The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Str 7D Esoomian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> The Str 7D Esoomian Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly ninja.. Solo play DOES change the game significantly, as you don't HAVE party members to worry about/try to save..
Ninja-Bear
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To sum up though my thoughts on the 7D Esooman, could he be played in group? Yes. Does he present a challenge to the group? Yes. I see it no more fundamentally different then playing Super heores and you have JLA style group together. (Which I do play and GM).
Dr. Bidlo
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found a jedi I. A group of non jedi is far more unbalanced. That was what inspired me to run a jedo only group in the times of Tales of the Jedi several thousand years before ANH.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Bidlo wrote:
I have found a jedi I. A group of non jedi is far more unbalanced. That was what inspired me to run a jedo only group in the times of Tales of the Jedi several thousand years before ANH.

This is what I've been trying to fix with the Force Attribute and Adding Dice to Force Powers House Rules: simultaneously decrease the rate at which Force users increase their power level, while also allowing them to start several rungs further up. That way, they're more useful as starting characters, but their power creep is curbed, which at least delays the issue of them unbalancing the party.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Dr. Bidlo
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I independently started a system similar to what I have heard, with the Force skills as attributes and/or Advanced skills, but I left it in the almost finished state. I am not running and force users, but I do hope to use for Force using NPC's as both allies and opponents I. The future. I will try out anything you propose certainly.
Ninja-Bear
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Bidlo wrote:

I’ve done the same thing with the TotJ too. 😁 And I am also playing with the Force Attritbute Dice from CRMMcNeil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: