The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Element of Fire - IC- Episode II First Contact
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat -> Element of Fire - IC- Episode II First Contact Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What the?" the first guard asks, slowly bringing up his weapon, unsure of what's going on.

(OOC: If the KAWD get's in the midst of the guards on the ground, it will be well away from the anti-personel speeder. If it get's closer to the vehicle, it will be away from the guards.)

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The KAWD stops where it is.

"Weapons systems not online, partial activation failure. Assistance required so Krath advanced war droid is not dismantled."

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Skaff Toxian
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrao lowers his voice and looks at T3. "Oh, excuse me for being so rude-ude-ude-ude-ude-ude [sprzzt] believe that we have not yet been introduced. I am 3A0, commonly known as Thrao-o-o-o-o-o-o [brzzt] Human-Cyborg Relations Protocol droid-oid-oid-oid-oid-oid [splonk]. I am fluent in over 500000 languages-ges-ges-ges-ges-ges [brzzt] functions are not as they used to be, I am always at service." Thraos turns to Yette. "And you-ou-ou-ou-ou [clonk] young sir, what is your name?"
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple more guards raise their weapons, pointing them at the KAWD. But the guard who raised suspicions about the KAWD moves a little closer to it, weapon lowered.

"Let's take a look at what's wrong."

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skaff Toxian wrote:
Thrao lowers his voice and looks at T3. "Oh, excuse me for being so rude-ude-ude-ude-ude-ude [sprzzt] believe that we have not yet been introduced. I am 3A0, commonly known as Thrao-o-o-o-o-o-o [brzzt] Human-Cyborg Relations Protocol droid-oid-oid-oid-oid-oid [splonk]. I am fluent in over 500000 languages-ges-ges-ges-ges-ges [brzzt] functions are not as they used to be, I am always at service." Thraos turns to Yette. "And you-ou-ou-ou-ou [clonk] young sir, what is your name?"

"Yette Tnovj," Yette says in a harsh whisper, fear clearly in his voice. He looks over at T3. "He's my tutor droid, T3, and he specializes in languages too."

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Whip appendage fails to deploy, diagnostic indicates jam in casing. Recommended course of action, apply large amounts of physical force to clear the jam. Internal damage unlikely to occur: 0.003% chance.”

OOC: If the Krath does grab the whip and pull on it then the KAWD will resist deploying the whip, locking it in place if at all possible. (I’m hoping to get everyone pulling on the whip at once.) If it looks like he is going to force the whip to deploy then the KAWD will slip towards him encouraging people to grab hold of his body to hold him in place.

OOC2: It’s not quite pull my finger…

Skaff Toxian
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrao still has a low voice. "Oh, how delightful. I bet your-your-your-your-your-your-your [sprzzt] T3 and myself could manage some very-very-very-very-very-very [clonk] interesting conversations regarding accents and pronouncation when we-e-e-e-e-e-e [brzzt] out of this mess. I'm sure that our band of Jedi's must-ust-ust-ust-ust [splonk] under control."
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
“Whip appendage fails to deploy, diagnostic indicates jam in casing. Recommended course of action, apply large amounts of physical force to clear the jam. Internal damage unlikely to occur: 0.003% chance.”

OOC: If the Krath does grab the whip and pull on it then the KAWD will resist deploying the whip, locking it in place if at all possible. (I’m hoping to get everyone pulling on the whip at once.) If it looks like he is going to force the whip to deploy then the KAWD will slip towards him encouraging people to grab hold of his body to hold him in place.

(OOC: You sure you want to try that with a guy who already said he was working on the KAWD before they shut down for the night?)

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skaff Toxian wrote:
Thrao still has a low voice. "Oh, how delightful. I bet your-your-your-your-your-your-your [sprzzt] T3 and myself could manage some very-very-very-very-very-very [clonk] interesting conversations regarding accents and pronouncation when we-e-e-e-e-e-e [brzzt] out of this mess. I'm sure that our band of Jedi's must-ust-ust-ust-ust [splonk] under control."

"I wish Cailum and Giric were here," Yette whispers back, it seems as if he's about to start crying.

Wanted Poster
Skaff Toxian
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrao switches to a more sensitive and caring voice. "Don't worry young sir Yette. I'm sure that-hat-hat-hat-hat-hat [sprzzt] mr. Cailum and mr. Giric will be here sooner rather than later-ater-ater-ater-ater-ater [clonk]. Meanwhile, since I take it that you studied-ed-ed-ed-ed [brzzt] languages with T3, can you guess what this is?"

But as Thrao tries to activate the advanced features of his vocabulator engine, a small cloud of smoke coughs up from the joints that connects his head to his shoulders. This apparently throws some bolts loose and because of the pop of the head, Thrao's head has now spun half-way around.

"Oh no! Oh dear! Help!"
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC: Yes)

Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:

"You're what!" the man demands, stoping dead in his tracks, hand sliding down to his weapon swing at his hip.

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Whip appendage fails to deploy."

Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skaff Toxian wrote:
Thrao switches to a more sensitive and caring voice. "Don't worry young sir Yette. I'm sure that-hat-hat-hat-hat-hat [sprzzt] mr. Cailum and mr. Giric will be here sooner rather than later-ater-ater-ater-ater-ater [clonk]. Meanwhile, since I take it that you studied-ed-ed-ed-ed [brzzt] languages with T3, can you guess what this is?"

But as Thrao tries to activate the advanced features of his vocabulator engine, a small cloud of smoke coughs up from the joints that connects his head to his shoulders. This apparently throws some bolts loose and because of the pop of the head, Thrao's head has now spun half-way around.

"Oh no! Oh dear! Help!"

T3 put's a hand over Thrao's vocalizer to quiet him as he slowly turns his head to the right position.

Yet the others take note of the fact that several of the guards seem to have heard Thrao as they raise their weapons and start slowly approaching. As Thrao's head is realigned he thinks he can hear their foot falls as well.

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
"Whip appendage fails to deploy."

"We never attached any weapons to you yet. What's going on here?"

As the man speaks, the KAWD hears a cry for help. So do the guards. Three of them raise their weapons and start moving towards where he left the others. They spread out so as to better cover each other and be harder to hit all at once.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 107 of 131

Jump to: