The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Simple character sheet--now with 11% more skills
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Simple character sheet--now with 11% more skills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raithyn
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:20 pm    Post subject: Simple character sheet--now with 11% more skills Reply with quote

As mentioned in other posts, I am running Old Republic games and trying to create tools to help new players quickly pick up the game. My rules start with the 1e base and pull in a few 2e elements. The wild die is one example. Expanding the default skill list is another.

Part of the goal of expanding the skill list is to show how many different roles are available to characters within the game while limiting the focus to things that can easily come up in my intended scenarios.

The list I came up with has nine skills that I want to write out for a couple different abilities; that means the sheet must have at least 10 lines to maintain a blank for players to customize. Oddly, that's hard to find with 1e sheets.

So, I created a character sheet that meets all my needs. Note that it does allow for the Mortally Wounded status but otherwise is clearly for first edition.

The print version is here.
I am not proficient at adding forms but my initial attempt is here. Any advice or free editor suggestions are welcome.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Thank for sharing your form.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: