The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Qualen Pennik, Rebel special forces Infiltrator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Qualen Pennik, Rebel special forces Infiltrator
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:59 am    Post subject: Qualen Pennik, Rebel special forces Infiltrator Reply with quote

As per a request in this thread, here is the full write up for my current active Character, Qualen Pennik..
PS he has been played for roughly 11 years), so he has some rather high stats.

Character Name: Qualen Pennik
Template: Rebel Special Forces Infiltrator
Player Race: Human
Sex: M
Height: 6 ft 2 inches
Weight: 178lb
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Brown

Physical Description: Lanky, buff. Has a real rugged smooth look to him.

Objectives: Since finding out about his brother’s death, Qualen has decided to continue his mission to gather 1 of each Imperial type of armor… and to make the imperials PAY!

Quote: ”Silence is golden, and a silent enemy is priceless”

Dexterity: 4D. Blaster 6d+1, Brawl parry (S) Rebel special forces martial arts defense 9d+1, Dodge 5d (S) Energy attacks 9d+1, Firearms 8d+1, (S) Assault rifles 11d, Melee combat 5d (S) Vibro dagger 11d, Melee parry 5d (S) Vibro dagger 11d, thrown weapons 5d+2, (Has skills of Grenade, Thrown weapon and pick pockets at base stat).

Know: 3D+2. Alien species 4d+2, Bureaucracy 5d, Cultures (S) CSA 4d,
Intimidation 5d+1, Law enforcement 5d, languages 5d+1, Profession - Dance 4d+1, Scholar 5d (1 field of study - Chemistry), Streetwise 7d, Survival 6d+2, Tactics 6d+2, Willpower 6d+1.

Mech: 3D. Astrogation 3d+1, Communications 5d, Power suit ops 4d, Repulsorlift ops 5d+1, Sensors 4d, Starship Gunnery 5d+1 (S) Ion cannons 7d+1, Space transport operations 6d+1 (S) L-19 freighter 8d, Starfighter piloting 3d+1. Also has Capital ship gunnery and starship shields at base attribute.

Per: 4D. Bargaining 4d+2, Command 6d, Con 6d, Hide 6d, Sneak 9d+2, Search 10d. Also has Animal handling, Forgery, Investigations and Persuasion all at base attribute.

Str: 4D (+1 bonus from a life crystal, stats below don't include this). Brawl 4d+1 (S) Rebel special forces martial arts attack 10d+1, Climb/jump 4d+1, Stamina 5d+2. Has just acquired swimming.

Tech 3D: Armor repair 4d+2, Demolitions 3d+1, First aid 4d, Firearm repair 8d, (A) Firearm engineering 2d, Security 4d+1, Droid repair 4d, Droid programming 4d. Also has Blaster repair and ground vehicle repair at base attribute.

Current rebel rank: Lieutenant General.
Rank point total 1769. Next rank point raise: 2000+ General.
Rank pay: 1600 credits a mission.

Bounties: Imperial - 10k on ship under the id of Bloated fly.
Hutt - 30K Jabba.

Common gear worn/carried: Expergium Hound armor (Dex penalty bought off and modified to not look like it was expergium armor. Str+1d+2 phys/+2 energy), Armored business suit (Str+1d phys/+2 energy), Armored stealth suit (+1d+2 phys/+1d energy/+1d sneak), Modified Storm commando armor (Str+1d+1 physical and energy, +1d to hide and sneak. Both physical and energy rating has had one pip of improvement done and body rating has been raised to 2d+1). Assault rifle (5d+1 base damage, fully modified up to 7d, Integrated silencer/flash suppressor), Morellian enforcer (6d+1 damage, can use with Radiation bullets, that if causes at least a wound, continues to cause damage to the target), Talon (whisper) model Vibro daggers (Str+2d damage).
Savar
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Smile
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to add this..

Initial Skill allocation:
2D into Sneak (bringing it to 5d)
1D into Search (bringing it to 4d)
1D into Dodge (bringing it to 5d)
1D into Both Melee and Melee parry, bring both to 5d
Specialties in dodge (energy attacks, 6d), Melee (Vibro dagger 6d) and Melee parry (Vibro dagger) 6d,

Death and retirement rules (25cp per FULL sheet your prior character had earned).. Marcus, his elder now dead brother died midway in his 9th sheet, so that gave me 8 full sheets worth = 200 bonus CP.
+20 cp from the 2 modules i wrote that premiered that convention he died at.
I also gained 5 cp from Gming slots that con, so they applied to my new PC. Total CP to build up from there, 225. Can learn 4 new skills as well, and make 8 increases to any skills i desire, up to the CP cost)

First skill increase = Sneak from 5d to 7d+1 (7 increases) at a cost of 40 cp.
Increased search from 4d to 6d, (6 increases at a cost of 27cp)
Increased Melee (S) Dagger attack from 6d to 8d (6 increases at a cost of 21cp)
Increased Melee parry (S) Dagger parry from 6d to 7d+1 (4 increases at a cost of 13cp)
Increased Dodge (S) energy from 6d to 8d+1 (7 increases at a cost of 25cp)
Increased Streetwise from 2d to 4d+1 (7 increases at a cost of 19cp)
Increased Survival from 2d to 3d+1 (4 increases at a cost of 13cp)
Learned Firearms at 4d+1 (sheet 1-2 learn slot) and increased to 6d+1 (6 increases at a cost of 33cp)
Learned Firearm repair at 3d+1 (sheet 3-4 learn slot) and increased to 4d+2 (4 increases at a cost of 17cp).

Total spent up to now, 208cp.

Converted 12 of the remaining CP into credits at the rate of 500 credits per CP = 6k earned.

Spent that to gain a silenced assault rifle with integrated silencer (3k), 300 rounds of bullets for it at 500 credits per box of 150 shots (1k), 4 spare unfilled clips at a cost of 200 credits each (800), load bearing vest at 750. Total spent 5,550 credits.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Qualen Pennik, Rebel special forces Infiltrator Reply with quote

garhkal wrote:
As per a request in this thread, here is the full write up for my current active Character, Qualen Pennik...

Thanks! 21D+2 in attributes... and everything else... My cybernetic brain implant just blew a fuse.

So he's probably singlehandedly destroyed star destroyers... from the inside, right? Got planets named after him, and entire alien species worship him as their savior, I'm sure. So one of the anthology films will about this guy, right? When's that one coming out?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Pel
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks pretty good, but I have to ask: as a Lt. General, does this guy actually see much action anymore? It is of course not unheard of for Rebel generals to lead from the front, but usually only on the really important stuff. Have you had to modify your campaign to reflect more time tending to mundane general officer duties?
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a convention character/campaign, so he probably only goes on missions with 5-7 other PCs.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. He is always active. He won't "Settle down" to do general duties till he is retired!
Naaman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what its worth, American Special Forces (green berets) and Delta Force are much higher in rank than their regular army brethren. For example, the job that a staff seergeant does in the normal army is held by a Captain in Special Forces (squad leader, basically).

Master sergeants ( E8 ) run around in the mud withthe rest of their team, etc...

LTG is pretty high up therre, but at that level, he can pretty much do what he wants (go on mission or sit at the FOB).
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And even with me being a LTG.. THere are around a dozen or so other characters higher in rank than ME.. And they still go on missions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: