The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Thing I've missed for 30 years
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> First Edition / IAG -> Thing I've missed for 30 years
View previous topic :: View next topic  
griff
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:14 pm    Post subject: Thing I've missed for 30 years Reply with quote

Recently reading the First Edition Rule book again, I have read it countless times, I seemed to have missed two things. There is a lightsaber skill mentioned on page 16. I never picked that up before. None of the force using templates in the back had it listed (the wookie had wookie bowcaster listed and thought native had black-powder pistol listed. Luke, Ben, and Vader all had it listed in the sourcebook. It is not listed in the skill section of the rule book either. But none the less the lightsaber skill is in the core rule book.

The other thing is that I had always wondered why melee was listed on the character sheet after melee parry because it is proper on an alphabetized list to have any same word to be listed after if another word followed. When I was reading through the the DEX skill I finally saw that the proper name of the melee skill is actually melee weapons

It only took 30 years to find out.
Pel
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't feel bad. I still find things in those old books I missed 30 years ago. Probably the only reason we knew there was a lightsaber skill is due to our one Jedi, who mostly used a blaster for fear of self-amputation. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> First Edition / IAG All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: