The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

(d20) Conversion Therapy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> (d20) Conversion Therapy Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generic Chazrach Warrior (Non-WOTC)
Type: Chazrach Warrior
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Brawling Parry 5D+2, Dodge 5D+2, Melee Combat 6D, Melee Parry 5D+2, Running 6D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+1
Languages 3D+2, Languages: Yuuzhan Vong 5D, Survival 4D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
PERCEPTION 3D
STRENGTH 3D+2
Brawling 4D+2, Stamina 6D+2, Swimming 6D
TECHNICAL 2D+1
Special Abilities:
Darkvision: Chazrach can see darkness, however, they cannot perceive colours in total darkness
Natural Armour: Chazrach gain STR+2 pip bonus to Strength rolls made to resist physical damage.
Story Factors:
Mindless Thralls: The Chazrach are used as shock troops by the Yuuzhan Vong, and are controlled
by Thrall Herders. They are able to use Amphistaffs in combat. Without a Thrall Herder to control
them, Chazrach attack anything that moves, including Yuuzhan Vong and other Chazrach.
Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 4
Character Points: 4
Move: 10
Size: 1.9 meters (Average)
Equipment: Amphistaff (Quarterstaff: STR+1D+1 (Max: 5D). Spear: STR+2D (Max: 7D), +1D to
all Parry rolls, Throw Range: 3-10/20/30. Whip: STR+1D+2, (Max: 6D), +1D to attempts to disarm
or entangle an opponent; injects venom on Stunned or higher damage result, Very Difficult Strength
check, failure reduces the victim’s Dexterity score by 1D (cumulatively). Venom Spitter: Range:
1-3/10/20, If the poison is sprayed into a victim’s eyes, blindness results, lasting until the venom
is treated), Coufee (STR+1D+1), Vonduun Crabshell Armour (STR+1D+1 vs all forms of damage,
-1D Dexterity).

This was converted from a SAGA stat block found online

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Chazrach

This is the last of the Yuuzhan Vong Character stats. I’ve noticed that there are quite a few NJO characters
that don’t appear to have D6 stats (that I can find), so up next are a bunch of other New Jedi Order conversions
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borsh Failure

[Chief of State] Borsk Fey’lya, Male Bothan (WOTC)
Type: New Republic Chief of State
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Blaster 5D+2, Brawling Parry 4D+2, Dodge 7D, Melee Combat 4D+1, Melee Parry 4D+2, Running 5D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Alien species 6D, Bureaucracy 8D+1, Bureaucracy: New Republic 9D+2, Business 5D+2, Cultures 4D+1,
Cultures: Bothan 7D+2, Intimidation 9D, Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Bothese 5D,
Languages: Mon Calamari 5D, Languages: Shyriiwook 5D, Scholar: New Republic 6D+1, Planetary Systems 4D,
Streetwise 7D, Survival 4D, Value 4D, Willpower 3D+2
MECHANICAL 2D
Astrogation 3D, Beast Riding 3D+1, Communications 4D+1, Repulsorlift Operation 4D+1, Sensors 4D+1,
Space Transports 3D+1, Starfighter Piloting 3D
PERCEPTION 4D
Bargain 9D, Command 6D, Con 10D, Forgery 6D, Gambling 8D, Hide 9D+2, Investigation 11D+1, Persuasion 11D,
Search 8D, Sneak 7D
STRENGTH 2D+2
Brawling 5D, Climbing/Jumping 5D+2, Stamina 4D+2
TECHNICAL 3D
Computer programming/Repair 7D, Demolitions 4D+1, Droid Programming 5D, Repulsorlift Repair 4D+2, Security 8D+1
Story Factors:
Communication: Bothans can manipulate their fur to express emotions and further clarify any statements they make.
In Bothan society, this ability is as important as speech – the rippling conveys subtleties that mere words cannot express
(or so Bothans believe). Control requires practice and can be affected by strong emotion, just as it is often easy to tell if
a human is angry by the tone of his voice.
Opportunist: Bothans, as a species, are very opportunistic and predatory. They try to take advantage whenever possible,
and also think that everyone who isn’t allied with them is actively plotting against them. As a result, they seem greedy,
selfish and paranoid to many other species.
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 14
Size: 1.4 meters
Equipment: Hold-Out Blaster (3D+1), Comlink (Encrypted), Numerous Apartments and Offices on Coruscant, Private Shuttle,
Private Transport

This is a hybrid conversion between the Thrawn Trilogy D6 stats and the D20 New Jedi Order Sourcebook Stats. Weirdly for a
major character I couldn’t find any more recent D6 stats for him than the Thrawn Trilogy ones.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Borsk_Fey%27lya
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be thankful. Frankly, after the stunt he pulled in Dark Force Rising, and especially for pulling a blaster on Leia, Han should have shot him right after Chewie personally taught him how Wookies define the term "disarm". Hint - Han hinted at it to 3PO in ANH.

As for the crisis with the Diversity Alliance and the Emperor's Plague, publicly he would have denounced the movement. Privately...

He was a bit too "Palpatinistic" in my opinion. I think you can get what I'm hinting at. His only saving grace was he wasn't Force-sensitive. Otherwise... "Hello, Bothan Palpatine"
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, yeah I get what you're saying. He was kind if a weird character, he was probably one of the most grey morality characters they've created.

From an RPG point of view though, he made a number of apparances in books after the Thrawn Trilogy, but got no stat update. Seems like he should have.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lost a Voxyng Match Sad

Eelysa, Female Human (WOTC)
Type: Jedi Master (Guardian)
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Blaster 8D+1, Brawling Parry 6D+1, Dodge 6D+2, Lightsaber 7D+2, Melee Parry 6D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Bureaucracy 4D, Languages 4D+1, Languages: Barabel 5D, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Cheunh 5D,
Languages: Selonian 5D, Scholar: Jedi lore 6D+2, Streetwise: Corellian Underworld 5D, Willpower 5D
MECHANICAL 3D+1
Astrogation 5D+2, Communications 5D+1, Repulsorlift Operations 6D, Sensors 5D+1, Space Transports 6D,
Starfighter Piloting 6D, Starship Gunnery 6D, Starship Shields 6D
PERCEPTION 2D+1
Bargain 5D, Con 4D, Con: Disguise 5D, Investigation 5D+1, Persuasion 4D
STRENGTH 2D+2
Brawling 3D
TECHNICAL 3D+2
Computer Programming/Repair 5D+2, Lightsaber Repair 5D
Special Abilities:
Control 7D+2, Sense 6D, Alter 5D+2
Force Powers:
Control: Accelerate Healing, Burst of Speed, Concentration, Control Pain, Emptiness, Enhance Attribute,
Force of Will, Hibernation Trance
Sense: Combat Sense, Danger Sense, Life Detection, Life Sense, Receptive Telepathy, Sense Force
Control and Sense: Farseeing, Lightsaber Combat, Projective Telepathy
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect Mind
This Character is Force Sensitive
Force Points: 4
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 12
Size: 1.6 meters
Equipment: Lightsaber (5D, Blue), Civilian Clothing

Increased her Force Skills by +1D each as they seemed quite low for her Jedi Master status, also added a couple
of skills from a generic Jedi Master stat block to round her out a bit for D6

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Eelysa

Last edited by Xain Arke on Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Force Die codes - I've always thought that there was a standard for them associated with the Jedi ranks.

Youngling - 1D for all of them
Padawan - 3D for all of them
Knight - 7D for all of them
Master - 10D for all of them

I admit I'm drawing on the progress Luke made. We've seen his stats for each point in the movie. He became a Jedi Knight at the Battle of Endor. He became a Jedi Master in the JAT trilogy, but he might have reached that point earlier. Maybe by the end of Dark Empire? Perhaps I'm being a bit biased, but look at the die codes for Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, and Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Revised and Expanded version of the Trilogy Sourcebook. The latter three were definitely Master-level. Vader was perhaps on the border between Knight and Master. Granted, it would take a lot for a Jedi to reach the level of one of the latter three. Something akin to what Luke went through up to the JAT. However, you got a Jedi with those die codes in the Force skills - Jedi Master right there. No ifs, ands, or buts.

As for that Bothan, he may have made appearances after the Thrawn Trilogy, but WEG never made any sourcebooks for a novel, duology, trilogy, or apparent trilogy after the JAT. Yes, they did some stats for Courtship of Princess Leia, the Corellian Trilogy, and the Black Fleet Crisis trilogy in Cracken's Threat Dossier, but a dedicated sourcebook or sourcebook compilation like with the Thrawn Trilogy? And they did such great work with what they had. Oh, btw, when I say "apparent trilogy", I mean that while the titles of the book didn't mention trilogy, they did share a character that was central to the plotline. In this case, I'm talking about Children of the Jedi, Darksaber, and Planet of Twilight, which I refer to as the Callista trilogy.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of like your Force Die Codes ratings, do you use this in games?

I use a set of generic Jedi templates as a base when converting, if a character falls way below the Force Skill levels of their type
(Jedi Knight, Jedi Master etc.) then I either bump them up to the Generic Template levels, give or take a few Pips.

Quote:
As for that Bothan

I like that Voldemorted Borsk Fey’lya here Laughing

Quote:
, he may have made appearances after the Thrawn Trilogy, but WEG never made any sourcebooks for a novel, duology, trilogy, or apparent trilogy after the JAT. Yes, they did some stats for Courtship of Princess Leia, the Corellian Trilogy, and the Black Fleet Crisis trilogy in Cracken's Threat Dossier, but a dedicated sourcebook or sourcebook compilation like with the Thrawn Trilogy?

Didn't the Truce at Bakura Sourcebook come out after the Jedi Academy Sourcebook? I have a vague idea that it may have.

But yeah, I guess with what they had to cover, old fuzzy-Face didn't need to be updated

Quote:
And they did such great work with what they had.

They did, I was so sad when they lost the Star Wars license Sad

WEG Star Wars and the old TSR Marvel RPG were my most used systems. I still play both games Smile

Quote:
Oh, btw, when I say "apparent trilogy", I mean that while the titles of the book didn't mention trilogy, they did share a character that was central to the plotline. In this case, I'm talking about Children of the Jedi, Darksaber, and Planet of Twilight, which I refer to as the Callista trilogy.

Oh, right. I think I've only read Darksaber out of those three. I find many of the EU novels hit-or-miss. Are the other two any good?
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laid Low by Solo

Roxi Barl, Female Human (WOTC)
Type: Independent Contractor (Assassin/Leg-breaker/Thug)
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Blaster 7D+2, Brawling Parry 6D, Dodge 6D+2, Melee Combat 6D, Melee Parry 5D+2, Missile Weapons 7D
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Intimidation 7D, Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Planetary Systems: Corellia 5D+1, Streetwise:
Criminal Organizations 5D+1
MECHANICAL 3D+1
Astrogation 5D+1, Communications 5D+1, Sensors 5D+1, Repulsorlift Operations 5D+1, Space Transports 5D+1,
Starship Gunnery 5D+1, Starship Shields 5D+1
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Con 6D+2, Search 5D+1
STRENGTH 2D+1
Brawling 5D
TECHNICAL 2D+1
Blaster Repair 3D, Computer Programming/Repair 5D, First Aid 4D, Repulsorlift Repair 3D, Space Transports Repair 3D
Dark Side Points: 4
Character Points: 8
Equipment: Hold-Out Blaster (3D, in hidden sleeve holster), Light Repeating Blaster (6D), Falsified ID Chip, Civilian Clothing

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Roxi_Barl
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't play the games. I just get the books because I like the stats. Loved RPG since I got the D&D games in the early 80's.

Don't recall when the sourcebooks came out. Do know that Truce at Bakura took place right after ROTJ. That Bothan didn't appear in either the novel or the sourcebook.

As for the Callista Trilogy - Darksaber was by Kevin J Anderson, and Barbara Hambly did the other two. The series had a nice premise - a potential romance for Luke. I'm just disappointed with how it turned out. Luke and Mara was great. Hambly introduced Roganda and Irek Ismaren, the latter of the two became a minor villain for Luke, Mara, and Tahiri in the NJO. She also introduced the Theran Listeners of Nam Chorios. I've included them in my own work, which I've been revamping for the past month now that I have a laptop again. Hope to get it done and post the link for you guys to download and view before Christmas. Definitely New Years Eve by the latest. Anderson did okay with showing how Daala, Kyp, and Dorsk 81 fared since JAT. The novels had their good points, but again I think there was definite room for improvement.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't play the games. I just get the books because I like the stats. Loved RPG since I got the D&D games in the early 80's.

It's a sad you don't play, I can imagine you'd be a challenging player Smile but I'm 100% with you on this.
I have a ton of RPG's I've never played just because I loved something or other about them.

Quote:
Don't recall when the sourcebooks came out. Do know that Truce at Bakura took place right after ROTJ. That Bothan didn't appear in either the novel or the sourcebook.

Yeah, sorry, that was my bad. I was aware that Bothan's weren't in that novel, I was more just text pondering
if there was a full novel based Source Book after The Jedi Academy one. I should have been clearer.

Quote:
As for the Callista Trilogy - Darksaber was by Kevin J Anderson, and Barbara Hambly did the other two. The series had a nice premise - a potential romance for Luke. I'm just disappointed with how it turned out.

The story of a lot of the EU books I've read, great set up, poor finish

Quote:
Hambly introduced Roganda and Irek Ismaren, the latter of the two became a minor villain for Luke, Mara, and Tahiri in the NJO.

Oh, that's where Roganda Ismaren was from, I have a stat block of her but hadn't really looked into her origins yet.

Quote:
She also introduced the Theran Listeners of Nam Chorios. I've included them in my own work, which I've been revamping for the past month now that I have a laptop again. Hope to get it done and post the link for you guys to download and view before Christmas. Definitely New Years Eve by the latest.

The Force Compendium has Theran Listeners, is that your work?

Quote:
Anderson did okay with showing how Daala, Kyp, and Dorsk 81 fared since JAT. The novels had their good points, but again I think there was definite room for improvement.

I find Kevin J Anderson's books to be more miss that hit. Darksaber was one of those interesting premises that ended poorly

I do kind of like that they sneaked the Darksaber itself into the NJO
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, she and her son were introduced there. She had d20 stats in one of the old Gamer magazines. There was an article featuring the Emperor's Hands other than Mara Jade. I believe Sarcev Quest, Jeng Droga, and Maarek Stele had d20 stats in that article.

The Force Compendium is my work. As for the Theran Listeners powers I have there - like I indicated in the work I once encountered a Theran Listeners talent tree on one of the boards at the WOTC website. Can't seem to find it again, but I did make a copy of them for personal curiosity. Most of them have appeared in novels. The only ones from that tree that hasn't appeared are amplify light and shock wave.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
I've included them in my own work, which I've been revamping for the past month now that I have a laptop again. Hope to get it done and post the link for you guys to download and view before Christmas. Definitely New Years Eve by the latest.

Sweet!

Xain Arke wrote:
Forceally wrote:

It's a sad you don't play, I can imagine you'd be a challenging player Smile but I'm 100% with you on this.
I have a ton of RPG's I've never played just because I loved something or other about them.

Not playing WEG Star Wars is sad. I also have tons of RPGs I don't play anymore or have never played, but I keep those for either nostalgia or it has something that might still aid or inspire my Star Wars D6 game. It is not sad to not play WotC or FFG Star Wars.

I have the WotC and FFG Star Wars games only for fluff and art. But to give them a fair shake and to have a more educated opinion about them, I did play WotC Saga and FFG EotE once each at a convention. I also ran the FFG AoR Beginner Game once. The Saga adventure was rules-light adventure ran by very good GM who focused on roleplaying, and it was entertaining. But I don't think it would have been if we had to get nitty gritty with the rules set because 'D&D in space' (I had been a player in multiple D&D 3e/3.5 campaigns, so I have 'd20' experience.) The FFG EotE adventure was ok, but I absolutely hated the game mechanics. I never really got those how those damn dice work and I sat in between the GM and a player who had played the game before (and I brought two sets of my own dice). I talked to the FFG GM one-on-one for 15 minutes after the adventure, and even he shared some of my criticisms of FFG's game (He had played WEG Star Wars way back, and WotC more recently before FFG). And I did not enjoy running the AoR adventure, even though I enjoy being a GM a lot more than being player in general.

FFG made a game that was more crunchy than d20 with somehow even less nuance than d20 and D6. It is literally crunch for the sake of crunch. FFG doesn't compile alien books and the like, instead spreading them out to a few new species per book. The whole Feat/Talents system is really just to sell books, to give GMs and players alike reasons to keep buying books just to give their characters more abilities. It's a quite disgusting marketing tactic WotC and FFG both participate in, where the game rules themselves are not written to make the best game but instead to sell books. I guess I was just spoiled by WEG making such a good game that I wanted to buy the nonessential books (even the mediocre ones).

Anyway, no one can now tell me my opinions of WotC and FFG SW are not valid because I haven't tried them. I'm not the guy who bashed Solo based on what his cousin told him about it. I have tried these games and they still suck.

It wouldn't be the Rancor Pit without an occasional rant about the post-WEG Star Wars RPGs. /End Rant
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, she and her son were introduced there. She had d20 stats in one of the old Gamer magazines. There was an article featuring the Emperor's Hands other than Mara Jade. I believe Sarcev Quest, Jeng Droga, and Maarek Stele had d20 stats in that article.

Yeah, they were. There are D6 conversions over at the Rebellion website

http://www.verminary.com/rebellion/index.html

Quote:
The Force Compendium is my work.

Well, then awesome work Forceally, that compendium has saved the conversions I've been doing a fair bit.
Thanks for doing all that work and putting it out there for the rest of us

Quote:
As for the Theran Listeners powers I have there - like I indicated in the work I once encountered a Theran Listeners talent tree on one of the boards at the WOTC website. Can't seem to find it again, but I did make a copy of them for personal curiosity. Most of them have appeared in novels. The only ones from that tree that hasn't appeared are amplify light and shock wave.

There's a lot of interesting stats out there in all kinds of places, I tend to collect them for later perusal/use.
That's where many of the sources for these conversions came from
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not playing WEG Star Wars is sad.

It is indeed Sad. Everyone should play at lest once.

Quote:
I also have tons of RPGs I don't play anymore or have never played, but I keep those for either nostalgia or it has something that might still aid or inspire my Star Wars D6 game.

Me too on the Star Wars D6 game inspiration or aid thing.

Quote:
It is not sad to not play WotC or FFG Star Wars.

Hehehe Very Happy

Quote:
I have the WotC and FFG Star Wars games only for fluff and art.

Oh man, some of that FFG art is amazing

Quote:
But to give them a fair shake and to have a more educated opinion about them, I did play WotC Saga and FFG EotE once each at a convention. I also ran the FFG AoR Beginner Game once.

Well, you're braver than me Whill. I had no intention of playing the other versions of Star Wars RPG, but I also only have
criticism for the other systems based on converting to D6. Can't remember if I mentioned ot ever, but SAGA sucks @$$ in
this situation

Thanks for the personal review of the various systems, it was really interesting to read how they played and how they worked
as systems. I heard SAGA was lousy crunch-wise but played fairly smoothly. FFG system just seems weird to me, anything with
'special' dice puts me immediately off the system. I have enough dice already

Quote:
FFG made a game that was more crunchy than d20 with somehow even less nuance than d20 and D6. It is literally crunch for the sake of crunch. FFG doesn't compile alien books and the like, instead spreading them out to a few new species per book. The whole Feat/Talents system is really just to sell books, to give GMs and players alike reasons to keep buying books just to give their characters more abilities.

Wow, crunch for crunch sake is a feat in itself Shocked Seems like a lot of more 'modern' RPG systems are following this model, along
with the extra bells and whistles (dice, tokens etc.)

Quote:
It's a quite disgusting marketing tactic WotC and FFG both participate in, where the game rules themselves are not written to make the best game but instead to sell books.

Yeah it is. Though there are also a lot of Old school style RPGs emerging out there that only need the main book to play or only
have a single book

Quote:
I guess I was just spoiled by WEG making such a good game that I wanted to buy the nonessential books (even the mediocre ones).

Ha, me too! and yeah, I think WEG put a lot of heart and soul into the Star Wars D6 books, which makes using or just reading them
entertaining

Quote:
Anyway, no one can now tell me my opinions of WotC and FFG SW are not valid because I haven't tried them.

All opinions are valid as opinions, no one can tell you that they are wrong. They can tell you that your facts are wrong, not your opinions

Quote:
I'm not the guy who bashed Solo based on what his cousin told him about it.

I've not seen this film...but my cousin said it was terrible Laughing

Quote:
I have tried these games and they still suck.

Laughing

Quote:
It wouldn't be the Rancor Pit without an occasional rant about the post-WEG Star Wars RPGs. /End Rant

Rant away boss, rant away Very Happy
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to your regularly scheduled programme

Reck Dead

Reck Desh, Male Human (WOTC)
Type: Peace Brigade Leader
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Blaster 7D, Brawling Parry 6D+1, Dodge 7D, Melee Combat 6D, Melee Parry 6D+1
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Intimidation 3D+1, Languages 4D, Languages: Basic 5D, Streetwise 5D+1, Scholar: Yuuzhan Vong 3D+2, Survival 3D+1,
Value 4D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
Astrogation 4D+1, Beast Riding 3D+2, Capital Ship Gunnery 6D, Capital Ship Piloting 6D, Capital Ship Shields 6D,
Communications 5D+2, Repulsorlift Operations 6D, Sensors 5D+2, Space Transports 6D+2
PERCEPTION 2D+2
Con 4D+2, Hide 6D+1, Investigation 4D+2, Persuasion 4D+2, Search 4D, Sneak 6D+2
STRENGTH 3D+1
Brawling 5D+2
TECHNICAL 2D+2
Blaster Repair 5D, Computer Programming/Repair 5D+1, First Aid 3D+1, Security 4D+2
Dark Side Points: 8
Character Points: 8
Equipment: Blaster Pistol (4D), Tizowyrm (allows user to speak and understand one specific language), Corellian Corvette

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Reck_Desh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 18 of 45

Jump to: