The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Force User's Handbook
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Force User's Handbook Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darklighter79
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Question about the next section:

I'm going to be including the various crystals that can be used in the lightsaber, including the ones mentioned in FFG, KOTOR, and KOTORII. The ones in KOTOR and KOTORII have descriptions of what effect they have, but the damage they inflict - ion, flame, etc. - is in d20 stats. 1d6, 1d8, etc. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can convert them to WEG D6 system? Those that do 1d6 I can made 1D, but what about the others?

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=140817&sid=f761310d7330e019a42a710fe97d07d3

Post number 6 should help by Phalanks Balas
Forceally
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that. I'll read it more carefully and incorporate it into my work. I'll give credit to the poster when the time comes.
Forceally
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Work on the lightsaber section is proceeding well. Saving the customization portion - the hilt, power cell, focusing lens, and crystals for last. And BTW, Darklighter79, I read that section, and I can definitely use it. I can also use it as a guide for the other components I mentioned.

Anyway, one reason why this section is a little easier to do is that most of the powers associated with the lightsabers have already been created. It's just a matter of transferring them to this section. I transferred the bleeding power to the Sith portion of this section. That's expected. Here's the question: should I place the cleanse power afterwards? I know it's a Jedi power that a Sith wouldn't use, but considering how the Sith can make a kyber crystal "bleed", and a Jedi can "heal" that crystal with the cleanse power, it seems to make sense to have bleeding followed by cleanse, rather than having cleanse before bleeding. That's how I'm doing it unless someone suggests otherwise.

And here I was hoping I'd be doing the unique locations and individuals by now. Getting that done before the Phase II books start coming out next week. Getting sick delayed things, and the holocron and lightsaber sections are taking longer because of the amount of resource materials.
Forceally
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting to the modulating crystals like Opari and Solari. However, I noticed that the posting you referred me to didn't list the effect the Heart of the Guardian and the Mantle of the Force had on the modulating crystals. I'm going to have to draw on the stuff from the guide books and GameFaqs for that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: