The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

ship counter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Artwork -> ship counter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
queenofguns
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: ship counter Reply with quote

I need small counters for space battle in the starwarrior style (top view) plus some planets, asteroids, star destroyers ect to make space battle. My group have a mobquet medium cargo hauler and a bunch of z-95 so far but they will get upgraded to x-wing and A-wing pretty soon and some of the usual suspect ( Tie, imperial gun boat ect) would be cool to get all the ship from the starship stats pdf. they dont need to be scale but in star warrior a imperial star destryers use to be 3 hex I think (about 2 inch and a half long) but I am not shure cauz I havent seen starwarrior in a very looong time. all fighter were small square (half a inch).

as long I have a top view with claer id ( ex: X-WING 1) that would be fine with me or a scan of the old starwarriors counters.

thanks!
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try a request for the Star Warriors boxed set in the Official PDF Sharing Thread, that will help with most of your needs. I don't know about the freighter though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Artwork All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: