruins, which I might remind you, that Vash did most of the work on. you just held the light and killed the scorpions. the gem your thinking of was on sisserin where you currently reside. any other questions or comments?
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH!!!!! In Your FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green
Rathe Ehtar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just telling the facts. keep the punches over private emails.
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very well.... Evil or Very Mad
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the story about how Ragnar became known as "The Claw" and how he got claws implanted in his right hand.

This was very early in Ragnar's story, so I wasn't very experienced yet and I was out trying to make it big. Unfortunately I didn't really know where to try and make my fortune. At the time I was traveling with a mercenary named Setzer who was skilled with his vibroblade and a man who called him-self a mercenary but was more of an accident prone annoying bum named Doug. Also every now and then we would meet up with the bounty hunter Vance. Anyway to the story. Ragnar had just landed on Corellia with Doug and Setzer. We were all in the spaceport just outside my ship "The Pillage" (a YT-2000). I was busy arguing with Setzer, over what I can't remember, and I called him something that upset him as he was walking away. Now this is when the fight escalated. I turned around to get back onboard my ship when Setzer turns around unexpectedly, with his sword drawn, and in one clean slash cuts off Ragnar's right hand from the elbow down. After Ragnar was done screaming in pain he got patched up and fitted with a new cybornetic hand. After this I went to see a man(if you can call him that) named Sirus(or however the MOG spelled it). All I am going to say about him is that he is an evil scientist with a bigger hold on the galaxy than anyone knows about. I was going to see him because I needed to finish paying him back for some previous favors he had done for me. While I was at his "Palace/Evil Tower" he asked if I needed any further favors. This is when I got the idea for the implants. Even though i would end up owing him a high price for this job I had him do it anyway. It was after this that I decided to go home to Tatooine to take a break before I went to complete the task Dr. Sirus had set before me. When I arrived I heard about something that would become an annual event on Tatooine. The Mos Eisley Street Fighting Tournement. Now at first I thought "I have NO reason to enter such an event." but when I heard that the prize money for Tournement Champion was 50,000 creds I had to give it a shot. Now the first few rounds of the tourny weren't very exciting, and needless to say Ragnar made it to the final round. Now before I saw my next apponent I figured "...that 50 grand is in the bag..." It was then that I saw a huge Barbel Shock Boxer enter the ring. And then the fight began. We exchanged attacks back and forth for a while but it was obvious that if I wanted to win then the Barbel was going to have to go down in the next combat round. So in a mighty act of fearful courage I jumped onto the Barbels back and with a grand feat of strength I stabbed the barbel through the back of the head and finishing the match. In the end the crowd was chanting "...claw...claw...claw..." and that is how Ragnar took his first step towards riches and fame. Very Happy
Rathe Ehtar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOG likes.
though, I thought you got the claw during the first encounter?
Close on the spelling Razz

"I don't buy that cluck like a dog, bark like a chicken stuff." -Col. Jack O'Neill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: