The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Planets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Planets. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stwrsgm
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Planets Sourcebook Reply with quote

I am also willing to help if you can share what you have done. This project would be easier if we spit up the work.
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KageRyu wrote:
Sorry to hear about your laptop Jamfke, I have had a number of computer problems of late too, which has kept me offline for the last several months. Even though the PDF you have is less than complete, would I be able to talk you into sharing it? I would still very much like to see it.

stwrsgm wrote:
I am also willing to help if you can share what you have done. This project would be easier if we spit up the work.

Sorry this took so long to do, I had to upgrade my homepage to allow for bigger file transfers to host it.

Here it is: Star Wars: Ultimate Planets

The file is almost 6 Megs. It's not as pretty as one of Gry's books, but it's what I came up with using Word. There are no page numbers, and there may be many typos as I used a freebie OCR program and hadn't really edited the thing much at all for correct wording.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: